Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/20/07, 06:03 PM   #1
Kusakabe Souji
Ranger In Training

Send a message via MSN to Kusakabe Souji Send a message via Yahoo to Kusakabe Souji
Exclamation Form after Climax.....

There's been a rumor going around about a final form after Climax. This thread has been made for any new info you have on it.
Old 07/22/07, 02:49 AM   #2
Kusakabe Souji
Ranger In Training

Send a message via MSN to Kusakabe Souji Send a message via Yahoo to Kusakabe Souji

Ive just received some info from a friend telling me the form is called Den-O Liner Form
Old 07/23/07, 07:17 PM   #3
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Yes, according to dukemon Liner Form beefs Ryotaro up so he can fight alone. I doubt it's as strong as Climax Form, though. It's probably not even stronger than any of the Imagin forms. Just a major upgrade for Plat Form.

Though the DenKamenSword sounds like quite a weapon... I put everything in a handy location you can scope.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/25/07, 05:07 AM   #4
Kusakabe Souji
Ranger In Training

Does that mean all the other forms will be having an upgrade?
Old 07/25/07, 12:29 PM   #5
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusakabe Souji
Does that mean all the other forms will be having an upgrade?
I don't think they have time for that. And honestly, the Imagin have been fighting without a problem up to now. This is just so Ryotaro can prove himself an actual hero, and not just a puppet for the 'taros to borrow.
Old 07/31/07, 02:47 AM   #6
Kusakabe Souji
Ranger In Training

Exclamation

Listen up, the pic that I thought was Liner form didnt look like the one PrimoPiccolo posted in the rumours section! I think its the 3rd rider or another Den-O form. It had a green Den-O belt, green eyes and somewhat resembled Ryutaros
Old 08/01/07, 04:16 AM   #7
Kusakabe Souji
Ranger In Training

Exclamation

Here's the pic so, someone please help me figure this out here
Old 08/01/07, 01:02 PM   #8
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

I think I've seen this pic before. It came out so long ago that it can't be canon. And if you look real closely at the head, the eyes and the chest (all the parts which aren't familiar), the outline looks 2-D and the slightest bit jagged, which is a common trait of the lasso command in Photoshop.
Old 08/01/07, 04:11 PM   #9
Kusakabe Souji
Ranger In Training

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo
I think I've seen this pic before. It came out so long ago that it can't be canon. And if you look real closely at the head, the eyes and the chest (all the parts which aren't familiar), the outline looks 2-D and the slightest bit jagged, which is a common trait of the lasso command in Photoshop.
So its fake?
Old 08/01/07, 05:17 PM   #10
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusakabe Souji
So its fake?
Oh, yeah. This happens every year with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. Since the Japanese tend to leak images in strange ways, it's easier to deceive the Toku fans.
Post New ThreadReply