Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 12/29/05, 07:04 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Lahana Forums has obviously been down for a few weeks. My webhost experianced a hard drive crash. Many of my sites were lost but thankfully a lot of them were restored. Unfortunately a few of them may be lost. Lahanaforums has recently been restored. However the forums are down. I am not sure if they will be able to be repaired or not. But I am going to be patient. I have created this forum here as a temporary place for board members to discuss things and to get updates on the situation. Once things are more clear discussion will resume at the old board. Whether things are able to continue or have to be restarted. Guests can post at this forum. So you will not be forced to register at this board ( which is my main forum). You are obviously welcome to do so and explore the other forums but it is not a requirement.

As you may have noticed the chatroom is back up. I simply put up a new once, since I needed to replace the old one anyway ( dodge couldn't remember the password so it made sense to start over so I could have admin power). Its not like the chat contained much content anyway so its no loss. The picture gallery is still down and I will wait on that in hope that it will be fixed. Sorry for any inconvience or confusion.

http://lahanaforums.com
Old 01/02/06, 10:39 PM   #2
Razi
Power Ranger

Thanks! At least we know what's going on now. I am gonna hang out here for now until things are settled.

-Razi

I made this one.
Old 01/03/06, 03:19 AM   #3
greywolf
Ranger In Training

Yeah Thanks now we have a place to come to for news on the forum. I'm gonna check back here and on KiraFord5's forum to keep in touch with those I can.

This Mess is a Place
Old 01/04/06, 01:58 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah I actually was gonna redirect the forum link here till things were brought back to normal. But for some reason it wouldn't work. But I am sure the real forum will be back soon anyway. Even if we have to start over.
Old 01/04/06, 11:33 PM   #5
Razi
Power Ranger

Sounds awesome! I can't wait. It doesn't even matter if we have to start over, just as long as the forums are back up.

-Razi

I made this one.
Old 01/05/06, 03:43 AM   #6
greywolf
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally posted by Razi@Jan 5 2006, 04:33 AM
Sounds awesome! I can't wait. It doesn't even matter if we have to start over, just as long as the forums are back up.

-Razi
I think we will all be happy as soon as the forum is back up and running but like you said it doesn't if we have to start over just as long as we have a place to talk to and about our favorite star.

This Mess is a Place
Old 01/05/06, 11:59 PM   #7
jenniferc
Comic Relief

hello, i agree. i can not wait bring lahanaforums back on.
Old 01/12/06, 04:33 AM   #8
Daniel
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to Daniel

I Just Checked Out the forum Section. They all seem to be mySQL errors. Possibly the MySQL Database has Not Been Fully Restored or several files have been left out

What Type Of Forum is it. I may be able to help out if its IPB cause I Killed mine a few times By acident.
Old 01/14/06, 04:34 AM   #9
greywolf
Ranger In Training

As just a member of the other forum I can only speak for myself but I am sure that any help you can give would be appreciated. But Thank you for your response.

This Mess is a Place
Old 01/14/06, 04:45 AM   #10
Daniel
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to Daniel

And If The Forum has to be ReStarted here is a Link to an IPB forum. Give u all a lill step up from phpB

Click Here
Post New ThreadClosed Thread