Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/29/14, 05:20 PM   #1
Black Ranger RX
Putty Patroller

Default Would you like to see VR Troopers return if it was possible?

o.. some of you may remember an awesome little show from the 90's called VR Troopers. It was a spinoff of not only Power Rangers but also a spin off a short lived fad called Virtual Reality. Originally it was going to be called CyberTron but there were copyright problems and somehow Saban decided the show was gonna go a different direction, and it became what it became!!

With Virtual Reality comming back in fashion, would you like to see VR Troopers make a comeback? I think that would be awesome. I would like it to be a 3rd sequel to the first 2 VR Troopers seasons from the 90's, and I think it would be awesome if Brad Hawkins could return and play his role as Ryan Steele.

Sure there (probably) won't be a Tokusatsu for it to base itself around but.. well you could always make your own footage!!

Or you could base it around a Heisei Kamen Rider series..

Or use some unused 80's Metal Hero footage..

What do you guys think?

DISCUSS
Black Ranger RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/29/14, 05:37 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Would you like to see VR Troopers return if it was possible?

I would like to see a one off special or movie using footage of Shaider from the new Space Sheriff movies but that's the most I think they can do.

And you would still have to remake the Battle Grid suits to have something for the whole group unless they decided to make JB, and Kaitlin Gavan, and Sharivan, or waited until Toei decided to make a Spielban tribute movie.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/17, 12:52 PM   #3
UchuKeiji Kid
Putty Patroller

I would rather this time they just keep everything as is, and just release subtitled versions of the new movies.
UchuKeiji Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/17, 12:59 PM   #4
Virtual Vagabond
Putty Patroller

I think so but hopefully this time we get an all American version that uses it's own footage instead of trying to adapt the Metal Hero shows.
Virtual Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply