Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/07/18, 07:33 AM   #71
Kimberly Hart
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Legendary Knights

Gwen Stacy was at the local juice bar with all the popular girl. They were laughing and talking about how the embarrashing things that happened to one of the other girls at school. Gwen talked the most since she was the ring leader. Plus she hated the other girl. Who dared to try to be more popular than herself. Gwen had no idea that her life might have a bigger calling. Nor that there was anything more important than being the Queen Bee.
Kimberly Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/07/18, 10:28 PM   #72
Kaoskid
Ranger In Training

Merlin showed Benny and Hunk the training arena.

"Here you can train any of your fighting skills. The stones on the wall summon an illusion of one of the knights of old to train you. " Merlin tapped the nearest stone, and an illusion of Sir Kay appeared. "Kay is the best to learn basic swordsmanship from. Someday you will be able to move up to Gawain and Bedivere, but for now-"

Merlin stopped as one of the unclaimed swords glowed. "Another has been found. I will return." He vanished in a swirl of green and white light.

Near Gwen, everything except her slowed to a stop. Merlin appeared before her.

"Gwen Stacy? The world has need of you."
Kaoskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/18, 11:17 AM   #73
Quantum Hunter
Ranger In Training

Benny decided that now wasn't the time to train. He went after Marlena on his steed. Joining Alec in the process.
Quantum Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/18, 11:20 AM   #74
Hexagon Ranger
Power Ranger

Strawn didn't understand what they saw in Marlena and didn't know where Merlin went. So he decided to train with Gwiane. He picked up his sword and locked in in with his opponent.
Hexagon Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/18, 11:31 AM   #75
Kimberly Hart
Power Ranger

Gwen looked around and was shocked to see her friends amd everyone around her frozen. She was surprised to see a mysterious old man.

"I don't know who you are you old creep but what did you do to my friends? And your crazy if you think I am going with you. "
Old 02/08/18, 02:50 PM   #76
Kaoskid
Ranger In Training

Merlin sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I am Merlin, last of the old wizards. In your blood is the power of Camelot. You are descended from Guinevere of Camelot." The pink sword glowed with power. "You may not believe me now, but dark forces gather. You will do well to know how to defend yourself."

Gwaine was fast and strong. He would switch from one-handed quick strikes to powerful two handed blows with ease, with occasional hand strikes or kicks to disorient Strawn.
Old 02/09/18, 12:02 PM   #77
Hayley Oliver
Ranger In Training

Marlena thinks about Morgana and Mordred. She knows she has dreamed about them and is afraid that she will turn out to be evil. Yet she knows the Rangsrs neee her. But how can they trust her if she can't even trust herself? Marelena starts to jogg as she tends to do when she is trying to clear her mind.
Hayley Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/18, 12:04 PM   #78
Kimberly Hart
Power Ranger

"I don't know who you are or what you did to my friends....But there is no way I am going anywhere with you! Do you actually expect me to believe you? You probably just drugged my friends. I'm going to call the cops!"
Old 02/09/18, 08:19 PM   #79
Kaoskid
Ranger In Training

Merlin sighed. " Fine. Do not believe me. But at least take the sword. Soon, you will see my words are true."

Alec smiled warmly at Benny as he caught up. The new friend was a welcome change of pace. Usually, Alec did not make friends easily. The two finally caught up with Marlena. "Hey, Yellow. Want to talk about it, or you gonna bolt again?"
Old 02/10/18, 07:54 AM   #80
Hayley Oliver
Ranger In Training

"Sorry guys. Its just seeing Morgana and Mordred just made me think of my fears. You see I have always had nightmares about them. And until now I thought they were just nightmares. But now they are real and I have always had this fear that I am evil."
Hayley Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply