Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/31/18, 12:00 PM   #1
Bridge's Brigade
Putty Patroller

Default Bridges Morpher

Did anyone else think it was strange when Bridge lost his morpher and was sent a replacement for it? Shouldn't morphers be harder to replace?
Bridge's Brigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 12:14 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Bridges Morpher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge's Brigade View Post
Did anyone else think it was strange when Bridge lost his morpher and was sent a replacement for it? Shouldn't morphers be harder to replace?
I do think it was strange but not because of that it was generally easy for Kat to make them she just chose to not go crazy with them unless there was a need for more Rangers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 12:25 PM   #3
Saban Fan
Ranger In Training

This kind of oversight would never have happened if Saban was still in charge.
Saban Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 07:51 PM   #4
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

It was a really odd thing. Morphers should never be disposable or easolye replaced. It was just a bad idea.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 08:19 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saban Fan View Post
This kind of oversight would never have happened if Saban was still in charge.
please don't make me laugh with your delusions of course it would've happened since Tzachor was calling the shots more frequently as of Lost Galaxy why do you think Chip and Jackie quit after Time Force? because of Tzachor and his obsessive need to do everything the same that Sentai did it even down to the same exact angles, poses and movements. It happened in Dekaranger so if Tzachor was still with the crew and it's likely he would be then it would've been happening in the Power Rangers counterpart as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
It was a really odd thing. Morphers should never be disposable or easily replaced. It was just a bad idea.
I don't mind them being easily replaceable don't forget that Ninjor has magical powers so he could restore pretty much any of the powers same with the Sentinel Knight but I do agree with you about the disposable limited time Morpher that idea was just dumb.
Old 01/31/18, 10:13 PM   #6
Sailor Saban
Comic Relief

Tzachor, Sloan, Sacamoto, Lynn, Marchand, and Bhaumik all learned their craft from Saban. I am sure Saban was still secretly in charge of Wild Force. The drop in quality of the show didn't start until Ninja Storm. Disney couldn't produce the show without Saban.
Sailor Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 10:16 PM   #7
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Saban sold to Disney during Time Force's post production. Saban had no involvement in Wild Force secret or otherwise. And even if he did, he wouldn't have been a writer. Thats not really ever what he has been. That said the quality of the show did go on the crapper after WF. But it didn't recover when Saban returned either.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/01/18, 11:52 AM   #8
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
please don't make me laugh with your delusions of course it would've happened since Tzachor was calling the shots more frequently as of Lost Galaxy why do you think Chip and Jackie quit after Time Force? because of Tzachor and his obsessive need to do everything the same that Sentai did it even down to the same exact angles, poses and movements. It happened in Dekaranger so if Tzachor was still with the crew and it's likely he would be then it would've been happening in the Power Rangers counterpart as well.

I don't mind them being easily replaceable don't forget that Ninjor has magical powers so he could restore pretty much any of the powers same with the Sentinel Knight but I do agree with you about the disposable limited time Morpher that idea was just dumb.
Ninjor didn't magically replace the lost morphers on a whim though. He didn't show up to make Kim a new coin when she lost hers. Thats like what happened with Bridge.
Old 02/01/18, 12:30 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
Ninjor didn't magically replace the lost morphers on a whim though. He didn't show up to make Kim a new coin when she lost hers. Thats like what happened with Bridge.
that's because he was never summoned for so he was never asked about it
Old 02/01/18, 05:04 PM   #10
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
that's because he was never summoned for so he was never asked about it
But if that happened it would have been a cop out too.
Post New ThreadReply