Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/23/06, 12:28 AM   #61
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

Scora walked the dangerous steets in Angle grove, cloaked in a dark tan, leather, hooded suit. Her body was hidden from veiw. The only thing you can see that was a part of her was a skinny, black tail that hung out from benieth her coat. It wagged slowly as she continued to walk down the road, not even looking at other people. She know they were looking at her but she didn't care, if long if they stay far away from her.
Gundam178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/23/06, 01:51 PM   #62
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat was greeted by an array of people, all of them clad in gothic attires each of them giving him a large amount of respect. The brunette gave off a small chuckle at this new found respect. He had given them all a new god to worship...him.

Here, no matter who they were, alien, human or anything else nothing mattered. All they could do was simply relax and enjoy themselves and also they all found a place where they belonged here whereas the outside world had cruelly shunned each of them in a repulsive manner. Lestat calmly walked threw the crowds and made his way round the back where his band were practising.
Arucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/23/06, 03:05 PM   #63
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

Scora reached into her pocket and grabbed some coins. And sighed. "5 bucks left. What a joke. I'm just going to have to get some more as usual." She hasn't eaten much so her stomach was growling, begging for food. "heh grumpy as usual." She said to her self as she patted her belly. Hopefully piggy is still around then I won't have to put up with the stomach. He has the best any one can offer for cheap. Hopefully when I get enough money I can get a job like his. If possible for me I will no longer have to live this cheap life.
Old 10/23/06, 03:11 PM   #64
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"Sorry I'm late, I was just catching my breakfast," Lestat apologised but also gave off a sarcastic joke afterwards in a very dry fashion. His band laughed in response, they knew why he was late but it didn't bother them much. "Excuse me a moment I need to head out for a bit," he said and quickly dashed out of the club. He noticed Scora but didn't know who she was exactly but then walked over towards her. "Hungry?" he asked sardonically.
Old 10/23/06, 03:27 PM   #65
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

An unfamiliar voice cut into her fit from behind she turned towards it and a man wear red leather was walking towards her. "she looked up at the man, holding the neak of her hood. "Well. This is rare." She spoke to herself. "Well. Um..." She spoke aloud for the first time, her voice sounding weak and exhuasted. "thank you for the offer. Yes."
Old 10/23/06, 03:32 PM   #66
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat couldn't but laugh a little and titled his head as a gesture for her to follow him. "Come on, I'll take you to get something to eat," he offered kindly. Whoever this girl was she intrigued him for some strange reason, there was something different about her but he couldn't quite put his finger on it just yet though.
Old 10/23/06, 03:41 PM   #67
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

Lestat couldn't but laugh a little and titled his head as a gesture for her to follow him. "Come on, I'll take you to get something to eat," he offered kindly. Whoever this girl was she intrigued him for some strange reason, there was something different about her but he couldn't quite put his finger on it just yet though.

Scora hesitatated a bit. She knew about the massive criminal activities happening around here. But she didn't care. If the guy tries to hurt me in any kind of way. I'll...nm. she silinced her thoughts. But this man is differant. He seemed kind, loving, and was willing to help. A stranger. But how did he know that I was hungry. He must have heard me arguing with my tummy. It growled out loud and she held her stomach tight, trying to muffle it. "I'm sorry." She laughed softly.
Old 10/23/06, 03:47 PM   #68
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"Don't be," Lestat responded carelessly and took to the Admiral's Arms. True it may have been over doing it a little but he didn't care for the time being, all he cared about was getting her something to eat. It was strange for him to actually want to help someone but then he realised why she intrigued in the first place. Because she seemed like him and and also seemed to be like the others who came to this place.

Although it was usually a rather noisy place filled with rock and metal music Lestat didn't care about. For the time being it seemed ideal enough, Lestat then brought her over to one of the tables. "Stay here for a moment," he instructed gently and disappeared into the crowd a moment or two and then returned with food. "Here," he said placing the food on the table.
Old 10/23/06, 04:05 PM   #69
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

As the man vanished into the crowd. She sat silently at the table and glanced around. This was unfamailiar to her. But the music was relaxing even though it was kinda loud she still liked it. The beats and vibes seemed to blend together, working together to creat a great piece or music. She smlied a little, litting the music enter her. She sat back and relaxed, letting her hood slip down just anough to allow light to touch her red eyes. She felt even better at knowing that at least someone cared about her even though she didn't know who he was. But the thing that made her happy was that she gets a free mael. She looked at the coins in her hand and drops them into her pocket. The mystirous man soon returned with a plate of food she dug in.
Old 10/23/06, 04:07 PM   #70
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

(ooc) Omg I think I messes up. when I tried to edit my post it deleated yours. I'm sorry.
Post New ThreadReply