Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/30/10, 12:35 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default One reason to justify Rita as Mystic Mother

Rita being Mystic Mother has been a hotly debated topic since Mystic Force finished its run. Since people feel that it is a plothole. Since Mystic Mother seems like someone that has been around for thousands of years. So how could Rita have been Mystic Mother all that time? Also we last saw Rita in C2D, as a young woman dancing with Zedd. Mystic Mother looks like Rita did during season 1. Some may use Time Travel as an excuse. One of my earlier theories was that Rita was the heir to the previous Mystic Mother and taken at birth by Vile to be raised evil. But I just thought of a new theory.

Perhaps time used to run faster in the Mystical Realm then it did in the real world. Rita somehow created the pocket domension or brought order to it. Becoming the Mystic Mother and the founder of the good magic. And in just a few years for us she spent thousands of years in Mystical Realm time as Mystic Mother. Which would account for her looking as old as she did in season 1. Its possible that Zordon sensed her greater destiny and purified her for that reason. Perhaps it was all part of "Zordon's Master Plan".

Now we see in Mystic Force that there seems to be no time difference at all. But perhaps something happened during the original war between the Underworld and Mystical Realm ( the one spoken of in the first few minutes of Mystic Force)...... That caused time in the two realms to become in sync. Kind of like what they did at the end of Digimon Season 1 ( for Digimon fans ).

Edit: Nick puts a big hole in my theory. Since he was went to Earth after the war and aged 19 years. If my theory was true he would still be a baby. Humm.. And Rita didn't become Mystic Mother 19 years ago. .I'll have to think about this one.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply