Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests > MattEmily's Forum

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/27/16, 09:25 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers History Page

I had thought of an interesting page for me to create for my website but first of all I'm going to need some help since I want some assistance for some things.

1. I want episodes where main characters, allies or primary villains have been introduced.
2. New weapons.
3. New zords or zord modes.
4. New or different Finishers.
5. Basically anything else that you might find worthwhile to include in a video diary of the history of the Power Rangers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/27/16, 09:57 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers History Page

Episode 1 - "Day Of The Dumpster (Rita, Goldar, Finster, Squatt, Baboo, Zack, Kimberly, Billy, Trini, Jason, Zordon, Alpha 5, Command Center, MMPR, Dinozozrds, Tank Mode, Megazord introduced)
Episode 2 - "High Five" (Communicator)
Episode 3 - "Teamwork" (Power Axe, Power Bow, Power Lance, Power Daggers, Sword, Power Blaster introduced)
Their zords fought individually.
Episode 4 - "A Pressing Engagement" (King Sphinx, Power Crystals) Rangers do a hand chop motion to mimic the Megazord Power Sword Finisher.
Episode 5 - "Different Drum" (Megazord uses the Sword Finisher in an underhand way)
Episode 6 - "Food Fight"
Episode 7 - "Big Sisters" (Power Eggs) (RadBug introed)
Episode 8 - "Switching Places"
Episode 9 - "I, Eye Guy"
Episode 10 - "Foul Play In The Sky"
Episode 11 - "For Whom The Bell Trolls"
Episode 12 - "Happy Birthday, Zack"
Episode 13 - "No Clowning Around" Triceratops and Mastodon attacked Pineoctopus.
Episode 14 - "Power Ranger Punks"
Episode 15 - "Peace, Love And Woe"
Episode 16 - "Dark Warrior"
Episode 17 - "Green With Evil, Part I: Out Of Control" (Tommy, Green Ranger introduced)
Episode 18 - "Green With Evil, Part II: Jason's Battle" (Sword of Darkness introduced) First time the Megazord used the Mastodon's Mammoth Shield
Episode 19 - "Green With Evil, Part III: The Rescue" (Scorpina and her Monster Form introduced)
Episode 20 - "Green With Evil, Part IV: Eclipsing Megazord"
Episode 21 - "Green With Evil, Part V: Breaking The Spell" (Rita's spell on Tommy broken, Dragonzord and its Fightning Mode introduced.
Episode 22 - "The Trouble With Shellshock"
Episode 23 - "Itsy Bitsy Spider" (Dragonzord Fightning Mode's Drill Staff Finisher) Tommy calls for the Dragonzord to fire its missiles.
Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops and Mastodon fought individually.
Episode 24 - "The Spit Flower" = Tommy fired Dagger energy.
Episode 25 - "Life's A Masquerade" (Rita's villains collect the Super Putty mold) First time they referred to the Power Stafff
Episode 26 - "Gung Ho!" (Super Putties, Titanus, Thunderslingers introduced)
Episode 27 - "Island Of Illusion, Part I" (Lokar introduced)
Episode 28 - "Island Of Illusion, Part II" (Megadragonzord, Ultrazord introduced) Megadragonzord fires a triple energy blast.
Episode 29 - "Wheel Of Misfortune"
Episode 30 - "Calamity Kimberly"
Episode 31 - "A Star Is Born" (Megadragonzord's Z-shere attack) The zords minus Pteradactyl fought individually.
Episode 32 - "The Yolk's On You!"
Episode 33 - "The Green Candle, Part I" (Green Candle introduced)
Episode 34 - "The Green Candle, Part II" (Tommy loses powers, passes Coin over to Jason)
Episode 35 - "The Rockstar"
Episode 36 - "Birds Of A Feather"
Episode 37 - "Clean-Up Club"
Episode 38 - "A Bad Reflection On You"
Episode 39 - "Doomsday, Part I"
Episode 40 - "Doomsday, Part II" (Cyclopsis destruction. Lokar's final appearance but not destroyed.)
Episode 41 - "A Pig Surprise"
Episode 42 - "Lions & Blizzards"
Episode 43 - "Rita's Seed Of Evil"
Episode 44 - "Crystal Of Nightmares" .
Episode 45 - "Something Fishy" .
Episode 46 - "To Flea Or Not To Flee" .
Episode 47 - "Reign Of The Jellyfish" .
Episode 48 - "Plague Of The Mantis"
Episode 49 - "Return Of An Old Friend, Part I" .
Episode 50 - "Return Of An Old Friend, Part II" (Tommy's powers are temporary restored.)
Episode 51 - "Grumble Bee" .
Episode 52 - "Two Heads Are Better Than One" .
Episode 53 - "Fowl Play" Last time the Mastodon Shield was used
Episode 54 - "Enter... The Lizzinator" .
Episode 55 - "Trick Or Treat" .
Episode 56 - "On Fins And Needles" .
Episode 57 - "Second Chance" .
Episode 58 - "Football Season" .
Episode 59 - "Mighty Morphin' Mutants" .
Episode 60 - "An Oyster Stew"

Start of Season 2 Episode 61 - "The Mutiny, Part I" (Scorpina disappeared. Zedd introduced. Chamber of Command introed. Z-Putties introed. Rita banished.)
Episode 62 - "The Mutiny, Part II" (Rangers visually introduced to Thunderzords
Episode 63 - "The Mutiny, Part III" (Thunderzords, Thunder Megazord introduced) Saber drawn out. "Thunder power" is used to charge the weapon up
Episode 64 - "The Wanna-Be Ranger"
Episode 65 - "Putty On The Brain" = Assault Team in Attack Mode.
Episode 66 - "Bloom Of Doom"
Episode 67 - "The Power Stealer"
Episode 68 - "The Beetle Invasion"
Episode 69 - "Welcome To Venus Island"
Episode 70 - "The Green Dream" the mysterious Sword of Power.
Episode 71 - "The Song Of Guitardo"
Episode 72 - "Green No More, Part I"
Episode 73 - "Green No More, Part II" (Tommy loses powers for good)
Episode 74 - "Orchestral Maneuvers In The Park" =
Episode 75 - "Missing Green"
Episode 76 - "Beauty And The Beast"
Episode 77 - "White Light, Part I" (White Ranger visually shown but not formally introduced. Rita and her dumpster lands in Angel Grove)
Episode 78 - "White Light, Part II" (White Ranger, Saba, Tigerzord, Tigerzord Warrior Mode, Megatigerzord introed)
Episode 79 - "Two For One" The zords excluding Lion used their attacks.
Episode 80 - "Opposites Attract"
Episode 81 - "Zedd's Monster Mash"
Episode 82 - "The Ninja Encounter, Part I" (Ninja teens Adam, Aisha & Rocky introed and they were captured by Goldar.)
Episode 83 - "The Ninja Encounter, Part II"
Episode 84 - "The Ninja Encounter, Part III" (Ninja teens rescued and they found out the Rangers' identities.)
Episode 85 - "Zedd Waves"
Episode 86 - "A Monster Of Global Proportions" (Tor, Tor's Warrior Mode, Thunder Ultrazord introduced)
Episode 87 - "The Power Transfer, Part I" (Serpentera, Sword of Light introduced)
Episode 88 - "The Power Transfer, Part II" (Zack, Trini & Jason's powers transferred to Adam, Aisha & Rocky)
Episode 89 - "Goldar's Vice-Versa" (Scorpina's only appearance)
Episode 90 - "Scavenger Hunt"
Episode 91 - "Rocky Just Wants To Have Fun" = Tigerzord uses its hyperspeed move.
Episode 92 - "Mirror Of Regret" (Power Cannon introduced)
Episode 93 - "Lights, Camera, Action"
Episode 94 - "When Is A Ranger Not A Ranger?" = Thunder Saber phrase used for delivering Megazord Finisher.
Episode 95 - "A Reel Fish Story"
Episode 96 - "Where There's Smoke, There's Fire"
Episode 97 - "Forever Friends"
Episode 98 - "The Great Bookala Escape"
Episode 99 - "Rangers Back In Time, Part I"
Episode 100 - "Rangers Back In Time, Part II"
Episode 101 - "The Wedding, Part I" (Rita returns. Finster's moon mud is beauty cream that makes Rita look younger. She puts a love potion in Zedd.)
Episode 102 - "The Wedding, Part II" = Tigerzord uses its power punch.
Episode 103 - "The Wedding, Part III" (Rita officially marries Zedd)
Episode 104 - "Return Of The Green Ranger, Part I"
Episode 105 - "Return Of The Green Ranger, Part II"
Episode 106 - "Return Of The Green Ranger, Part III"
Episode 107 - "Storybook Rangers, Part I"
Episode 108 - "Storybook Rangers, Part II"
Episode 109 - "Blue Ranger Gone Bad"
Episode 110 - "Best Man For The Job"
Episode 111 - "Wild West Rangers, Part I"
Episode 112 - "Wild West Rangers, Part II"

Start of Season 3
Episode 113 - "A Friend In Need, Part I"
Episode 114 - "A Friend In Need, Part II"
Episode 115 - "A Friend In Need, Part III"
Episode 116 - "Ninja Quest, Part I" (Rito introed, Thunderzords destroyed)
Episode 117 - "Ninja Quest, Part II" (Tengas officially introduced due to their birth.)
Episode 118 - "Ninja Quest, Part III" (Ninjor introed. Ninja Ranger powers introed. Ninjazords visually and via dialogue introed to teens. Ranger Forms restored.)
Episode 119 - "Ninja Quest, Part IV" (Ninjor Battle Mode, Ninjazords, Ninja Megazord/Megafalconzord introed) Falconzord fired a laser.
Episode 120 - "A Brush With Destiny" = Tommy uses a phrase to summon Ninjor. Ninjor uses a phrase to grow and to transform into his Battle Mode.
Episode 121 - "Passing The Lantern"
Episode 122 - "Wizard For A Day"
Episode 123 - "Fourth Down And Long"
Episode 124 - "Final Face-Off" (Ninja Ultrazord introed)
Episode 125 - "Stop The Hate Master, Part I"
Episode 126 - "Stop The Hate Master, Part II"
Episode 127 - "The Potion Notion"
Episode 128 - "I'm Dreaming Of A White Ranger"
Episode 129 - "A Ranger Catastrophe, Part I" (Kat introed)
Episode 130 - "A Ranger Catastrophe, Part II" = the main zords fought Rito individually.
Episode 131 - "Changing Of The Zords, Part I" (Ancient Shogunzords found, Kat stole Kimberly's Coin. Ninjor kidnapped and Kat takes the Falconzord.)
Episode 132 - "Changing Of The Zords, Part II" (Kimberly captured. Power infusion to Shogunzords completes. Alpha teleports Zedd to Command Center.)
Episode 133 - "Changing Of The Zords, Part III" (Kimberly rescued, Rangers gain control of the Shogunzords, Shogunzords' weapons introed, Shogun Megazord introed, Kimberly's life force connection was removed in this ep)
Episode 134 - "Follow That Cab!" (White, Black, Blue, Yellow and Red Shark Cycles introed. Shogunzord Tornado Spin Finisher)
Episode 135 - "A Different Shade Of Pink, Part I" (Pink Shark Cycle introed, Rita's spell on Kat is broken.)
Episode 136 - "A Different Shade Of Pink, Part II" (Kat reveals to Rangers that she was under an evil spell originally.)
Episode 137 - "A Different Shade Of Pink, Part III" (Kat kidnapped. Kat steals back the Pink Coin and Billy teleports her to the Command Center. Kimberly passes her Coin to Kat.)
Episode 138 - "Rita's Pita" = Fire Saber is mentioned by name.
Episode 139 - "Another Brick In The Wall"
Episode 140 - "A Chimp In Charge"
Episode 141 - "Master Vile And The Metallic Armor, Part I" (Master Vile introed. Ninjor escapes. Vile-powered Tenga introed. Ninjor re-captured. Metallic Armor introed. Ninjazords/Nina Megazord and Falconzord Remote return. Tommy and Kat in Chamber of Commands.)
Episode 142 - "Master Vile And The Metallic Armor, Part II" (Zeo Crystal retrieved, Falconzord rescued.)
Episode 143 - "Master Vile And The Metallic Armor, Part III" (Shogun Megafalconzord introed. Zeo Crystal shattered into 5 shards and sent through vortex.)
Episode 144 - "The Sound Of Dischordia" (Shogun Ultrazord introed)
Episode 145 - "Rangers In Reverse" (Orb of Doom introed)
Episode 146 - "Alien Rangers Of Aquitar, Part I" (Alien Rangers visually introduced.)
Episode 147 - "Alien Rangers Of Aquitar, Part II" (Alien Rangers, Battle Borgs introed. Master Vile returned.)
Episode 148 - "Climb Every Fountain" (Power Coins destroyed.) Blue and Yellow Aliens had fired Blasters. Red had used an upgraded punch weapon.
Episode 149 - "The Alien Trap"
Episode 150 - "Attack Of The 60' Bulk"
Episode 151 - "Water You Thinking?" (Rocky got his Zeo SubCrystal.)
Episode 152 - "Along Came A Spider" (Adam got his Zeo SubCrystal)
Episode 153 - "Sowing The Seas Of Evil" (Tommy and Kat got thir Zeo SubCrystals.)
Episode 154 - "Hogday Afternoon, Part I"
Episode 155 - "Hogday Afternoon, Part II" (Aisha sends Tanya back to Command Center. Time returns to normal. Command Center destroyed)

Episode 156 - "A Zeo Beginning, Part I" (Machine Empire and Power Chamber introed)
Episode 157 - "A Zeo Beginning, Part II" (Zeo Ranger powers introed)
Episode 158 - "The Shooting Star" Zeozord 1 fired a pink blast from a cannon.
Zeozord 2 fired fireballs.
Zeozord 3 could fire orange energy from 2 tiny cannons in its forehead and it could also catch small enemies in its mouth.
Zeozord 4 butted flying fighters.
Episode 159 - "Target Rangers" first time the Rangers fired their Laser Pistols.
Episode 160 - "For Cryin' Out Loud" Zeo 5 Sword first introed here and he used a special attack here.
Episode 161 - "Rangers In The Outfield" Pink's Shield was first shown. Yellow's Nunchuks were first shown. Blue weapons here. Zeo 4 weapons here.
Episode 162 - "Every Dog Has His Day" (Zeo Jet Cycles introed) Pink Shield swirled her shield around and energy flew into the shield then she spun headfirst to her opponent.
Episode 163 - "The Puppet Blaster" (Defender Wheel introed) (first time the Blades were taken out)
Episode 164 - "Invasion Of The Ranger Snatchers" Blue flew with blades out.
Episode 165 - "Graduation Blues" (Zeo Blaster introed. Billy leaves for Aquitar.) Pink slashed a Cog with her shield. Yellow Nunchuks were used on Cogs.
Episode 166 - "A Few Bad Seeds"
Episode 167 - "Instrument Of Destruction" the main Zeozords fired.
Episode 168 - "Mean Screen"
Episode 169 - "Mr. Billy's Wild Ride" (Billy returns home.)
Episode 170 - "There's No Business Like Snow Business, Part I"
Episode 171 - "There's No Business Like Snow Business, Part II" Zeo 4 used his weapons' special attacks
Episode 172 - "There's No Business Like Snow Business, Part III"
Episode 173 - "Inner Spirit" = Red Battlezord introed.
Episode 174 - "Challenges"
Episode 175 - "It Came From Angel Grove"
Episode 176 - "Found And Lost" = Zeo Megabattlezord interface was introed but failed.
Episode 177 - "Brother, Can You Spare An Arrowhead?" Yellow Nunchuks' special attacks were used on an opponent. Zeo Megabattlezord introed.
Episode 178 - "Trust In Me" Zeo Blue used his weapons' special attack.
Episode 179 - "Bulk Fiction" (Zeo Cannon introed)
Episode 180 - "Song Sung Yellow"
Episode 181 - "Game Of Honor"
Episode 182 - "The Power Of Gold" (Gold Ranger, Golden Power Staff and Pyramidas introed)
Episode 183 - "A Small Problem" (Zeo Ultrazord introed)
Episode 184 - "Oily To Bed, Oily To Rise"
Episode 185 - "Rock-A-Bye Power Rangers"
Episode 186 - "Do I Know You?"
Episode 187 - "A Season To Remember"
Episode 188 - "Revelations Of Gold" (Trey loses his Ranger powers and he's revealed to be the Gold Ranger.
Episode 189 - "A Golden Homecoming" (Trey passes his powers to Jason and gives the Rangers the Super Zeozords.) Super Zeozord 3 fired a Pistol. Super Zeozord 5 used a Zeo 5 Sword along with its related special attack.
Episode 190 - "Mondo's Last Stand" (Super Zeo Megazord introed. Mondo destroyed.) Super Zeozord 3 used its weapons' special attacks.
Episode 191 - "Bomber In The Summer" (Kaboom created and he takes over the Machine Empire.)
Episode 192 - "Scent Of A Weasel" (Warrior Wheel introed)
Episode 193 - "The Lore Of Auric" (Auric introed and he joins forces with the Rangers.)
Episode 194 - "The Ranger Who Came In From The Gold" = Pyramidas fired an energy beam.
Episode 195 - "The Joke's On Blue" (Gasket and Archerina introed. Kaboom destroyed.) First appearance of the 'Super' Zeo Ulttrazord. Pyramidas fired a lightning bolt.
Episode 196 - "Where In The World Is Zeo Ranger 5?"
Episode 197 - "King For A Day, Part I"
Episode 198 - "King For A Day, Part II"
Episode 199 - "A Brief Mystery Of Time" = Rangers fire energy from the Super Zeo Megazord Sabers,
Episode 200 - "A Mystery To Me"
Episode 201 - "Another Song And Dance"
Episode 202 - "Rangers Of Two Worlds, Part I" Zeo Ultrazord Carrier Mode introed. Tommy using a phrase for the Red Battlezord's wrist blats.
Episode 203 - "Rangers Of Two Worlds, Part II" All 5 Super Zeozords fired their pistols.
Episode 204 - "Hawaii Zeo"
Episode 205 - "Good As Gold" (Jason returns the Ranger powers to Trey.)

Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie (Divatox, Elgar, Rygog, Turbozords, Turbo Megazord, Megazord Shield and Sword, Justin introed) Turbo Navigators introed)
Episode 206 - "Shift Into Turbo, Part I"
Episode 207 - "Shift Into Turbo, Part II"
Episode 208 - "Shift Into Turbo, Part III"
Episode 209 - "Shadow Rangers" (first instance of a Ranger firing a Blaster)
Episode 210 - "The Whole Lie"
Episode 211 - "Transmission Impossible"
Episode 212 - "Rally Ranger" (first instance of a Ranger using the Blaster's Turbo Mode) (first used a Ranger used their Turbo Carts outside of their zords)
Episode 213 - "Built For Speed" Megazord used its shield for blocking purposes. Rangers use a phrase to summon the Turbo Megazord Saber. Adam uses the Spinout call.
Episode 214 - "Glyph Hanger" = Rangers use phrase to prepare for finisher.
Episode 215 - "Weight And See"
Episode 216 - "Alarmed And Dangerous" Turbo Blades
Episode 217 - "Bicycle Built For The Blues"
Episode 218 - "The Millennium Message" (Blue Senturion, Robo Racer Police Cruiser, Robo Racer Battle Mode, Senturion Cycle introed)
Episode 219 - "A Drive To Win" (Carlos, Ashley introed) Robo Racer Battle Mode uses a Blade in battle.
Episode 220 - "Cars Attacks" Senturion used his catchphrase of Synergizer Blaster Mode.
Episode 221 - "Honey, I Shrunk The Rangers, Part I"
Episode 222 - "Honey, I Shrunk The Rangers, Part II"
Episode 223 - "Passing The Torch, Part I" (Cassie, T.J. introed. Mama D introed.)
Episode 224 - "Passing The Torch, Part II" (Adam, Kat, Tanya & Tommy pass their powers over to Carlos, Cassie, Ashley & T.J.)
Episode 225 - "Stitch Witchery"
Episode 226 - "The Wheel Of Fate" (Lightning Cruiser, Storm Blaster introed.)
Episode 227 - "Trouble By The Slice" (Turbine Laser introed)
Episode 228 - "The Phantom Phenomenon" (Phantom introed)
Episode 229 - "Vanishing Act"
Episode 230 - "When Time Freezes Over" = Red uses a phrase to cause the Turbo Megazord to flip through air with Saber.
Episode 231 - "The Darkest Day" (Havoc, Space Case, Chromites, Metalasaurus introed. Turbo Megazord captured.)
Episode 232 - "One Last Hope" (Rescuezords and Artillatron introed.)
Lightning Fire Tamer Truck Mode could fire jets of water from 2 cannons, could use water ot roll a now-loose gas tank at Havoc's zord.
Thunder Loader caused the dump to dump its load to make the evil zord slip.
Star Racer's spoiler becomes a scoop to help catch a toppling building.
Wind Rescue fired a large hypodermic needle at the evil zord..
Episode 233 - "The Fall Of The Phantom" (High Stance Modes and Rescue Megazord introed. )
Episode 234 - "Clash Of The Megazords"
Episode 235 - "The Robot Ranger" = Siren Blaster fired blue sonic energy rings from its chest.
Episode 236 - "Beware The Third Wish"
Episode 237 - "The Gardener Of Evil" = Rescue Megazord used Blasters.
Episode 238 - "Fire In Your Tank" = Lightning Fire Tamer High Stance Mode used a white fire extinguisher to put out a fire.
Episode 239 - "The Turn Of The Wretched Wrench"
Episode 240 - "Spirit Of The Woods"
Episode 241 - "The Song Of Confusion"
Episode 242 - "The Accident"
Episode 243 - "Cassie's Best Friend"
Episode 244 - "The Curve Ball"
Episode 245 - "Carlos And The Count"
Episode 246 - "Little Strong Man"
Episode 247 - "The Rival Rangers"
Episode 248 - "Parts And Parcel"
Episode 249 - "Chase Into Space, Part I"
Episode 250 - "Chase Into Space, Part II" (Power Chamber destroyed.)

Episode 251 - "From Out Of Nowhere, Part I" (Dark Specter, Red Space Ranger, Spiral Saber, Red Galaxay Glider, Astro Megaship introed) (Red Galaxy Glider introed) Red uses his Blaster and he splits it in half into 2 Blasters.
Episode 252 - "From Out Of Nowhere, Part II" = Black, Pink, Blue & Yellow Morphers and powers introed. Lunar Lance, Satellite Stunner, Axe, Slinger introed. Astro Megazord introed.
Episode 253 - "Save Our Ship" = Ecliptor introed. Megazord Saber used a yellow energy whip attack and powered up slash attack.
Episode 254 - "Shell Shocked" = (4 Galaxy Gliders introed)
Episode 255 - "Never Stop Searching" Satellite Stunner, Astro Axe and Star Slinger Booster Modes.
Episode 256 - "Satellite Search"
Episode 257 - "A Ranger Among Thieves" (Quadroblater introed) Andros called for the Megazord Saber. Megazord hurled its glowing saber at monster impalingit.
Episode 258 - "When Push Comes To Shove" ( Mega Tank) Lunar Lance Booster Mode
Episode 259 - "The Craterite Invasion" (Spiral Saber Booster Mode introed) first time the Megazord Blaster was in use and Andros called for the Blaster's firing.
Episode 260 - "The Wasp With A Heart" second time the Megazord Blaster was in use. First time the Megazord shield was seen in battle.
Episode 261 - "The Delta Discovery" (Phantom returns. Delta Megaship/zord introed. Battlizer device introed.)
Episode 262 - "The Great Evilyzer" (Astro-Delta Megazord introed)
Episode 263 - "Grandma Matchmaker" = Ashley called for the Astro Delta Megazord to use its Blaster's freeze mode.
Episode 264 - "The Barillian Sting" (Darkonda introed.)
Episode 265 - "T.J.'s Identity Crisis" (Darkliptor combination appears.)
Episode 266 - "Flashes Of Darkonda" (Mad Darkonda, Mutantrus introed)
Episode 267 - "The Rangers' Mega Voyage" (Mega Vehicles, Mega Voyager introeed) Mega Voyage uses its Mega Kick. Red Mega V-1 had fired mini missiles from his shoulder packs.
Black V-2 could fire purple lasers from its wing points.
Yellow V-4 could fire purple beams from its wings.
Pink V-5 could fire beams.
Episode 268 - "True Blue To The Rescue"
Episode 269 - "Invasion Of The Body Switcher"
Episode 270 - "Survival Of The Silver" (Zhane introed) (Digimorpher introed)
Episode 271 - "Red With Envy" (Silver Cycle and Silver Glider were introed)
Episode 272 - "The Silver Secret" (Zhane restores his Ranger powers to full power.)
Episode 273 - "A Date With Danger"
Episode 274 - "Zhane's Destiny" (Zhane leaves.)
Episode 275 - "Always A Chance"
Episode 276 - "The Secret Of The Locket" (Astronema revealed to be Karone.) Astro Megazord used a powered up Saber slash while standing still.
Episode 277 - "Astronema Thinks Twice"
Episode 278 - "The Rangers' Leap Of Faith"
Episode 279 - "Dark Specter's Revenge, Part 1" (Astronema defects to good but is re-captured and brainwashed.)
Episode 280 - "Dark Specter's Revenge, Part 2" (Zhane returns with Mega Winger.) Zhane calls for his zord's Wing Blaster and he also calls for the firing of it. Also calls for detaching his zord's wing.
Episode 281 - "Rangers Gone Psycho" (Psycho Rangers introed) First time the Rangers had used the Megazord shield in a battle.
Episode 282 - "Carlos On Call"
Episode 283 - "A Rift In The Rangers"
Episode 284 - "Five Of A Kind" TJ calls for the Mega Voyager to fire its chest lasers.
Episode 285 - "Silence Is Golden"
Episode 286 - "The Enemy Within" (Psycho Rangers destroyed) Astro Megazord used a supercharged Saber.
Episode 287 - "Andros And The Stowaway"
Episode 288 - "Mission To Secret City" (Battlized Ranger introed)
Episode 289 - "Ghosts In The Machine" (Psycho Rangers return and they're transformed into Data Cards.)
Episode 290 - "The Impenetrable Web" (Ecliptor infuses him with power in order to become Red Ecliptor and he destroys the Delta Megazord.) (Galactic Rover introed)
Episode 291 - "A Line In The Sand" (Galactic Rover introed. Mega Voyager destroyed.)
Episode 292 - "Countdown To Destruction, Part 1"
Episode 293 - "Countdown To Destruction, Part 2" (Zordon destroyed. Rita, Zedd, Divatox purified. Karone reforms and spell is broken. Remaining villains are destroyed)

Episode 294 - "Quasar Quest, Part 1" (Mike, Kendrix, Kai, Maya, Leo, Furio introed.)
Episode 295 - "Quasar Quest, Part 2" (Ranger Powers introed.)
Episode 296 - "Race To The Rescue" (GalactaBeasts introed) Lion GalactaBeast shot out fire.

Episode 297 - "Rookie In Red"
Episode 298 - "Homesick" (Jet Jammers introed) Rangers call for the Megazord Saber finisher.
Episode 299 - "The Lights Of Orion" (Astro Cycles introed) (this was presumably when the hunt for the Lights started) Kai is the first one who calls for the command to combine the Galactazords together. The Megazord used the Condor Missile Mode in this ep
Episode 300 - "Double Duty" Quar Launchers strangely are shown here.
Episode 301 - "The Blue Crush" Gorilla pounded the monster.
Episode 302 - "The Magna Defender" (Magna Defender introed.) Launchers are shown in Staff Mode. Gorillazord fired beams.
Episode 303 - "The Sunflower Search" (Torozord introed) Leo calls for the Megazord's Saber.
Episode 304 - "Silent Sleep"
Episode 305 - "Orion Rising"
Episode 306 - "Orion Returns" (Lights of Orion, Galaxy Ranger Power-Up Mode introed)
Episode 307 - "Shark Attack" (Treacheron destroyed) Leo calls for the Orion-powered Megazord Saber finisher.
Episode 308 - "Redemption Day" (Magna Defender destroyed.) Leo calls for Megazord Power Up Mode.
Episode 309 - "Destined For Greatness" (Mike becomes Magna Defener and therefore Mega Defender and takes over control of (Defender) Torozord.
Mike calls for his zord to perform its lightning spin.
Episode 310 - "Stolen Beauty" Leo calls for Megazord's Power Up Mode.
Episode 311 - "The Rescue Mission" (Galaxy Book introed)
Episode 312 - "The Lost Galactabeasts, Part 1" (New zords introed)
Episode 313 - "The Lost Galactabeasts, Part 2" (New zords become good.)
Episode 314 - "Heir To The Throne" (Villamax and Kegler introed. Scorpius killed.)
Episode 315 - "An Evil Game"
Episode 316 - "Memories Of Mirinoi"
Episode 317 - "Green Courage"
Episode 318 - "Blue To The Test"
Episode 319 - "Mean Wheels Mantis" (Capsullar Cycle introed.) Galaxy Megazord fires Wild energy petals.
Episode 320 - "Loyax' Last Battle"
Episode 321 - "A Red Romance"
Episode 322 - "The Chameliac Warrior"
Episode 323 - "To The Tenth Power"
Episode 324 - "The Power Of Pink" (Kendrix destroyed.)
Episode 325 - "Protect The Quasar Saber" (Karone becomes Pink Ranger.)
Episode 326 - "Facing The Past" (Red Armored Ranger introed.)
Episode 327 - "Turn Up The Volume"
Episode 328 - "Enter The Lost Galaxy" (Mutated Deviot introed.) (Galaxy Quasar Launchers introed which were upgraded forms of the Quasar Launchers) Kai calls to energize the Orion-powered Megazord Saber.
Episode 329 - "Beware The Mutiny" (Captain Mutiny, Barbarax introeed.) Leo calls to energize the Megazord Saber to prepare for the finisher.
Episode 330 - "Grunchor On The Loose" Megazord Power Up Mode used Missile Mode.
Episode 331 - "Until Sunset"
Episode 332 - "Dream Battle" (Hexuba introed.)
Episode 333 - "Hexuba's Graveyard" (Hexuba destroyed.)
Episode 334 - "Raise The Titanisaur" Megazord Power Up Mode uses a flying energized Saber slash followed by an ultra charged slash. Mike calls for his zord to perform a charged axe slash.
Episode 335 - "Escape The Lost Galaxy" (Torozord destroyed. Magna Defender powers destroyed.)
Episode 336 - "Journey's End, Part 1"
Episode 337 - "Journey's End, Part 2"
Episode 338 - "Journey's End, Part 3" Devi-Trakeena destroyed.

Episode 339 - "Operation Lightspeed" Joel, Dana, Kai, Kelsey, Carter, Captain, Aquabase, Diabolico, Vypra, Loki, Jinxer, Impus introed.)
Episode 340 - "Lightspeed Teamwork" (Rescuebird, Hydro Mode, Megazord introed) Hydro Mode fired its water cannons. Carter used the laddder arms for punches and to punch with extending its arms. Planted ladder arms into ground for a flip kick. Megazord Saber is summoned and Carter activates the finisher.
Pyro Rescue 1 used small leg pads and extended black hands the long distance to build a bridge between it and a building.
Aqua Rescue 2 could spray jets of water.
Episode 341 - "Trial By Fire"
Episode 342 - "Riding The Edge" (Unilaser introed) MedRescue 5 cleared the freeway by locking up the vehicles in her zord.
Episode 343 - "A Matter Of Trust"
Episode 344 - "Wheels Of Destruction" (Lightspeed Cycles introed)
Episode 345 - "Cyborg Rangers" Extended ladder arm grap.
Episode 346 - "Up To The Challenge" (Rescue Speeder introed) HazRescue 4 rammed through a wall.
Episode 347 - "Go Volcanic" Carter used the Rescuebird Sprayer for the first time. Chad fires water cannons.
Episode 348 - "Rising From Ashes" (Supertrain Megazord introed)
Episode 349 - "From Deep In The Shadows" (Ryan, Titanium Morpher, Titanium Ranger, Titanium Axe/Laser introed.)
Episode 350 - "Truth Discovered" = Supertrain Megazord fires the gatling blaster from the red turbine.
Episode 351 - "Ryan's Destiny"
Episode 352 - "Curse Of The Cobra"
Episode 353 - "Strength Of The Sun"
Episode 354 - "The Cobra Strikes" (Battle Boosters introed) (Lightspeed Solarzord introed. Diabolico destroyed. Star Power cocoon introed. Bansheera formally introed to the other Rangers.)
Episode 355 - "Olympius Ascends" (Olympius introeed.) Carter calls for the Lightspeed Solarzord to fire its energy beamss.
Episode 356 - "A Face From The Past"
Episode 357 - "The Queen's Return" (Bansheera returns to figure form but not with a decent body.) Carter calls for the Lightspeed Solarzord to fire its wrist lasers.
Aero Rescue 3 released water bombs to douse the fires.
Episode 358 - "The Omega Project" (Omegazords, Omega Crawler, Omega Megazord introed.) First instance of the Omega Megazord Staff.
Episode 359 - "The Fifth Crystal"
Episode 360 - "The Chosen Path"
Episode 361 - "Yesterday Again" (Mobile Armored Vehicle introed)
Episode 362 - "As Time Runs Out" = 2nd instance of the Omega Megazord firing its missile.
Episode 363 - "In The Freeze Zone" (Thermo Blasters introed)
Episode 364 - "The Mighty Mega Battles" the Omega Megazord used the Lightspeed Megazord Saber.
Episode 365 - "The Great Egg Caper"
Episode 366 - "Ocean Blue"
Episode 367 - "Trakeena's Revenge, Part 1"
Episode 368 - "Trakeena's Revenge, Part 2" Omega Megazord got powered up with the Lights of Orion. Second instance of the Omega Megazord Staff.
Episode 369 - "The Last Ranger"
Episode 370 - "Sorcerer Of The Sands"
Episode 371 - "Olympius Unbound"
Episode 372 - "Neptune's Daughter"
Episode 373 - "Web War" (Tran-Armor Cycle and Trans-Armor Battlizer introed)
Episode 374 - "In The Limelight"
Episode 375 - "Wrath Of The Queen" Carter calls for the firing of the wrist cannons.
Episode 376 - "Rise Of The Super Demons" Omega Megazord could fire energy pulses from its wrists. Lifeforce Megazord introed.
Episode 377 - "The Fate Of Lightspeed, Pt. 1"
Episode 378 - "The Fate Of Lightspeed, Pt. 2"

Episode 379 - "Force From The Future, Pt. 1"
Episode 380 - "Force From The Future, Pt. 2"
Episode 381 - "Something To Fight For" = Time Flyers introed
Episode 382 - "Ransik Lives"
Episode 383 - "A Blue Streak" (V-weapons introed)
Episode 384 - "A Parting Of Ways"
Episode 385 - "Short-Circuited"
Episode 386 - "Jen's Revenge"
Episode 387 - "The Legend Of The Clock Tower"
Episode 388 - "The Time Shadow" (Shadow Winger/Time Shadow introed.)
Episode 389 - "Future Unknown"
Episode 390 - "Uniquely Trip" (Electro Booster introed)
Episode 391 - "Worlds Apart" (Eric introed.)
Episode 392 - "The Quantum Quest" (Quantum Morpher, Quantum Ranger introed.)
Episode 393 - "Clash For Control, Part 1"
Episode 394 - "Clash For Control, Part 2" (Eric regains control of the Q-Rex Dino/Megazord Mode.)
Episode 395 - "Bodyguard In Blue"
Episode 396 - "Trust And Triumph"
Episode 397 - "Trip Takes A Stand"
Episode 398 - "Quantum Secrets"
Episode 399 - "The Last Race"
Episode 400 - "Lovestruck Rangers"
Episode 401 - "Full Exposure"
Episode 402 - "Movie Madness, Pt. 1"
Episode 403 - "Movie Madness, Pt. 2"
Episode 404 - "Time Force Traitor"
Episode 405 - "Frax's Fury"
Episode 406 - "Dawn Of Destiny"
Episode 407 - "Fight Against Fate"
Episode 408 - "Destiny Defeated"
Episode 409 - "Undercover Rangers"
Episode 410 - "Beware The Knight" (Battle Fire, Battle Warrior introed.)
Episode 411 - "Time For Lightspeed"
Episode 412 - "Reflections Of Evil"
Episode 413 - "Nadira's Dream Date"
Episode 414 - "Circuit Unsure"
Episode 415 - "A Calm Before The Storm"
Episode 416 - "The End Of Time, Pt. 1"
Episode 417 - "The End Of Time, Pt. 2"
Episode 418 - "The End Of Time, Pt. 3"

Episode 419 - "Lionheart" (Shayla, Alyssa, Danny, Max, Taylor, Cole, Red Lionzord, other 4 man zords intro, Toxica, Jindrax introed.) Wildzords fire lasers at Org.
Episode 420 - "Darkness Awakening" (Wild Force Megazord introed. Shark Surge and Tiger Fury attacks. Mega Roar attack.)
Episode 421 - "Click, Click, Zoom"
Episode 422 - "Never Give Up!"
Episode 423 - "Ancient Awakening" (Elephantzord, Megazord's Sword & Shield Mode introed.) (Savage Cycles introed)
Episode 424 - "Wishes On The Water" (Giraffezord, Megazord's Spear Mode introeed.)
Episode 425 - "The Bear Necessities" (Bear Brothers, Megazord's Double Knuckle introed.)
Episode 426 - "Soul Searching" (Gorilla introed, Kongazord introed)
Episode 427 - "Soul Bird Salvation" (Retinax destroyeed.)
Episode 428 - "Curse Of The Wolf" (Nayzor, Zen-Aku introed.)
Episode 429 - "Battle Of The Zords" (Wolf, Hammerhead and Alligatorzords introed)
Episode 430 - "Predazord, Awaken" (Predazord introed)
Episode 431 - "Revenge Of Zen-Aku"
Episode 432 - "Identity Crisis"
Episode 433 - "The Ancient Warrior" (Rhino and Armadillozords introed)
Episode 434 - "The Lone Wolf" Lunar Wolf Ranger, Lunar Cue, purified Predazord introed)
Episode 435 - "Power Play" (Wolf Savage Cycle introed)
Episode 436 - "Secrets And Lies" (Toxica and Jindrax uncovered Master Org's human identity and he brainwashes them and turns them into monster forms with upgraded powers)
Episode 437 - "The Tornado Spin"
Episode 438 - "Three's A Crowd"
Episode 439 - "A Father's Footsteps"
Episode 440 - "Sing Song" (Deerzord introed)
Episode 441 - "The Wings Of Animaria" (Master Org's spell on Toxica, Jindrax is broken. Falconzord introed. Animarian Armor, Isis Megazord introed.)
Episode 442 - "Reinforcements From The Future, Pt. 1"
Episode 443 - "Reinforcements From The Future, Pt. 2"
Episode 444 - "The Master's Last Stand" (Master Org defeated. Mandilok initroed.)
Episode 445 - "Unfinished Business"
Episode 446 - "Homecoming"
Episode 447 - "The Flute" (Animus physically appears in reality.)
Episode 448 - "Team Carnival"
Episode 449 - "Taming Of The Zords" Wild Force Megazord Spear and Shield Mode, Wild Force Megazord Spear and Knuckle,
Episode 450 - "Monitoring Earth"
Episode 451 - "The Soul Of Humanity" (Kite reveals he was the boy in the Lost Dimension.
Episode 452 - "Forever Red"
Episode 453 - "The Master's Herald, Pt. 1"
Episode 454 - "The Master's Herald, Pt. 2"
Episode 455 - "Fishing For A Friend"
Episode 456 - "Sealing The Nexus"
Episode 457 - "The End Of The Power Rangers, Pt. 1"
Episode 458 - "The End Of The Power Rangers, Part 2"

Episode 459 - "Prelude To A Storm" (Tori, Dustin, Shane, Sensei, Cam, Lothor, Zurgane, Choobo, Marah, Kapri introed.) (Lion Hammer, Sonic Fin and Hawk Blaster introed)
Episode 460 - "There's No "I" In Team" (Ninjazords, Storm Megazord, Serpent Sword introed.)
Episode 461 - "Beauty And The Beach" (Lightning Mode introed.
Episode 462 - "Looming Thunder" (Hunter, Blake introed. Sphere 2 - Ram Hammer introed.) more Thunder Rangers )
Episode 463 - "Thunder Strangers, Part I" Thunder Rangers first show up to do battle. Insectizord, Beetlezord and Thunder Megazord introed.
Episode 464 - "Thunder Strangers, Part II"
Episode 465 - "Thunder Strangers, Part III" Lion Laser, Squid Drill and Turbine Combo introed.
Episode 466 - "Nowhere To Grow" the secret Sensei Kanoi is keeping regarding Miko and Cam is revealed.
Episode 467 - "Snip It, Snip It Good" Turtle Mace is introed.
Episode 468 - "Return Of Thunder, Part I"
Episode 469 - "Return Of Thunder, Part II"
Episode 470 - "Return Of Thunder, Part III"
Episode 471 - "Return Of Thunder, Part IV" Minizord and Thunderstorm Megazord. Choobo defeated but shrunk to a mini figure.
Episode 472 - "Boxing Bopp-A-Roo" Thunderstorm Cannon introed.
Episode 473 - "Pork Chopped"
Episode 474 - "The Samurai's Journey, Part I" Rangers lose their powers and even though Cam temporarily restores their powers it fails. Cam travels back in time to retrieveit.
Episode 475 - "The Samurai's Journey, Part II" Cam learns of the secrets that took place in the past such as Kanoi and Kiya being twin brothers and that Kiya was banished for using dark magic and had took upon the name Lothor and swore vengeance on the. Green Ranger, Samurai Star Chopper/Megazord introed.
Episode 476 - "The Samurai's Journey, Part III" Green Super Samurai Mode introed. Samurai Storm Megazord introed.
Episode 477 - "Scent Of A Ranger" Cyber Cam introed.
Episode 478 - "I Love Lothor" Samurai Thunder Megazord introed. Samurai Star Megazord used its Super Mode which meant it could use its chest Shuriken as a weapon.
Episode 479 - "Good Will Hunter" Sting Blaster introed. Choobo grows back to full size.
Episode 480 - "All About Beevil" Kelzak Furies introed. Ninja Sword Gold Mode introed. Star Blazer introed.
Episode 481 - "Sensei Switcheroo"
Episode 482 - "Tongue and Cheek" Super Stamp introed.)
Episode 483 - "Brothers In Arms" (Motodrone introed.) Ninja Glider Cycle and its Flight Mode introed.
Episode 484 - "Shane's Karma, Part I" Vexacus and Skyla introed.
Episode 485 - "Shane's Karma, Part II" Skyla gives her life force to give Shane his Battlizer which also has a Flight Mode. Vexacus joins Lothor's army. Sphere Spider Grappler introed.
Episode 486 - "Shimazu Returns, Part I" Motodrone is discovered by Cam to be reanimated and a Shimazu statue has came to life. Shimazu joins Lothor's army.
Episode 487 - "Shimazu Returns, Part II" (Guitar and Mammothzord introed)
Episode 488 - "The Wild Wipeout"
Episode 489 - "Double-Edged Blake" (Thunder Blade introed.) Leanne appears.
Episode 490 - "Eye Of The Storm" (Ninja Firebird, Hurricane Megazord introed.)
Episode 491 - "General Deception, Part I"
Episode 492 - "General Deception, Part II" Zurgane defeated and then Vexacus destroys him.
Episode 493 - "A Gem Of A Day" Vexacus destroys Motodrone.
Episode 494 - "Down And Dirty" The evil girls destroy Shimazu. Hurricane Mammothzord's Finisher.
Episode 495 - "Storm Before The Calm, Part I" Vexacus destroys the Thunder Megazord and the girls have disabled the Samurai Star Megazord. Lothor captures Cyber Cam who helps him find Ninja Ops and he captures the real Cam while he trashes their base.
Episode 496 - "Storm Before The Calm, Part II" Kanoi returns to human form. Thunders rescue the students along with Cam, Kapri and Marah. Storm Megazord is destroyed in battle against Lothor.

Episode 497 - "Day Of The Dino, Part I" Mesogog introed. Principal Randall, Conner, Kira, Ethan introed. Tommy returns. Kids discover the underground Dino Lab and they stumble across the glowing gems which they take. Tyrannodrones introed. Kids discover their civilian powers. Kira is kidnapped by the drones. Conner and Ethan go to Tommy's house and discover his basement is the same as the underground lab.
Episode 498 - "Day Of The Dino, Part II" They tell him what happened and he explains what they are. Mesogog, Elsa, Zeltrax introed. Biozords introed. Tommy recruits the kids to use the Dino Morphers he has to become Rangers. Their power weapons are introed and so are the purified Dinozords along with the Megazord formation and the Z-Rex Blaster. Dino Bracelets introed.
Episode 499 - "Wave Goodbye" Raptor Riders introed. Tommy kidnapped. Hayley's Cyber Cafe introed.
Episode 500 - "Legacy Of Power" Tommy's video diary introed.
Episode 501 - "Back In Black" (Black Ranger, Brachio Staff, Brachiozord, Megazord's Punch Mode, Raptor Cycles introed.)
Episode 502 - "Diva In Distress" Anton is revealed to be alive and is also revealed to be Trent's Step-Dad.
Episode 503 - "Game On" Triptoids introed and Zeltrax recruits them.
Episode 504 - "Golden Boy" Trents explains to Oliver that after his Parents died in a cave in Anton adopted him. Tommy destroys the giant Golden Rod. Trent discovers an invisiportal in his house and gets pulled in.
Episode 505 - "Beneath The Surface" (Dimetrozord introed at first it's under an evil spell but then Oliver breaks the spell so the Megqazord can combine with it)
Episode 506 - "Ocean Alert" (Stegazord introed. Surf Mode introed)
Episode 507 - "White Thunder, Part 1" Elsa has access to the white Dino Gem. Both Anton and Trent wind up going into the same invisiportal which leads inside of Mesogog's island fortress. The white Dino Gem attaches itself to Trent's arm. The evil White Ranger destroys a monster and easily defeats the Rangers.
Episode 508 - "White Thunder, Part 2" (Parasaurzord and Dragozord introed)
Episode 509 - "White Thunder, Part 3" White Ranger steals the Stegazord and forms his own Megazord however Tommy takes control of the Stegazord back but it's only a temporary solution. Conner unlocks his Super Dino Mode. Evil White reclaims the Stegazord in order to form his Megazord. Trent loses control in front of Oliver and morphs and in order to prevent Tommy from revealing the identity he fossilizes him.
Episode 510 - "Truth And Consequences" (Ankylozord and Megazord's Ankylo Drill Mode introed) Trent starts recalling what he's done under the evil gem's control. Kira unlocks her Super Dino Mode. The White Ranger noticies that he's been fighting Kira and backs off. Ethan unlocks his Super Dino Mode. Trent reveals that he's the White Ranger to Kira and she reveals the others' identitiees. Trent is captured by Mesogog's goons. Mesogog sees that the White Ranger is Trent however despite Mesogog requesting him to join them he refuses and leaves.
Episode 511 - "Leader Of The Whack" Trent is temporarily turned good by the meteorite and goes to assist his friends. The meteor is used to free Tommy from his fossilized state however he is stuck morphed.
Episode 512 - "Burning At Both Ends" Brachio and Drago ATVs introed. Dino Stegazord Punch Blade Mode. Mesogog's identity is revealed.
Episode 513 - "The Missing Bone" Megazord (without Pterazord attachments) introed.
Episode 514 - "Bully For Ethan" Z-Rex Blaster Staff Mode introed. Zeltrax's identity is revealed.
Episode 515 - "Lost & Found In Translation"
Episode 516 - "It's A Mad Mad Mackerel" last time Trent uses his evil voice.
Episode 517 - "Copy That" (Trent becomes good. Super Dino Mode introed. Evil clone introed.)
Episode 518 - "Triassic Triumph" (Shield/Sword of Triumph, Triassic Ranger, Triassic didmension introed.)
Episode 519 - "A Star Is Torn" (Mezodon Rover introed) Tommy destroys Zeltrax.
Episode 520 - "A Ranger Exclusive" Evil clone's Super Dino Mode first appearance. Mezodon Megazord introed. Kira and Ethan's gems' powers are adjusted so that they'll stay morph even when Conner goes Triassic.
Episode 521 - "Tutenhawken's Curse" Hovercraft Craft introed.
Episode 522 - "Disappearing Act" A special slime is used on Tommy however it causes his gem's civilian power to go into overdrive.
Episode 523 - "Fighting Spirit" Tommy returns. Black Super Dino Mode introeed.
Episode 524 - "The Passion Of Conner" (Triassic Battlizer introed.) New Zeltrax appears. Triceramax Megazord appears.
Episode 525 - "Isn't It Lava-ly"
Episode 526 - "Strange Relations" (Evil White Ranger clone destroyed.) Valkasaurus Megazord appears. Dino Stegazord Drill Cut Mode.
Episode 527 - "Thunder Storm Part 1"
Episode 528 - "Thunder Storm Part 2"
Episode 529 - "In Your Dreams"
Episode 530 - "Drawn Into Danger"
Episode 531 - "House Of Cards" (Elsa and Mesogog's civilian identities exposed to the Rangers.) Randall resigns as Principal due to her identity being exposed. Z-Rex Blaster Super Mode introed.
Episode 532 - "A Test Of Trust"
Episode 533 - "Thunder Struck Part 1"
Episode 534 - "Thunder Struck Part II"

Episode 535 - "Beginnings Part 1"
Episode 536 - "Beginnings Part 2"
Episode 537 - "Confronted"
Episode 538 - "Walls" A-Squad Red speaks with a male voice.
Episode 539 - "Dogged" K9 Cannon and the K9 Bone introed.
Episode 540 - "A-Bridged" Megazord's Judgment Scanner firsts a criminal innocent.
Episode 541 - "Sam Part 1" Sam introed. Orangehead introed.
Episode 542 - "Sam Part 2" Z explains about a previous moment and Cruger explains how the 5 of them had got their civilian power.
Episode 543 - "Idol"
Episode 544 - "Stakeout"
Episode 545 - "Shadow Part 1" Cruger reveals his past. Kat leaves and is captured. RIC took the attack that was meant for her.
Episode 546 - "Shadow Part 2" Cruger tells his team that he left out an important detail. RIC took a heavy beating but he was able to return to base with a message but Cruger still sent the Rangers to deal with the Robot. Cruger went to go deal with rescuing Kat after he grabbed his Saber and of course Kat's Morpher that she made for him.
Episode 547 - "Abandoned"
Episode 548 - "Wired Part 1" (Delta Command Crawler introed.)
Episode 549 - "Wired Part 2" (Delta Command Megazord introed. Morgana introed)
Episode 550 - "Boom"
Episode 551 - "Recognition"
Episode 552 - "Samurai" (Light Energy comees out.)
Episode 553 - "Dismissed" Shadow ATV introed.
Episode 554 - "Perception"
Episode 555 - "Messenger Part 1" Devastation, Morgana and Shorty starts their attack.
Episode 556 - "Messenger Part 2" Omega appears from his zord. Omega reveals his human name.
Episode 557 - "Zapped" (Deltamax Megazord introed.)
Episode 558 - "Reflection Part 1" Previous contained criminals appear and vanish. Sky goes to question Mirloc about what's going on he agrees to help if Sky agrees to tell him a sad story about himself which he accepts. Mirloc tells him the suspect is Slate. Kat discovers in the reports that Mirloc was the suspect who killed Sky's Dad. Mode 1 Battlizer introed. Mirloc escapes his prison.
Episode 559 - "Reflection Part 2" Sky discovers via Boom that Mirloc is the one who had killed his Dad. Jack uses the Omegamax Megazord. Sky uses Jack's Morpher to contain Mirloc.
Episode 560 - "S.W.A.T. Part 1" (S.W.A.T. Truck and Silverback introed.)
Episode 561 - "S.W.A.T. Part 2" (Rangers S.W.AT. Mode introed and they gain control of the truck)
Episode 562 - "Robotpalooza" Flyers and Swat Megazord introed.
Episode 563 - "Katastrophe" (Kat Ranger introed.)
Episode 564 - "Missing"
Episode 565 - "History" Teamup with the 3 Dino Rangers in SPD's time.
Episode 566 - "Impact"
Episode 567 - "Badge" Mora returns to normal. Icthior reveals that Isinia is alive.
Episode 568 - "Insomnia" Omni introed. B-Squad discovers Gruumm must be building something.
Episode 569 - "Wormhole"
Episode 570 - "Resurrection" A-Squad has been discovered.
Episode 571 - "Endings Part 1"
Episode 572 - "Endings Part 2"

Episode 573 - "Broken Spell"
Episode 574 - "Broken Spell II"
Episode 575 - "Code Busters" Mystic Titans introed, Mystic Dragon, Mystic Racers (the racers are their brooms) introed. Phineas informs Nick of the evil Master.
Episode 576 - "Rock Solid" Titan Megazord, the bike Mystic Speeder introed.
Episode 577 - "Whispering Voices" Koragg begins using the Snow Staff to get into Nick's head. Centaurus Wolf Megazord introed. Koragg steals the Rangers' Megazord power. Koragg uses the power to release Morticon from the underworld but Nick re-seals Morticon.
Episode 578 - "Legendary Catastros" Nick saves Catastros. Centaurus Phoenix Megazord introed.
Episode 579 - "Fire Heart" Rangers learn of the Fire Heart and they find a 2nd map to the Fire Heart but during battle the map breaks in half.
Episode 580 - "Stranger Within" Vida is under a vampire spell and was temporarily broken but near the end it's revealed she's still a vampire.
Episode 581 - "Stranger Within II" Vida's vampire spell is broken. Chip fires a special Crystal at Necrolai which destroys her but she later revives. Leelee is revealed to be Necrolai's daughter.
Episode 582 - "Petrified Xander" Boxing gloves Mystic Force Fighters introed.
Episode 583 - "The Gatekeeper"
Episode 584 - "The Gatekeeper II" (Morticon destroyed.)
Episode 585 - Scaredy Cat (Jenji, Imperious, Laser Lamp introed. Frog escapes from the spell-protected case where the lamp and Imperious were at.)
Episode 586 - Long Ago (Daggeron/Solaris Knight introed.) Daggeron explains what had happened to him and Calindor but the fate of Bowen is unknown. Phineas implies secretively that he's done something bad.
Episode 587 - Inner Strength (Mystic Muscles, Solar Streak Megazord introed)
Episode 588 - Soul Specter = Daggeron tells Chip about Udonna's husband; Leanbow and how he had perished in the Great Battle.
Episode 589 - Ranger Down = Jenji's past is revealed. Phineas reveals what he had done to Udonna and Daggeron by revealing that he took Bowen while Daggeron and Calindor were fighting and he had taken Bowen to the Human World
Episode 590 - Dark Wish
Episode 591 - Dark Wish II
Episode 592 - Dark Wish III
Episode 593 - Koragg's Trial
Episode 594 - Heir Apparent I (Koragg exposed to be Leanbow.)
Episode 595 - Heir Apparent II (Nick revealed to be Bowen. Leanbow recaptured but Master's spell is broken. Imperious destroyed. Master defeated.)
Episode 596 - The Light (Ten Terrors introed. Magma destroyed.)
Episode 597 - The Hunter (Red Dragon Fire Ranger introed. Oculous destroyed.)
Episode 598 - Hard Heads
Episode 599 - The Snow Prince
Episode 600 - Light Source
Episode 601 - Light Source II
Episode 602 - The Return (Wolf Warrior introed. Gekkor destroyed.)
Episode 603 - Mystic Fate
Episode 604 - Mystic Fate II

Episode 605 - Kick Into Overdrive I
Episode 606 - Lick Into Overdrive II
Episode 607 - The Underwater World
Episode 608 - Heart Of Blue = Miratrix introed and the debut of the trapped Kamdor.
Episode 609 - Weather Or Not = Drill Driver, Megazord Drill Mode introed
Episode 610 - Pirate In Pink = Shovel Driver introed along with its armament. They find the 1st jewel.
Episode 611 - At All Cost = Defender Vest, Cement Driver introed.
Episode 612 - Both Sides Now = Crane Driver introed. Miratrix frees Kamdor from his prison.
Episode 613 - Follow The Ranger = Super Drivemax Megazord introed.
Episode 614 - Lights, Camera, DAX = Transtek Armor introed.
Episode 615 - Face To Face I = Sonic Streaker introed. A monster who acts human appears. Ronny uses the Transte.
Episode 616 - Face To Face II = Drivemax 'Ultrazord' introed. Second jewel is revealed and found by Overdrive and the jewels are used to break the monster form on Tyzonn.
Episode 617 - Man Of Mercury I = Cheetar, Benglo and Mig the Fearcats introed. Cheetar is the first one destroyed.
Episode 618 - Man Of Mercury II
Episode 619 - Behind The Scenes = Flashpoint Megazord introed.
Episode 620 - Just Like Me
Episode 621 - It's Hammer Time
Episode 622 - Out Of Luck
Episode 623 - One Gets Away = 3rd jewel found
Episode 624 - Once A Ranger
Episode 625 - Once A Ranger II = Sentinel Knight is restored to human form and gains the power to become a Sword as well as to assist in Giant battles in either battle.
Episode 626 - One Fine Day
Episode 627 - Ronny On Empty / Episode 628 - Ronny On Empty II = Battlefleet Megazord introed.
Episode 629 - Things Not Said = Mack's secret revealed. Red Sentinel Ranger Battlizer introed. 4th jewel is found.
Episode 630 - Red Ranger Unplugged = DualDrive Megazord introed.
Episode 631 - Home And Away
Episode 632 - Home And Away II
Episode 633 - Way Back When
Episode 634 - Two Fallen Foes
Episode 635 - Nothing To Lose
Episode 636 - Crime and Punishment

Episode 637 - Welcome to the Jungle, I
Episode 638 - Welcome to the Jungle, II
Episode 639 - Sigh of the Tiger
Episode 640 - A Taste of Poison = Camille brings out the 5 Fingers of Poison.
Episode 641 - Can't Win Them All
Episode 642 - Dance the Night Away = Claw Cannon introed.
Episode 643 - Pizza Slice of Life = Naja destroyed who appeared to be the last Finger of Poison and Camille retrieves Naja's 3 life talons.
Episode 644 - Way of the Master (Master Phant trains Lily and she's able to use the Jungle Mace and the Spirit of the Elephantzord. Elephant also becomes attachments for the Jungle Pride Megazord.
Episode 645 - Good Karma, Bad Karma (Camille revives Carnisoar the Sky Overlord)
Episode 646 - Blind Leading the Blind (Master Swoop trains Theo and he's able to use the Jungle Fan and the Spirit of the Batzord. Batzord also becomes attachments for the Jungle Pride Megazord.
Episode 647 - Pushed to the Edge (Camille has had enough of Carnisoar and revives Jellica the Water Overlord)
Episode 648 - One Master too Many (Master Finn trains Casey and he's able to use the Shark Sabers and the Spirit of the Sharkzord. Sharkzord also becomes attachments for the Jungle Pride Megazord.
Episode 649 - Ghost of a Chance, I
Episode 650 - Ghost of a Chance, II (Jungle Master mode introed. Master Mode Spiritzords introed. Jungle Master Megazord introed.)
Episode 651 - Bad to the Bone = First appearance of the Jungle Master Megazord Shark and Elephant Modes. First appearance of Grizzaka the Earth Overlord.
First appearance of the mysterious werewolf.
Episode 652 - Friends Don't Fade Away = RJ gains control of his animal spirit and becomes the Wolf Ranger. Wolfzord and Wold Pride Megazord introed.
Episode 653 - No "I" in Leader Dai Shi is looking for the Rhiino Nexus map.
Episode 654 - True Friends, True Spirits = Grizzaka sends an evil spirit to disrupt the Wolf spirit but with Flit's aide the disruption is disrupted.
Episode 655 - Path of the Rhino = Dominic and Rhino Ranger introed. Dai Shi finds the Nexus but can't get into it due to a barrier.
Episode 656 - Dash for the Dagger = Control Dagger is introed. Carnisoar reveals that they have 2 Crystal Eyes but they need 6 more. Camille steals the Control Dagger and gives it to Dai Shi. First instance of the Jungle Master Megazord Bat Mode.
Episode 657 - Race to the Nexus = Rhino Steelzord/Warrior Mode introed. Carnisoar is destroyed. Dai Shi has mastered Zocato power.
Episode 658 - Arise the Crystal Eyes - Camille and Jellica retrieve Crystal Eyes. Grizzaka is destroyed.
Episode 659 - Fear and the Phantoms = Spirit Rangers introed. Phantom Beasts have returned and they have introed their Rinzin power. Jellica is destroyed.
Episode 660 - Blue Ranger, Twin Danger = the Spirit Rangers fight for the first time.
Episode 661 - One Last Second Chance = Spirit Rangers join the good side. Dai Shi's control over Jarrod is beginning to show signs of being lost.
Episode 662 - Don't Blow That Dough
Episode 663 - Tigers Fall, Lions Rise = Dai Shi becomes a Phantom Beast King and Camille becomes a Phantom Beast General.
Episode 664 - The Spirit of Kindness = Casey regains his spirit power. Camille gains a new look to reflect her new powers.
Episode 665 - Maryl and the Monkeys = Dai Shi's control over Jarrod deteriorates further.
Episode 666 - To Earn Your Stripes
Episode 667 - Path of the Righteous
Episode 668 - Now the Final Fury

Episode 669 - The Road to Corinth
Episode 670 - Fade to Black = First creation of Tenaya.
Episode 671 - Rain = Ranger Black introed.
Episode 672 - Go for the Green = Ranger Green introed. First major appearance of Tenaya.
Episode 673 - Handshake = Wolf Cruiser and Tail Spinner introed. Dr. K unveils her identity.
Episode 674 - Ranger Green = Megazord's Green Mode.
Episode 675 - Ranger Red = Croc Carrier and Valvemax Megazord introed.
Episode 676 - Ranger Yellow, Part 1
Episode 677 - Ranger Yellow, Part 2
Episode 678 - Ranger Blue
Episode 679 - Doctor K = K's backstory is revealed. Zenith Megazord introed.
Episode 680 - Blitz = RPM Enforcer introed.
Episode 681 - Brother's Keeper = K reveals to the Rangers that she's the one who created the Venjix virus.
Episode 682 - Embodied = Ranger Gold and Ranger Silver introed. Rangers use the Go-Onger van to travel the wasteland. Venjix introduces his first body.
Episode 683 - Ghosts = Gold and Silver's identities are revealed.
Episode 684 - In or Out = K continues trying to be nice to her team except for Green.
Episode 685 - Prisoners
Episode 686 - Belly of the Beast = Whalebot and Mach Megazord introed.
Episode 687 - Three's a Crowd = Skyrev Megazord introed.
Episode 688 - Heroes Among Us = Venjix's Gen 16 body's last appearance.
Episode 689 - Not So Simple = Road Attackzord introed.
Episode 690 - The Dome Dolls = First instance when Red uses his cell to activate the Attackzord. Kilobyte first appears.
Episode 691 - And... Action = this is nothing more than a behind-the-scenes special that features offscreen stuff but featuring the actors in characters.
Episode 692 - Ancient History = Paleozords, Paleomax Megazord introed. Truman discovers that K is the one who created Venjix.
Episode 693 - Key to the Past = After Dillon discovers the keys to his watch fit together he realizes that it plays the same tune that Tenaya hums and she discovers they're siblings.
Episode 694 - Beyond a Doubt = RPM Ultrazord introed. Kilobyte captures Tenaya 7.
Episode 695 - Control-Alt-Delete = Shifter destroyed. Tenaya has been reprogrammed.
Episode 696 - Run Ziggy Run = Rail Saber, Rail Blaster introed.
First time the Valvemax Megazord uses the Falcon Copter and first time the Mach Megazord uses the Tail Spinner.
Episode 697 - If Venjix Won
Episode 698 - End Game
Episode 699 - Danger and Destiny, Part 1
Episode 700 - Danger and Destiny, Part 2

Origins, Part 1
Origins, Part 2
The Team Unites
Deal with a Nighlok
Day Off = Beetle Disc, Fire Smasher, 5-disc Beetle Cannon, Beetlezord, Beetle Blaster Megazord introed.
Sticks and Stones = First to imply Jayden's secret.
A Fish Out of Water = Swordfish Disc, Swordfishzord, Sword Fencer Megazord and Deker introed.
There Go the Brides = first time Dayu plans something which hints at her secret.
I've Got a Spell on Blue = Tiger Disc, Tigerzord, Tiger Drill Megazord introed.
Forest For The Trees = Battlewing, Jii's Cycle introed.
The Test of the Leader = A secret is revealed that only the Shiba Leader can use a Sealing Symbol to seal Xandred.
Jayden's Challenge = Battlewing Megazord introed.
Unexpected Arrival = Antonia, Gold introed. This reveals that the house is protected by magic.
Room For One More = Antonio reveals how he made his powers.
The Blue and the Gold = Octo Spear Megazord.
Team Spirit = Clawzord, Battlezord introed.
The Tengen Gate = Black Box introed.
Boxed In
Broken Dreams = Deker and Deker's backstories are revealed. Spitfangs introed.
The Ultimate Duel
Party Monsters
Christmas Together, Friends Forever
Super Samurai
Shell Game = Blue uses Super Samurai Mode. Also introing the instance of using the zords without all Rangers present.
Trading Places = Green uses Super Samurai Mode.
Something Fishy = Lightzord, Serrator introed.
The Rescue = Shark Disc, Shark Sword, Sharkzord, Shark Attack Mode introed)
The Bullzord (Bullzord/Bull Megazord, Shogun Mode introed.)
He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother = Pink goes Super Samurai.
Kevin's Choice = Samurai Gigazord introed. Deker returns.
Runaway Spike = Lightzord's Flashing Strike. Pink uses Shogun Mode.
The Strange Case of the Munchies = Yellow goes Super Samurai.
A Sticky Situation = Light Megazord?
Trust Me = Bullzoka, Samurai Lightzord
The Master Returns
A Crack in the World
Stroke of Fate
Fight Fire with Fire = Lauren introed.
The Great Duel
Evil Reborn
The Sealing Symbol
Samurai Forever

Mega Mission (Gosei, new Rangers introduced)
He Blasted Me With Science = zords, Mechazords, Gosei Great Megazord, Zombats introed) Vrak is mentioned to be royalty for the first time.
Going Viral = Sea Brothers zords and the Sea Megazord introed.
Stranger Ranger = Land Brothers zords and the Land Megazord introed. Using additional zord-heads for the Mega Blasters is used for the first time.
United We Stand = Sky Brothers zords and Sky Megazord iintroed. Vrak's Battle Armor debuts and this is the first time he encounters thhe Rangers.
Harmony and Dizchord
Who's Crying Now? (Creepox destroyed) Ultra Gosei Great Megazord and Ultra Changezord introed.
Robo Knight (Robo Knight, Toxic Mutants, Lionzord, Lion Mechazord introduced)
Prince Takes Knight (Knight Brothers zords and Gosei Grand Megazord introed)
Man and Machine = Combination of the Rangers and Robo Knight's Megazords the Gosei Great Grand Megazord.
Ultra Power (Wild Sword, Ultra Mode introduced)
Last Laugh
Dream Snatcher = Aurora Box introed.
Gosei Ultimate (Gosei Ultimate introduced. Mutants destroyed)
The Human Factor (Metal Alice introduced)
Rico the Robot = Malkor stays into a cocoon to gain new power)
Staying on Track (Gosei Jet, Gosei Jet Megazord introduced)
The Human Condition = Malkor destroyed.
The Messenger (Armada's Messenger introduced)
End Game (Metal Alice destroyed)

