Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/15/20, 03:46 PM   #1
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Default Continuing MMPR past season 3

I have decided to create this thread to show how MMPR could have continued past season 3. I probably won't do it all now. But feel free to comment and contribute your ideas.

MMPR Season 4

Rita and Zedd use the Zeo Crystal to create more powerful monsters. The Tengas remain the foot soldiers but more classic MMPR battles. Goldar and Rito still drop the Zeo Crystal. But Kat picks it up and brings it to Rita and Zedd. Revealing she was a spy a long. They reward her by making Kat their new evil general.

The rest of the Rangers make it to a secret part of the Command Center where Zordon and Rita are still alive. The Rangers are down but are surprised when Kimberly is teleported into the secret chamber. She is ready to rejoin her friends. She embraces Tommy and declared her love for him.

Zordon sends the Rangers to the legendary planet of machines where the Zeo Crystal was original created. The Rangers prove their worth to the Machines and are given the new Zeo Power Coins. They keep there classic MMPR Uniforms though. They do get their neo Zeo Zords.

The COmmand Center is rebuilt ant the Rangers new powers allow them to defeat Zedd and Rita's schemes. Kimberly and Kat become Rivals like Goldar and Jason.

Later on the mysterious Gold Ranger comes and looks to pass his powers on time a worthy human. When Jason returns to Angel Grove he finds his worthy Candidate. Jason becomes the Sixth Ranger.

Tommy and Kim go to the senior prom. Kat tries to ruin it but the Rangers foil her evil plot.

At the end of the season Rita and Zedd are trapped in a dumpster. But Kat escapes and searches for a power upgrade. Jason goes to outer space to carry on the legacy of the Gold Ranger.

MMPR The Movie 2

Kat aquires a submarine and new foot soldiers. Her sub can travel in space and she goes looking for Lerigot. She wants to reach the Nemesis Triangle so she can find Mailgore. She wants to marry him to she can have the ultimate power.

The Rangers foil her plans with their new Turbo Zords just as they are ready to start college.

MMPR Season 5

Kat gets new powers from Mailgore's brother Dark Spector. She decides to get revenge on the Rangers and destroys the Zeo Zords. The Rangers are able to stop her plans with the Turbo Zords. The mysterious Phantom Ranger shows up to give them their Rescue Zords.

Kat is finally able to destroy the Command Center and capture Zordon. Dark Specter gives her the Dark Fortress. The Rangers lose their powers.

MMPR season 6

The Phantom Ranger reveals his idenity as Zordon's son Andros. He give the Rangers the Astro Coins. Which allow them to morph again in the classic colors. The Rangers defend earth in the new Command Center as Jason and the Phandom Ranger go to Space in the Megaship to find Zordon. In the end the evil Alliance tries to invade Earth. But Zordon is saved and Dark Specter is defeated. Kat is finally put in prison for her crimes.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/20, 07:32 PM   #2
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Continuing MMPR past season 3

So basically Zeo , Turbo, and Space with the MMPR suits? I don't see any need for changes.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/20, 07:34 PM   #3
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

I love most of.the descriptions. Especially with how Kat becomes the clear cut villain. Plus she gets put in jail . The only thing I would add would be Tommy and Kim getting married. But maybe MMPR Forever was going to do that later.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/20, 07:35 PM   #4
MMPR Kimberly
Putty Patroller

I wish they could have kept Rita and the Dinozords around for a few more seasons. And find a way for Tommy to remain Green Ranger. Richie could have been the White Ranger.
MMPR Kimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/20, 07:42 PM   #5
MMPR Supreme
Ranger In Training

Well they would have had to find a way to get the power coins remade. They would have had to break into Zedd and Rita's place to get the Zeo Crystal back. I could see them using it to get the Command Center back and restore.the Power Coins. Plus create the Zeo Zords. I could see Klank and Orbus joining Rita and Zedd. That way they could use the machine monsters. Tommy could be White Ranger but have to become Gold for some reason.
MMPR Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/20, 07:44 PM   #6
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

There probably was a way to continue MMPR for a few more seasons. But it would have been expensive and afterwhile it would have got harder. I could probably see five seasons of MMPR and the Sentai approach beginning with Space.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/20, 07:47 PM   #7
Bad Carranger
Putty Patroller

If it means there is no Turbo? Count me in.
Bad Carranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/16/20, 02:58 PM   #8
Sailor Zordon
Putty Patroller

I could see Goldar and Rito waking up with the Zeo Crystal. The Rangers could have somehow retrieved it and escaped to the Command Center basement. Where Zordon and Alpha would use the Zeo Crystal to give them back their powers. I could see Mondo being used to replace Finister. So Zedd and Rita could use Robot Monsters.

When Billy goes to Aquitar, Raymond could become the new Green Ranger. I could see Tommy upgrading to Gold Ranger later on in the season. In Season 5, Tommy and Kat can be replaced by Jason and Kim.
Sailor Zordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/16/20, 03:14 PM   #9
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
I love most of.the descriptions. Especially with how Kat becomes the clear cut villain. Plus she gets put in jail . The only thing I would add would be Tommy and Kim getting married. But maybe MMPR Forever was going to do that later.
Yeah, I was thinking they would get married in season 9 or 10. Remember there still way young in the seasons I rewrote. I will do more later.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/16/20, 03:15 PM   #10
Sailor Kitty
Putty Patroller

Honestly I wish the Alien Rangers would have gotten their own season.
Sailor Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply