Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Website/Club/Updates Advertisements

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/04/08, 07:01 PM   #1
MTADoug
Putty Patroller

Default Advertisement: Stumpf Productions Power Ranger Site

I was not sure where to put this since you didnt have advertising sectoin, but it is a great power ranger site.

www.stumpfproductions.com

Has tons of information of Power Rangers Jungle fury, , power rangers fanfic, tons and tons of photos, and contests where you can win money, ultraman and kamen rider coming soon and much more. its a well organized site and PR DVD Covers, you can even send in your requests and they will make them FREE!! AND SO MUCH MORE! NEW DVD COVERS COMING SOON and tons of updates everyday! Check it out and its one of the tops new power ranger sites out there

Site is almost as good as linears and junglefury.net, looking for HQ Jungle Fury, Mystic Force Episodes Check here cause they got them even the latest. Need a season in HQ request it and it will go on the site!
MTADoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/08, 10:42 PM   #2
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Pretty impressive. Nice dark layout, not too dark, great arrange of pictures...definitely has much potential.
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/08, 11:27 PM   #3
MTADoug
Putty Patroller

Thanks DarkBlaze, nice icon by the way. i hope this is okay

Friday 7/4/08

* Added Preview of whats Coming to Stumpf Productions
* Added Homepage of Ultraman Written by Pumpy
* Update Banner Buttons
* Updated Banner Page
* Added Morpher's Page
* Added Solar Morpher Page
* Added Wolf Morpher Page
* Added Carnisoar's Monsters
* Changed Homepage Image

thats fridays updates, i am not sure if i am allowed it post them, but sorry if i cant here they are!
MTADoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply