Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/02/11, 01:43 AM   #11
MMPRGreen
Comic Relief

Default Re: Tommy and Kim or Kat and Kim

Kim and Kat mmm lol jk, I enjoyed Tommy and Kim more, but as the show progressed Kat and Tommy was the end game, period.
MMPRGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/02/11, 03:01 PM   #12
Mnikolic
Comic Relief

Well, I still like to think that Tommy & Kim ended up together somehow and the whole Kat/Tommy special episode in Zeo was an some alternate timeline, because in Turbo, they seem to be only friends as the writers abandoned their being-a-couple storyline.

I actually imagined a story where Kim was manipulated or forced into breaking up with Tommy after the global games because she found herself in the middle of her family's some big trouble and breaking up with Tommy was the only way to get her family out of that trouble. Then she freed herself somehow and got back together with Tommy anyway.

A least that's how I think of it...
Mnikolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/26/11, 06:15 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Both girls had their decent points while they were with Tommy however I'm more of a fan of Tommy and Kat. Granted we know that because of the Zeo Christmas special, it's pretty much a 100% sure thing that they're married sometime in the future but the 1 thing that Kat has over Kimberly is the fact that she volunteered to go up to the Moon with Tommy in an attempt to get the Zeo Crystal from the Caves of Deception. Basically Kat was volunteering to be a decoy and to do whatever Lord Zedd and Rita asked of her. I can't see Kimberly ever doing something that risky.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/27/11, 01:21 PM   #14
Zabitan
Administrator

That's a good question.

When I was a kid I probably would have said Tommy and Kim since I thought Kat was just a replacement Kim who happened to be Australian, and blonde.

Nowadays though the more I think about it the more I actually like Tommy, and Kat.

I just wish we got a definite answer in either Forever Red or Dino Thunder.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/11, 02:17 AM   #15
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

There is only one couple I support and it doesn't have any T names or K names.

But if I had to choose between the three names provided mine would be all K names.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/19/12, 10:19 PM   #16
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

Don't forget Kat wanted Tommy to be happy since she try to hook Tommy up with snowboarding chick in Zeo I go with Tommy and Kat. Kim was a better fighter in S1 but in S2 and before she leaves in S3 she needed to be rescued
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply