Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/05/16, 06:45 PM   #1
Ninja Storm Fan
Power Ranger

Default "Ninja Storm" Is The Best Ever!

I see a lot people talking about their favorite seasons here. But I think they all fail to compare to Ninja Storm. Ninja Storm is not just my favorite season, its the only season in my mind. All the other seasons just aren't very good. Some are too serous and others are just too dated. Ninja Storm gets it right totalky. Its the only season I like at all. I am a Ninja Storm fan not a Power Ranger fan.
Ninja Storm Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 06:50 PM   #2
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Ninja storm!" Is The Best Ever!

Sorry, I think Ninja Storm was beyond awful! It was the first in what has been a near uninterupted decade plus of suck. The storyline and characters were just awful. The only passable character is Cam.. And don't even get me started about Lothor. What a terrible villain. Ninja Storm set the template for years of suck.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 06:55 PM   #3
I Love Lothor
Ranger In Training

Default Re: "Ninja Storm" Is The Best Ever!

Ninja Storm is the best ever in my eyes. But I don't think its the only good season. I think there were a lot of other fun seasons too.
I Love Lothor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 06:56 PM   #4
Disney Ranger
Power Ranger

The Disney seasons were all great. MMPR was also great.
Disney Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 06:58 PM   #5
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

I think a lot of those seasons were good too. So are the Neo Saban series for the most part.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 06:59 PM   #6
Zeo Power
Ranger In Training

Sorry Ninja Storm can't compare to Zeo. Zeo is the best season hands down!
Zeo Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 08:28 PM   #7
Delta Max
Comic Relief

This is just not the case. I am sorry...It doesn't mean Ninja Storm can't be the best to you. But I find it hard to believe that every other season is mediocre. Ninja Storm preformed well but in the end its not even the most successful season.
Delta Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 08:39 PM   #8
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Putting aside that Ninja Storm isn't the most iconic season and why MMPR is....

Ninja Storm really isn't all that good. The mythology behind it makes no sense. We have no reason why there are 19 Ninja Academies. It is mostly forgotten that the Wind Ninjas have to rescue the Ninja Students.

The show desperately tries to do its own thing but still slaves to the Sentai. Why did they even use the Ninja School concept to begin with. Wouldn't it make more sense to just have them be normal teens? You also end up with situations where the show repeats itself. Like when the Thunders switch sides only to be put under an evil spell so they can turn good a second time. The arch is just too long.

Lothor is just a horrible villain until the later episodes. As he has no backbone and is too comedic. He just didn't feel like a threat until the end. Which is thankfully because Doug Sloan listened to the critics in the fandom. Because of this the end of Ninja Storm is actually quite good ( the twist with Marah and Karpi not withstanding) on its own. And this leads to the much better DinoThunder which lives up to its hype.

And just to add on...The show took a massive step back in the ADR due to the near complete production change and move to New Zealand.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 08:42 PM   #9
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Lothor was a moron. Not even the ending episodes can redeem him. He still comes across like a buffoon. Wow so he was willing to back stab his own nieces. Whipptee do He was a lame follow up to Master Org. And can't pull off the frightening funny that Zedd was before Rita ruined his act. And DinoThunder was just as terrible as Ninja Storm. Not even having a fan favorite like Tommy saved it.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/16, 08:45 PM   #10
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I like every season. Ninja Storm is great! But to say all the other seasons were bad is just not true. How can anyone not like MMPR!
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply