Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/07/17, 08:30 AM   #1
Stone Canyon Trio
Putty Patroller

Default Did the original Rangers have a falling out?

We know they had to cover for Austin,Walter, and Thuy going on strike by using stock footage and new adr voices. But in continuity we can say they were never really around except fpr emergencies. They didn't seem to hang around with Tommy, Kimberly, and Billy anymore. Did the group of frienes have a fallen out?
Stone Canyon Trio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 11:01 AM   #2
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Default Re: Did the original Rangerw have a falling out.

No the Original Rangers were best friends and never had serious falling outs unless they were under evil spells. They were just busy during those times. Rocky, Adam, and Aishia were just in the right place to help. It was a happy coincidence
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 11:03 AM   #3
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

The only thing I can think of is that Jason was a little jealous of what Tommy and Kim had. But I don't think he would jeopardize his firendship with them.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 11:04 AM   #4
Forever Lame
Putty Patroller

Only in Amit's imagination and personal head canon
Forever Lame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 11:05 AM   #5
Quantum Hunter
Ranger In Training

I think Jason, Zack, and Trini were just stressed out and the Switzerland opportunity came at the right time.
Quantum Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 11:07 AM   #6
Maligore
Power Ranger

Default Did the Original Rangers have a falling out?

Too bad Saban was too cheap to give them the raises they deserved.
Maligore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 11:10 AM   #7
Bandora's Ghost
Ranger In Training

Default Did the original Rangers have a falling out?

I could see where someone would get that impression. Even though we know the reason was all due to behind the scenes issues.
Bandora's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 11:14 AM   #8
Stone Canyon Trio
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Did the original Rangers have a falling out?

Another reason to think so...Is that during Zeo Jason mentions sketching about not wanting the leadership issue to get in the way. This is after he first comes bacm as Gold. So that leads me to believe there was some disconnect having to do with Tommy replacing Jason as leader. Eveyone took a side and it got to be too much.
Stone Canyon Trio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 11:17 AM   #9
Blastr Zack
Comic Relief

Tommy and Jason seemed to have had another falling out before " Forever Red".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Canyon Trio View Post
Another reason to think so...Is that during Zeo Jason mentions sketching about not wanting the leadership issue to get in the way. This is after he first comes bacm as Gold. So that leads me to believe there was some disconnect having to do with Tommy replacing Jason as leader. Eveyone took a side and it got to be too much.
I could see Zack being on team Jason.
Blastr Zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 06:13 PM   #10
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Well, Zordon did like to screw with the Rangers. First, he gave the main team a Megazord with inpractical cockpit in S2. The Thunder Megazord was a more powerful Megazord indeed, but its cockpit does not even begin to macth that of the original Megazord. Then, three of the Rangers get picked to be some kind of ambassadors on the Piece Conference in Switzerland and it's like Zordon took that opportunity to introduce a new Ranger, who is actually a former one of different color who was suddenly made the leader. I wouldn't be surprised that Tommy had at least one fallout with each team member because the only reason he got the leader position was because he had the better and more powerful powers and a Zord that was compatible with the then-new Zords.

Then the new trio came along and in S3, Tommy screws up by risking the safety of the entire team in the Thunderzords vs. Rito fight which results in not only the destruction of both Thunder Megazord and Tigerzord, but with the loss of the morphing powers. A fallout had to happen between the new trio, Kimberly, Billy and Tommy. I mean, the 6 friends go from always hanging out at the Juice Bar to rarely hanging out there. I bet the Switz trio was pissed off once they found out that Tommy screwed up one of the most important battles in the history of Power Rangers. I bet Zordon was pissed off because of the power and Zord loss too so he got Tommy by giving the entire team the sorry excuse of a shield called the Metallic Armor.

Tommy was a good Ranger, but he was not a good leader. If he would be a good leader, he wouldn't be just mentoring the Dino Thunder team, he would be leading it.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply