Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/29/11, 10:34 PM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Should VR Troopers have used only one monster per episode?

So this may sound weird because when I first started watching VR Troopers I thought it was cool they could have two monsters an episode but then they still did episodes where they only used one monster, and they still did spaceship battles, and Battle Grid Mode for the Troopers not fighting the monster.

And they never re used Spielban or Shaider monsters the way they re used Metalder monsters.

So the more I thought about it the more I thought if they had just used one monster an episode would they have added more episodes?
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/30/11, 07:40 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Should VR Troopers have used only one monster per episode?

The problem is that the source footage they used didn't have the team fight together. Since it was from two and later three different shows. Ultimately VR Troopers ended because of low ratings, not lack of footage. They could have used Beetlefighter if they had to.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/24/11, 05:24 PM   #3
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Should VR Troopers have used only one monster per episode?

Huh I see, but still I would have at least liked to have seen just one more season of VR Troopers.

I just sometimes think about stuff like the later part of season 1 after Defending Dark Heart where the story arc is about Grimlord stealing knowledge from Tyler Steele to upgrade his mutants, and how in Spielban the Red Python was a recurring character, and how the first three episodes of Season 2 are filler episodes that seem like they could have been made during season 1.

And the more I think about it all it just makes me think they could have had just one more season.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply