Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/09/17, 06:29 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Rumored Rangers That MIGHT be returning next year

Take this with a grain of salt since this comes from "That Hashtag Show" who had posted a video just yesterday regarding it but they were talking about actors who will apparently be returning.

First I saw the info via TokuNation http://news.tokunation.com/2017/04/0...edium=facebook

Here's the "That Hashtag Show" video

here's the start of the edited: post http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/06/e...rsary-team-up/

New info recently came out regarding this teamup I'll put the highlights in quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatHashtagShow
Not only do we have these interviews to back up our claims for returning Rangers, but a source close to production told us everyone who is returning and we’re going to fill you guys in. There will be 10 past Rangers in total coming back returning to the series and now we’re going to let you know who 8 out of the 10 are and speculation with the remaining 2 Rangers.

1. Jason David Frank/ Tommy

This one is a no-brainer and the worst kept secret in Power Rangers history. We all know that JDF will be making his triumphant return to the series and we are told that the story revolves around Tommy Oliver.

2. Catherine Sutherland/ Kat

It was recently announced that there will be a new graphic novel from Boom Studios called Soul of the Dragon, which will focus on Tommy Oliver’s last adventure. In the press release from Boom it’s revealed that Tommy will have a son and we are told that in the future he marries Kat. In the Super Ninja Steel team up it looks like Catherine Sutherland will be returning as Tommy Oliver’s spouse, Kat Hillard. ComicBook.com also reported the information via a reddit user, now I know what you’re thinking, Reddit?! I know, but it looks like this one is right.

3. Ciara Hanna/ Gia

A lot of fans don’t hold Power Rangers Megaforce or Super Megaforce in high regard especially being it was to be the historic 20th Anniversary season, but there is no denying that Gia was a fan-favorite and one of the shining stars of the show.

4. Li Ming Hu/ Gemma

This one is all but confirmed by her former co-star Mike Ginn, who played her brother Gem. Mike was told this by one of the returning Rangers which is on this list. It’s great to see the RPM season represented in the team-up because many fans believe that RPM might possibly be the best Power Rangers season of all-time.

5. Selwyn Ward/ TJ

A picture surfaced last week that seemed to indicate that Selwyn Ward would be making another return to the Rangers universe but the picture said it was taken at a comic convention. We can confirm that Selwyn Ward will be making his return on Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel! We hope T.J. has a bigger part in this team-up then he did in the last one.

6. Yoshi Sudarso/ Koda

C’mon! We all knew that if Saban didn’t include Peter Sudarso’s brother Yoshi the 25th anniversary team would be one of the biggest missed opportunities in Power Rangers history. One of the most emotional and best moments to come out of Morphicon 2016 was the announcement of Peter Sudarso being cast as the Blue Ninja Steel Ranger Preston and now it looks like both Sudarso brothers have now come full circle. We hope there’s at least a reference between the two possibly being ancestors. We’re so proud of the Sudarso’s!

7. Jason Faunt/ Wes

Time Force is also regarded as one of the best Power Rangers seasons and having someone from Time Force makes sense in this episode. We know that Erin Cahill was asked to return but couldn’t make it due to a scheduling conflict, but having Wes return again is great news! We are also told Time Force will play an important part of the story.

8. Steve Cardenas/ Rocky

Forever Red might be the greatest episode single episode in Power Rangers history but one Red Ranger missing from the legacy was Steve Cardenas who played Rocky and took over the Red Ranger spot on Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers. Steve will now make his long waited return on Super Ninja Steel. It sure will be good to see Rocky again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatHashtagShow
For the remaining two spots we’re gonna let you guys guess but here are some definite possibilities BUT WE CAN NOT CONFIRM THEY ARE ON THE SHOW. It won’t be all four of these Rangers, but we’re under good authority that two of the Rangers are in this group. We are also told that one of the Lightspeed Rangers would be showing up too so we included our list of possibilities.

1. Steven Skyler/ Antonio

Bringing Antonio back would be a nice addition seeing as he can represent the Neo-Saban era alongside Gia.

2. Patricia Ja Lee/ Cassie

We heard rumors that Patricia Ja Lee would be returning to the show, but could not confirm that she was one of the 10 Rangers returning.

3. Alison MacInnis/ Dana

We know that Alison returned to the 20th anniversary episode but her name has been one that we’ve heard was floating around.

