Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Rate this episode:
10! 1 20.00%
9 1 20.00%
8 2 40.00%
7 1 20.00%
6 0 0%
5 0 0%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1... :( 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/12/09, 03:23 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Dragon Knight Episode #36: "Dark Deception"

Now let's see if TitanTV was wrong and KTLA here in Los Angeles actually airs this one today...
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/09, 08:22 PM   #2
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Kick ass episode. Xaviax finally pulls out another awesome trick (he can duplicate the complete arsenal of an Advent Deck, no less the Advent Key, now?), and the stock footage from Ryuki was put to excellent use. Eubulon's true form was interesting. While cliche it was really well handled and looked surprisingly good as the only organic creature on the show thus far (no doubt handled by Steve Wang himself. Creature effects are what that man was put on this Earth to do). Curious as to how he really doesn't look at all like Xaviax (that is, unless Xaviax's robotic warrior form isn't his true form.). Finally an explanation as to how Ventara appears so advanced, but no word yet as to where the Advent Beasts and monsters came about and no explanation offered as to how the parallel universe was discovered (especially curious since the Ventaran riders seemed to have no clue of earth). All in all, an episode with its flaws (corny exchange with Maya and Michelle) but over all pretty cool. And, I'll shut up now.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/09, 08:52 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

The origin of the Advent Master is interesting. And it ties into Xaviax's orgin's as well. It makes perfect sense now why Ventera has limited tech. Still doesn't explain why the Earth Riders are still around, since the orginals we're in Cryogenic suspension.

Adam's pretty much become the new main character. It was an interesting twist that they added. I didn't realize from the preview's last week that Xaviax was going to be impersonating the Advent Master.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/09, 11:55 PM   #4
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokuNoob View Post
Kick ass episode. Xaviax finally pulls out another awesome trick (he can duplicate the complete arsenal of an Advent Deck, no less the Advent Key, now?), and the stock footage from Ryuki was put to excellent use. Eubulon's true form was interesting. While cliche it was really well handled and looked surprisingly good as the only organic creature on the show thus far (no doubt handled by Steve Wang himself. Creature effects are what that man was put on this Earth to do). Curious as to how he really doesn't look at all like Xaviax (that is, unless Xaviax's robotic warrior form isn't his true form.). Finally an explanation as to how Ventara appears so advanced, but no word yet as to where the Advent Beasts and monsters came about and no explanation offered as to how the parallel universe was discovered (especially curious since the Ventaran riders seemed to have no clue of earth). All in all, an episode with its flaws (corny exchange with Maya and Michelle) but over all pretty cool. And, I'll shut up now.
I usually add my own insight, but you did it for me.
Old 12/13/09, 04:35 AM   #5
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Liked it, for the most part. Maya still freaking at Price is just grating now, though. Kit's already had complete conversations with himself, you'd think she'd be past the whole "he's JTC!!1!" thing.

Oh, and how exactly can Xaviax just make himself a Kamen Rider now? Why'd he even need Vic's body if he could just do that?
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/13/09, 04:25 PM   #6
mbozzo
Power Ranger

'Dark Deception' is a good episode. I can't believe how tricky Xaviax can be. He have turned Adam against the his follow Kamen Riders, again. I can't wait to see how it would turned out.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/13/09, 11:40 PM   #7
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
Liked it, for the most part. Maya still freaking at Price is just grating now, though. Kit's already had complete conversations with himself, you'd think she'd be past the whole "he's JTC!!1!" thing.

Oh, and how exactly can Xaviax just make himself a Kamen Rider now? Why'd he even need Vic's body if he could just do that?
I don't think she was freaking out. It seemed more like she is falling for him. She liked JTC a lot and obviously after finding out he was an awesome villain she didn't like him anymore. Now she likes his Ventaran twin.
Old 12/14/09, 04:45 AM   #8
zSmoge
Putty Patroller

Very interesting series. Good as always in the last series sweep plot. As I understand Xaviax into a suit of Alternatives Ryuki. Henshin too bad show. The plot is very strongly developed in different directions in the last series, I am sorry that after a series of 37 episodes will no longer show on 4KIDS. I hope we still be able to find the rest of the series.