Super Megaforce (Armada members introduced, Super Mega Mode and Legendary Modes introduced introduced)
Earth Fights Back = Legendary Megazord, Delta Runner, Legendary S.P.D. Megazord introed.
Blue Saber Saga (Mystic Dragon introduced, Mystic Megazord introduced)
A Lion's Alliance (Lionzord re-introduced, Lion Megazord introduced)
Samurai Surprise (Samurai power granted, Super Mega team unlocks the Legendary Samurai Megazord)
Spirit of the Tiger (Casey returns to train 2 Mega Rangers in his style)
Silver Lining, Part 1 (Silver Ranger introduced)
Silver Lining, Part 2 (Silver Ranger's Q-Rex Megazord is introduced)
Power of Sox (Ranger Gold/Silver introduced, Gold Mode introduced)
The Perfect Storm
Love is in the Air
United as One = Legendary Q-Rex Megazord introed.
The Grass is Always Greener or Bluer = Ninjazord, Legendary Ninja Megazord, Super Mega Cannon introed.
In the Driver's Seat (Turbo Falcon introduced, Megazord Racecar Mode introduced)
All Hail Prince Vekar (Vekar, Argus destroyed) Ultimate Legendary Megazord introed.
Vrak Is Back, Part 1
Vrak Is Back, Part 2 (Robo Knight and Vrak destroyed)
Emperor Mavro (Mavro introduced)
The Wrath
The Legendary Batttle Extended Edition

Powers From the Past (Tyler and Shelby introduced, their Ranger powers introduced)
Past, Present and Fusion (Riley introduced and becomes Ranger. Chase and Koda revealed to be Rangers)
A Fool's Hour = Dino Steel Mode, Stegozord, Tricerazord, Megazord Tri-Stego Megazord introed.
Return of the Caveman = Koda's past is unveiled. Dino Cycles, Raptorzord, Megazord Stego-Raptor Mode.
Breaking Black = Chase's past unveiled. Dino Spike, Parazord, Megazord Para-Raptor Mode.
The Tooth Hurts = Megazord's Stego Saber and Dino Blaze Charger introed. The Gold Energem is first mentioned.
Let Sleeping Zords Lie (Ankylozord introduced and recruited) Tri-Ankylo Megazord formation. Aqua Ranger is first mentioned but doesn't appear.
Double Ranger, Double Danger = Ptera Charger introed. First time a Ranger shows us the Cycle Charger.
When Logic Fails = Pterazord introed.
The Royal Rangers = Ivan, Dino Drive Mode, Ptera Charge Megazord, T-Rex Chopper and Megazord Para-Stego Mode introed. Ivan only appears in a flashback moment.
Break Out (Ivan breaks out and becomes the Gold Ranger and takes over the Pterazord) Dino Stretch Charger and Phillip introed)
Knight After Knights = Gold Dino Drive Mode.
Sync or Swim = Dino Charge Megazord Tri-Stego-Ptera Formation introed.
True Black (Black Armor X introduced)
Rise of a Ranger (Prince Phillip finds Graphite Energem and eventually becomes bonded to it and becomes a Ranger and therefore his Pachyzord is awakened)
Ghostest with the Monster (Halloween special) = Ptera Charge Megazord Pachy Mode. Dino Cupid Charger.
No Matter How You Slice It = Ptera Charge Megazord Para-Raptor Mode.
World Famous (in New Zealand) = Purple Ranger introduced, revealed to be Albert. Albert decides he doesn't want the powers so Keeper de-bonds him from the Purple Energem. Dino Charge Megazord Ankylo Pachy Mode.
Tyler has learned the Royal Dino Punch.
Deep Down Under = Plesiozord introduced, Rangers recruited it. Plesio Charge Megazord intro.
Wishing for a Hero = Heckyl introduced.
One More Energem = Kendall bonds to Purple Energem. Sledge's ship crashes. Everyone else is shown to have survived except for Sledge.
When Evil Stirs (Heckyl/Snide becomes the new leader to take over for Sledge's disappearance
Forgive and Forget = Dino Super Dino Mode and Super Dino Saber introed. First instance of Red using Dino Armor X.
Nightmare in Amber Beach (Heckyl is outed as Snide to the Rangers) Shelby uses the Super Drive Saber in this ep.
A Date with Danger (Singe introduced) Chase uses the Super Drive Saber. Plesio Charge Megazord Para Mode and Plesio Charge Megazord Raptor Mode introed. First instance of the Aqua Energem being shown.
Roar of the Red Ranger (Super Charge mode introduced, Aqua Ranger introduced, Aqua revealed to be James the Father of Tyler)
Forged Under Fire (James leaves in order to search for the Silver Energem) Supercharge first uses the concept to use the other zords to become new modes. Ivan first uses the Super Drive Saber.
Home Run Koda = Dino Victory Charger, Plesio Charge Megazord Ankylo Mode. Kendall and Koda uses the Super Drive Saber.
Riches and Rags = It's first implied that Singe is working for someone else since Fury catches Singe snitching on Heckyl.
Besties 4Eva = Ptera Charge Megazord Para Mode. Dino X Charger.
Gone Fishin = Doomwing, Silver Ranger, Titanozord, Titano Charge Megazord introed. Phillip uses his Super Drive Mode.
Love at First Fight = Ptera Charge Megazord Tricera Mode.
Catching some Rays = Kendall uses the Super Drive Saber.
Recipe for Disaster = Arcanon, Ultrazord, Dark Energem introed. First real appearance of Doomwing.
Silver Secret = Zenowing, Silver Energem introed.
Wings of Danger = Doomwing destroyed. Zenowing reveals that he made the Dino Charge zords.
Freaky Fightday = Silver uses Dino Drive and Super Drive forms. Heckyl and Snide split in half.
Worgworld = Sledge returns. Arcanon and Singe are destroyed.
Rangers Rock = Spinozord, Spino Charge Megazord introed.
Edge of Extinction
End of Extinction
Here Comes Heximas
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/16, 09:56 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers History Page

Here's another list but this time it'll be for instances where a food or beverage gets on someone.

Episode 1 - "Day Of The Dumpster (Ernie spills plate on Bulk)
Episode 2 - "High Five"
Episode 3 - "Teamwork"
Episode 4 - "A Pressing Engagement" (Zack & Kim get gum on their face. Bulk fall into cake, he throws cake on Skull's face.)
Episode 5 - "Different Drum" (Bulk falls into food behind juice bar)
Episode 6 - "Food Fight"
Episode 7 - "Big Sisters"
Episode 8 - "Switching Places"
Episode 9 - "I, Eye Guy"
Episode 10 - "Foul Play In The Sky"
Episode 11 - "For Whom The Bell Trolls"
Episode 12 - "Happy Birthday, Zack"
Episode 13 - "No Clowning Around"
Episode 14 - "Power Ranger Punks"
Episode 15 - "Peace, Love And Woe"
Episode 16 - "Dark Warrior"
Episode 17 - "Green With Evil, Part I: Out Of Control" 18.
Episode 18 - "Green With Evil, Part II: Jason's Battle" 19.
Episode 19 - "Green With Evil, Part III: The Rescue"
Episode 20 - "Green With Evil, Part IV: Eclipsing Megazord" 21.
Episode 21 - "Green With Evil, Part V: Breaking The Spell"
Episode 22 - "The Trouble With Shellshock"
Episode 23 - "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
Episode 24 - "The Spit Flower" 25.
Episode 25 - "Life's A Masquerade"
Episode 26 - "Gung Ho!"
Episode 27 - "Island Of Illusion, Part I"
Episode 28 - "Island Of Illusion, Part II"
Episode 29 - "Wheel Of Misfortune" 30.
Episode 30 - "Calamity Kimberly" 31.
Episode 31 - "A Star Is Born" 32.
Episode 32 - "The Yolk's On You!" 33.
Episode 33 - "The Green Candle, Part I"
Episode 34 - "The Green Candle, Part II"
Episode 35 - "The Rockstar" 36.
Episode 36 - "Birds Of A Feather" 37.
Episode 37 - "Clean-Up Club" 38.
Episode 38 - "A Bad Reflection On You" 39.
Episode 39 - "Doomsday, Part I" 40.
Episode 40 - "Doomsday, Part II"
Episode 41 - "A Pig Surprise" 42.
Episode 42 - "Lions & Blizzards" 43.
Episode 43 - "Rita's Seed Of Evil" 44.
Episode 44 - "Crystal Of Nightmares" .
Episode 45 - "Something Fishy" .
Episode 46 - "To Flea Or Not To Flee" .
Episode 47 - "Reign Of The Jellyfish" .
Episode 48 - "Plague Of The Mantis" 49.
Episode 49 - "Return Of An Old Friend, Part I" .
Episode 50 - "Return Of An Old Friend, Part II"
Episode 51 - "Grumble Bee" .
Episode 52 - "Two Heads Are Better Than One" .
Episode 53 - "Fowl Play" .
Episode 54 - "Enter... The Lizzinator" .
Episode 55 - "Trick Or Treat" .
Episode 56 - "On Fins And Needles" .
Episode 57 - "Second Chance" .
Episode 58 - "Football Season" .
Episode 59 - "Mighty Morphin' Mutants" .
Episode 60 - "An Oyster Stew"
Start of Season 2 Episode 61 - "The Mutiny, Part I"
Episode 62 - "The Mutiny, Part II"
Episode 63 - "The Mutiny, Part III"
Episode 64 - "The Wanna-Be Ranger"
Episode 65 - "Putty On The Brain"
Episode 66 - "Bloom Of Doom"
Episode 67 - "The Power Stealer"
Episode 68 - "The Beetle Invasion"
Episode 69 - "Welcome To Venus Island"
Episode 70 - "The Green Dream"
Episode 71 - "The Song Of Guitardo"