4. Rhett Fisher/ Ryan

We think it makes a ton of sense to bring back the first American created Ranger to the show, the Titanium Ranger!

5. Sean CW Johnson/ Carter

Sean appeared in the 20th anniversary episode of the Power Rangers, so we would put him low on the list but we can definitely see Carter making his presence felt in the 25th anniversary episode.
here is where the edit starts for July 30, 2018

This report comes from IGN.

Quote:
IGN can exclusively reveal three of the returning Rangers - and the premiere date for the anniversary episode - to give you time to prepare yourself for the wave of nostalgia that's about to hit you.

As some fans have speculated, Nickelodeon will air the anniversary team-up at 8 p.m. on August 28, the date that Mighty Morphin Power Rangers first premiered on the Fox Kids Network.

Three of the Rangers that fans can look forward to seeing during the episode are Tommy Oliver (Jason David Frank), who served as the original Green and White Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, the Red Zeo and Turbo Ranger, and the Black Dino Ranger; Kat Hillard (Catherine Sutherland), the second Pink Mighty Morphin Ranger and the Pink Zeo and Turbo Ranger; and Wes Collins (Jason Faunt), the Red Time Force Ranger. More iconic Rangers from past seasons will be announced in the coming weeks.
as was pretty much figured Tommy will be using his Green Ranger powers however in a total surprise that I doubt many people saw coming Kat will be using her Turbo powers

here's the start of the edit for today (Saturday Aug. 18th) since a new trailer was shown at Power Morphicon and someone else had uploaded it

MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/09/17, 08:03 PM   #2
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Default Re: Rumored Rangers That MIGHT be returning next year

Kinda funny after your joke from last week.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/17, 02:13 PM   #3
Zordon's Legacy
Ranger In Training

I hope they are right. Sounds like a good group of returning Rangers.
Zordon's Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/17, 04:56 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
Kinda funny after your joke from last week.
yup it is right? it's pretty coincidental. My exclusion of Erin Cahill (Jen) from my list wasn't based on a slight against her since Jen is one of my favorite Rangers but I was pretty much deadset on Erin never returning since she had declined to return for Super Megaforce all because of the show being non-union which it still is.
Old 04/10/17, 05:30 PM   #5
Jen's Revenge
Power Ranger

I'm surprised too. But I am not complaining. Since its awesome to have Jen back in any form.
Jen's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/17, 05:34 PM   #6
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

I's rather just the MMPR Ranger show up.. At least they Steel Team are the firsr Rangers to live up to them.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/17, 05:36 PM   #7
Ninja Steel Ranger
Putty Patroller

I just hope they don't overshadow the NS 2 team.
Ninja Steel Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/17, 05:37 PM   #8
Ninja Storm Fan
Power Ranger

I wish the Ninja Storm team would come back and take over. I know that won't happen..
Ninja Storm Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/17, 08:38 PM   #9
Kody's Pride
Putty Patroller

I hope the rumors end up being true.
Kody's Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/17, 03:53 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Here's an update on the rumored returning actors the source comes from this site https://www.powerrangersnow.com/a-ru...urning-actors/

Quote:
Spotted in New Zealand
*Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel films in New Zealand

•Jason David Frank – Tommy Oliver, Green Mighty Morphin Ranger
•Steve Cardenas – Rocky DeSantos, Zeo Ranger III, Blue
•Catherine Sutherland – Katherine Hillard, Zeo Ranger I, Pink
•Jason Faunt – Wes Collins, Red Time Force Ranger
•Jeffrey Parazzo – Trent Fernandez, White Dino Thunder Ranger
•Nic Sampson – Chip Thorn, Yellow Mystic Ranger
•Ciara Hanna – Gia Moran, Yellow Megaforce Ranger
•Yoshi Sudarso – Koda, Blue Dino Charge Ranger

Rumored to Appear
*Reported by That Hashtag Show

•Johnny Yong Bosch – Adam Park, Zeo Ranger IV, Green
•Nakia Burrise – Tanya Sloan, Zeo Ranger II, Yellow
•Pua Magasiva – Shane Clarke, Red Wind Ranger
•Sally Martin – Tori Hanson, Blue Wind Ranger

Declined Invite
*Due to other conflicts (reported by TokuNation)

•Erin Cahill – Jen Scott, Pink Time Force Ranger
•Milo Cawthorne – Ziggy Grover, Ranger Green
Post New ThreadReply