Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/31/17, 08:03 PM   #21
PopCultureLover06
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Each Ranger with a Megazord

I remember I started this fan-fiction thread a couple of years ago, I wondered what a Megazord or Giant Mecha from the first 2 Sentai series Goranger and JAKQ would have looked like, since the first 2 Sentai series didn't have a Megazord/Giant Mecha, it's still an interesting thought
PopCultureLover06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/31/17, 08:03 PM   #22
Almighty_CRJ
Putty Patroller

Two things I'd like to see:
A Shogunzord with Ninja storm like capsules to add things to the individual shogunzords

A five team with a red having body and arms, a pair with arms and body and another pair with arms and body. Creates a team of 3 megazords and once more for the sixth.
Almighty_CRJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/17, 08:04 PM   #23
Toku Ranger
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoMystechRanger View Post
Now, the happy medium of course is to give all Rangers warrior Zords, which I will advocate for every season forever.
Ditto! I absolutely agree!
Toku Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/17, 08:04 PM   #24
maritroniuity
Putty Patroller

Set it up like Boukenger's fleet but later on in the season the Rangers discover that their individual mechs can combine.
maritroniuity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/17, 05:40 PM   #25
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cestro View Post
So the evolution of zords/mech in Sentai/Rangers has been pretty much the following:

One Megazord for all -> individual zords with multiple pilots -> multiple zords with single pilots -> multiple zords with single pilots and auxiliary zords with no pilots.

We've come to a point where, in addition to all rangers having a single zord, there are dozens of other zords with no pilots that either belong to the team as a whole or the red ranger. In fact, several seasons have the red ranger with two or more personal zords. Even 6th rangers get their own megazord now with several other zords.

The question I have is: when will it be that all rangers get their own Megazords?
It'd be nice BUT I don't see it happening.

Quote:
I think the idea of auxiliary zords were a fine concept during Wild Force and Dino Thunder. In both cases each ranger basically had a primary zord and then a secondary zord to call upon or control. With a few exceptions (i.e. Falcon Wild Zord and Mezodon Rover). However, since then, things have gotten out of hand. I hate to say that there are too many zords, but yeah there are too many auxiliary zords. I'd say the problem crept up around Shinkenger/Samurai and became a major problem with Goseiger/Mega Force since then. Now I like the idea in Kyuranger that every ranger gets one zord, although that may change quickly given the number of zords were are getting and the idea that we are unlikely to have 20+ rangers (we'll see). But there is still the other elephant in the room: the red ranger gets all the big, cool, and/or single Megazords.
well Wild Force was fine but Dino Thunder wasn't since generally it was Tommy or Hayley who was sending the zords.

The problem isn't that there's too many auxiliary zords the problem is that they can't equally divide them.

also the Red Ranger isn't the only one who gets the big, cool and/or Megazords/humanoid zords since there's the MMPR Tigerzord, the Defender Torozord, the Q-Rex, the Predazord, Dino Stegazord, Delta Command Megazord, Centaurus Wolf Megazord, Rhino Steelzord Warrior Mode, Titano Megazord

Quote:
So why haven't we reached the logical evolution; giving each ranger their own Megazord?

Why not have a season where each ranger starts off with their own Megazord? Either a single combination or five individual zords that form into a Megazord. Why give the red rangers all the Megazords? How about give them each their own Megazord to control? Do you see where I'm going with this? You can give each ranger 1-5 zords without out making them seem inferior to the red or 6th rangers.

It's just an idea, but should't we have gotten here by now rather that still be stuck in a time where only the "cool" rangers are given extra zords. Wasn't there a time where all the rangers were to be treated equal as opposed to being inferior to the red ranger?
because it would cost money to create that many suits granted it'd be nice if we had that again since we had the Shogunzords and Battle Borgs in MMPR3, the Super Zeozords and Turbo's Rescuezords in High Stance Mode but after that we didn't see it again until Mystic Force.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply