Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/24/11, 03:21 PM   #21
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

Default Re: Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
Expecting a baby - Amy told the Doctor that she thinks she's pregnant.
Well, the way that she all but ran to the bathroom at the White House, kept holding her stomach....makes me think that she is.

Got to say, a great way to open the season! I'm looking forward to what's going to be happening the rest of the time.

One thing that made me start thinking with River talking with Rory in this episode: back when David Tennant was still the Doctor--I think it was in Silence in the Library--when we first met River, she told him "Spoilers" when he'd ask her a question about how he knew her. With both of their timelines being seperate from each other, would it be possible that she met him sometime in HIS past at any point?
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/11, 07:22 PM   #22
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

If she met him in his before the library ep then he wouldhave known her.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/11, 11:59 AM   #23
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

fraid not, at some point the elevtheen doctor or maybe the twelve doctor will meet her for the first time, from her perspective, but by this point the doctor will technically be meeting her for the last time. or second last. the last time is when he gives her the sonic screw driver with the memory chip.

The reason she knew it was the doctor was the face thaat he got out of the tardis in the liabary looking for someone, so she put 2+2 together especially when he didn't reckingise her, so thats how she knew who the doctor was.
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/26/11, 12:08 AM   #24
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

She knows who the Doctor's every face up until the last time the Doctor will ever meet her if not beyond that.
Old 04/26/11, 04:24 AM   #25
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
She knows who the Doctor's every face up until the last time the Doctor will ever meet her if not beyond that.
How does she know that, becasuse i honesrly don,t know
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/26/11, 06:20 AM   #26
Shadow Ranger Blue
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranred View Post
In the last episode aired, she explained this. They are meeting each other at different times. The Doctor is meeting her backwards, hence she says her future is his past.
If you remember Silence in the Libary, she looks into the Doctors eyes and says shes never seen them so young. This was the first time the Doctor had ever met her whilst for her, it was the final time. This also means the last time the Doctor will meet her, will be years into his future, more than 200 years if what the Doctor said before he was killed in the last episode was correct.
Shadow Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/26/11, 02:25 PM   #27
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranred View Post
River possessed pictures of all the Doctor's incarnations (DW: The Time of Angels), though she did not know the order of the Doctor's incarnations.
Old 05/05/11, 07:57 PM   #28
Digifiend
Power Ranger

The Sarah Jane Adventures has been axed. They're showing six already filmed episodes later in the year, but with the death of Elisabeth Sladen, they aren't making any more.
Digifiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/05/11, 11:39 PM   #29
NormaN
Putty Patroller

I just started watching it, finished the first season of the 2005 series in 2 days. I already watched a few episodes here and there with David Tenant and thought he was awesome. I thought I wouldn't miss Christopher Eccleston but dang, it's going to suck watching Tenant go.

Last edited by NormaN; 05/06/11 at 12:36 AM.
NormaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/05/11, 11:56 PM   #30
Zabitan
Administrator

I like it I used to watch it every Saturday or Sunday on my local PBS affiliate along with Blakes 7.

I want to watch it from the beginning so I can get all the important stuff like the Doctor's regenerations when they introduced villains, and monsters but since there are episodes that don't exist anymore I want to know what all the really important episodes are.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply