Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Who is Your Favorite Power Ranger?¿
Blue 1 12.50%
Yellow 0 0%
Pink 3 37.50%
Red 3 37.50%
Black 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/09/02, 11:48 AM   #11
go galactic
Power Ranger

what about the old rangers(with rocky adam and aisha) finding the power coins of the wild west ranges and insert the coins into their own morpher so they wont get the scarves
the alien rangers find the ninja and shogun zords in the m51 galaxy and pilot the shogun while the ninja mz is online with the help of the falcon remote
tanya and kat find the zeo powers and each of them operate a mz
tommy(his wild west ancestor didnt have any powers) and justin find the robot ranger's morphers
lost galaxy rangers return in warp
time force rangers or a wise sage guy opens up time gate and sends the turbo mz , astrodelta mz or mv, omega mz supertrain and lightspeed solarzord through the portal to help in the big fight
go galactic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/02, 07:25 PM   #12
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Like most of those actors are going to return to PR anyways. Anyway the dino and ninja powers are kaput with the destruction of the Morphin' Grid (as in Adam's case in PRIS), no matter what era you get them from, and the Dino coins had to be teleported back to the command center sometime between the Wild West battle and 1993 so Zordon could give them to the original rangers.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/27/02, 05:14 PM   #13
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Yeah, what he said :rollin
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/28/02, 02:25 AM   #14
Windgrail2
Ranger In Training

Ah, the days of bloopers...
Saban was a freakin' idiot to get rid of 'em. Oh well...
Windgrail2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/28/02, 03:48 AM   #15
Dragonzord2
Putty Patroller

There would ABSOLUTLY have to be a MMPR Reunion Movie. The MMPR would come back to fight Zedd and Rita clones, and pilot the Ninja Zords. (Which are Still Dormant) They would have clone powers. The Green Ranger Clone that is in the 17th century could give Tommy his Green Coin, and Tommy could adjust the Dragonzord (Which, also, is still dormant) to form (Mega-Dragonzord Style) onto the Ninja MegaZord.

To me, MMPR will always be the best. I mean; there was a great thing about the show. I watched the rest, but none can compare. MMPR was a REAL Action show. The DinoZords were the best, and Tommy was best as Green Ranger. As soon as I saw the Dragonzord, I knew he was a Badass! All the other PR shows seem like soap operas to me. I always will have a crush on Kim. The songs kicked A--!!! I'm listenin' to the Album right now.... "We Need A Hero", to be precise. Gotta love "I Will Win!" (ties for first with "Go, Green Ranger, Go", Combat", "We Need A Hero", "Go, Go, Power Rangers (Long Version)", "Fight", "5-4-1", and "Zords".) God I love this soundtrack!!!!! Whooooooooooooooo!
I LOVE MMPR!!!!!!!
GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um....Sorry. I've had a lot of hidden feelings for this show, since I can't discuss it w/ anyone anymore.

GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!!!!!
Dragonzord2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/28/02, 04:10 PM   #16
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Zedd and Rita clones? Oh dear god, surely you people can come up with something a little better than that.

However, I do agree with you on the Putty themes thing. "I Will Win" is indeed great. But then so is the song they did for the movie; "Cross My Line".
Old 03/29/02, 03:50 AM   #17
Dragonzord2
Putty Patroller

It was really just an example. I think the MMPR should only fight the MMPR villians. A team-up is pathetic. The MMPR don't need any help cracking some monster skull. It's more like the others need help!

Maybe they could............. Fight villian controlled ShogunZords...... or maybe someone could find the old Monster-Matic, or something.......

Ideas?
Dragonzord2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/29/02, 08:39 PM   #18
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Here's my idea - mock it as you will.
Some monster dude (Time Org, for lack of a better name) sweeps himself and the Rangers (accidently) back in time to Day of the Dumpster. There, the monster tries to alter time by first attempting to destroy the Command Center then, when that fails, to prevent the soon-to-be Rangers from morphing when fighting putties but get intercepted by the Wild Force Rangers, who have to stop this monster altering time. We could switch from new footage filmed to the orginal Day of the Dumpster footage. No expense or hastle of rehiring actors necessary, and an episode with old footage but no sentai, cutting down filming time and expenses. Everyone happy! Yeah like that's going to happen...
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/30/02, 10:34 AM   #19
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

I still think they messed up with their introduction on the Shogun Zords. Granted, it was excellent the way we all first saw them, but I really wish they had actually done something with the Rangers having to do evil with them.

They should have at least had them destroy part of Angel Grove before getting complete control of them.
Old 03/30/02, 06:01 PM   #20
symbolic agony
Ranger In Training

Every damn year people call for a reuinion episode. Guess what it probably won't happen. Getting cast from the previous year is doable but come on we have to realize that trying to get cast back from 5 or 6 years ago who left on bad terms is pretty farfetched.

I bet now though that reunion fever is going to be really setting in this year on account of a stupid rumor started at PRC about JDF officially coming back :rolleyes
symbolic agony is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply