Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/17/18, 06:40 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers HyperForce Episode 23

Here's the thread for last week's Episode 23
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/18, 08:56 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers HyperForce Episode 23

Episode 23 was one of the few episodes that I was able to watch the whole thing live. I was caught off guard learning how Vesper did a backup of herself, which explain why she missed episode 13. The rangers has to destroy the crown to keep it from the hands of the Alliance Leader. Then, we learn that there was someone above the Alliance Leader. Vesper is now stuck inside the body of Alpha 55. She can't become the Black Ranger as long she's in the body of Alpha 55. At the end of the episode, the Alliance Leader reveal himself to be the son of Rita and Zedd. Is he the guy from Operation Overdrive? You can find out in the next episode.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/18, 09:19 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers HyperForce Episode 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
Episode 23 was one of the few episodes that I was able to watch the whole thing live. I was caught off guard learning how Vesper did a backup of herself, which explain why she missed episode 13. The rangers has to destroy the crown to keep it from the hands of the Alliance Leader. Then, we learn that there was someone above the Alliance Leader. Vesper is now stuck inside the body of Alpha 55. She can't become the Black Ranger as long she's in the body of Alpha 55. At the end of the episode, the Alliance Leader reveal himself to be the son of Rita and Zedd. Is he the guy from Operation Overdrive? You can find out in the next episode.
yup it was a good excuse for why Vesper wasn't there in 13 of course in reality Cristina was absent from that ep due to sickness and vocal rest.

he didn't reveal himself to be the "son" of Rita and Zedd in this ep he just stated that they had family ties
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply