Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests > MattEmily's Forum

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/23/12, 11:41 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Original Zord Footage

Hey.

I was wondering what everyone else thought of all of the original zord footage in Power Rangers.

Here's currently a list of some of them. A poll will be added once all of them have been recorded provided a poll can be added after the thread kicks off. If not I'll have to manipulate it into this thread.

Anyway here's the list.

Thunder Megazord vs Octophantom = just a couple scenes
Thunder Megazord vs Tigerzord Warrior Mode in "Best Man For Job"
Thunder Megazord and Tigerzord Warrior Mode vs Repellator
Thunder Megazord and Tigerzord Warrior Mode vs Rito
5 Shogunzords in "Changing of the Zords"
5 Shogunzords vs Sinister Simian
Pyramidas in "Do I Know You?" and "Revelations of Gold"
Turbo Megazord in movie, Shadow Rangers and the drag race ep.
Astro Megazord, Delta Megazord, Mega Voyager and Mega Winger Battle Mode in "Dark Specter's Revenge."
Mega Winger Battle Mode vs Velocifighter in Countdown to Destruction.
GalactaBeasts in a few episodes, notably their debut episode, the episode in which Leo gets lucky with understanding his Lionzord and the teamup with Space.
Galaxy Megazord vs Loyax and also in the last episode along with the teamup with Space.
Defender Torozord trying to break down Destruxo's barrier in I believe "Orion Returns"
Stratoforce and Centaurus Megazord vs suicide bombers Stingwingers.
Max Solarzord Battle Mode in the episode with the evil tree vines.
Lightspeed Solarzord in the ep when Bansheera regains her form (even though it was a badly damaged form)
Omega and Lifeforce Megazord in "Fate of Lightspeed."
Shadow Force Mode Blue in "Future Unknown."
Q-Rex Dino and Megazord Modes. Dino Mode in "Clash For Control." Both modes in "Quantum Secrets." Dino Mode in "End of Time."
Time Force Megazord Mode Blue in "Destiny Defeated"
I'm also aware of Predazord Spear Mode, Predazord and Animus having new footage.

Obviously 1 of my favorites has to be original teamup footage between the Astro Megazord and the Galaxy Megazord.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/27/12, 09:48 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Original Zord Footage

Are You posting that these footage didn't came from Sentai?
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/28/12, 06:59 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Indeed. Some of it is spliced Sentai footage but a lot of that zord footage in those eps is also original.

Sometimes it's also a case of the footage starting out in original footage and then going into Sentai footage. Like for example when you first see the Shogunzords in Angel Grove once Rita calls for them. That is new footage however once See Monster grows, the zords go into Sentai footage.

With the Sinister Simian, the zord footage is pretty much entirely original aside from the shots of the zords posing as the Rangers are ordering their zords to "power up."
Old 05/26/12, 03:01 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

I can 100% confirm that the first 5 Wildzords in Wild Force along with the Giraffe did have original footage. Also the Predazord Spear Mode was definitely in new footage as wel. Its footage in Wild Force doesn't match all the way from Gaoranger. However Power Rangers shot the footage in a way so that you can't see the horn or what face it would have which is understandable but then again Gaoranger typically only shot it from the back in the same episode in which it debuted when you saw it in the same shot as humans anyway. You just don't see the Predazord Spear Mode being knocked back after the other zords attack it.
Old 01/17/13, 05:08 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Animus and the regular Predazord did have new footage as well.
Old 04/07/14, 08:10 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Also I can confirm that Storm Megazord, Ninja Storm's Thunder Megazord and of course like what was already known - Swat Megazord also had new zord footage. My next post will have a recap of new zord footage.
Old 04/07/14, 08:20 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Here's the recap.

MMPR Season 1 had no new zord footagge.

Thunder Megazord vs Octophantom = just a couple scenes
Thunder Megazord vs Tigerzord Warrior Mode in "Best Man For Job" had a mixture of original footage and Sentai footage. Any shots you see of them in the same shot is new.

Thunder Megazord and Tigerzord Warrior Mode vs Repellator is original however there's also Sentai stock shots.

Thunder Megazord and Tigerzord Warrior Mode vs Rito and the 4 Zyu2 Monsters = Original footage but also Sentai/Zyu2 shots.

5 Shogunzords in "Changing of the Zords."
5 Shogunzords vs Sinister Simian
Pyramidas in "Do I Know You?" and "Revelations of Gold"
Turbo Megazord in movie, Shadow Rangers and the drag race ep.
Astro Megazord, Delta Megazord, Mega Voyager and Mega Winger Battle Mode in "Dark Specter's Revenge."

Mega Winger Battle Mode vs Velocifighter in Countdown to Destruction.

GalactaBeasts in a few episodes, notably their debut episode, the episode in which Leo gets lucky with understanding his Lionzord and the teamup with Space.

Galaxy Megazord vs Loyax and also in the last episode along with the teamup with Space. Its battle against Loyax was mostly Sentai but they added a few original bits into it.

Defender Torozord trying to break down Destruxo's barrier in I believe "Orion Returns" as well as it trying to hold open the portal that opened in the Lost Galaxy.
Stratoforce and Centaurus Megazord vs suicide bombers Stingwingers.
Max Solarzord Battle Mode in the episode with the evil tree vines.
Lightspeed Solarzord in the ep when Bansheera regains her form (even though it was a badly damaged form)
Omega and Lifeforce Megazord in "Fate of Lightspeed."
Shadow Force Mode Blue in "Future Unknown" although the battle itself was all Sentai if I recall correctly.
Q-Rex Dino and Megazord Modes. Dino Mode in "Clash For Control." Not all of it was original.
Both modes in "Quantum Secrets." Dino Mode in "End of Time."
Time Force Megazord Mode Blue in "Destiny Defeated." Any shots you saw of it while Eric was in the same shot of it was new otherwise it would've came from Sentai.

I'm also aware of Predazord Spear Mode, Predazord and Animus having new footage and I can confirm that they did. Predazord and Animus had some new footage in the finale against Master Org.

Both the Storm and Thunder Megazords had new footage in the 2-part finale. Thunder Megazord had a few scenes reshot against Vexacus.

Swat Megazord had new footage against Omni.

Dino Thunder and Mystic Force did not have any original footage for the various zords.

No confirmation for the other seasons.
Old 07/07/14, 04:22 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

One of my favorite original zord fights has to be the Astro Megazord and Galaxy Megazord against Psycho Pink.
Old 06/05/16, 01:53 AM   #9
Huhbeeb29
Putty Patroller

Original zord footage is always a treat to see.
Huhbeeb29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/09/17, 06:01 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huhbeeb29 View Post
Original zord footage is always a treat to see.
that it is in fact I'm gonna be posting a new post in this thread which will be mostly zord-related.
Post New ThreadReply