Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/08/17, 01:40 PM   #1
Sailor Deimos
Putty Patroller

Default Outer Senshi not trusting Sailor Moon

It wasn't as bad as the Starlight's issues. But it really got silly after awhile. Once the holy grail was revealed, there should have been no conflict until the decision on what to do with Hotaru came.

It was silly that Uranus acted like Usagi was in the way, after she just saved their buts against Eudial. Not to mention the fact thar her attack almost always defeated the Daimons. And at this point there was no more worrying that the Inners would prevent them from taking the pure hearts with talismans.

They also let Sailor Moon keep the Holy Grail they had originally been willing to sacrifice three innocent lives for. All the while believing Sailor Moon wasn't the true Messiah. If they had so little faith in her, why did they just let her keep the Grail " for now"? Its a big contradiction
Sailor Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/17, 01:44 PM   #2
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Default Re: Outer Senshi not trusting Sailor Moon

It once again harkens back to Japanese tv storytelling. Which favors themes over continuity. Since reruns in Japan are rare and people are expected to be able to jump right into the show without being able to catch up. Especially in that era. This is why there are so many fillers. And why main plots tend to be repeated. I mentionee this in the Starlights threaD. Its the same reason for the Outer 's behavior in S.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/17, 01:45 PM   #3
Sailor Danger
Comic Relief

I think Uranus did believe in Sailor Moon by this point. She just thought she and the rest of the inners would get hurt. So she pushed them away for their own good.
Sailor Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/17, 01:46 PM   #4
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

I think they thought she waa a good person. But they still had eoubts over weather she has the power to defeat the enemy. I don't know how they thought they would be able to replocate her Spiral Rod or why they trusted her with rhe Grail.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/17, 01:50 PM   #5
Outer Sailor
Comic Relief

Pluto knew what waa supposed to happen, at least to a point. She already knew Sailor Moon was the messiah. It was clear in the Grail reveal episode by the look on her face. Plus she sought Usagi out to help Uranus and Neptune in the first part. She just didn't want to reveal everyrhing she knew in fear of changing history too much. One that was still very much in flux on its own.

Pluto most likely told Uranus and Neptune that Usagi had to keep the grail until the "real messiah" showed up. Uranus reluctantly excepted this to preserfe the timeline Pluto claimed.
Outer Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/17, 01:54 PM   #6
Phantom Stranger
Ranger In Training

The Outers couldn't take the grail , since the grail chose its user. They figured the messiah would be able to get the grail. Uranus probably believed the three of them were could deal with the Daimons without Sailor Moon. And that they were better off without having to babysit the inners.
Phantom Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/17, 02:35 PM   #7
Cassie Turbo
Putty Patroller

I always thought the Outer Senshi were overrated. They acted way too emo for no real reason. Also it was the Inner Senshi that saved their buts most of the time. Especially when. it came to Sailor Moon. Don't even get me started on the Sailor Starlights.
Cassie Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/17, 02:36 PM   #8
Dic Dubber
Ranger In Training

I only really liked the Dic Dubbed seasons anyway
Dic Dubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/17, 02:39 PM   #9
Tuxedo Moon
Putty Patroller

The outers were just super stubborn. Especially Uranus. To their credit they realized they were wrong about Usagi in the end.
Tuxedo Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/17, 06:10 PM   #10
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Yeah the Dic versions were the best. I didn't like English season 3 or 4 from C!overway. Uranus was a witch, Neptune a Snob, and Pluto a Traitor.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply