Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/24/14, 10:09 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default What if Ryan kept his powers and they got a fourth Trooper?

I know the footage probably wouldnt allow this. But wouldnt it have been cool if Ryan kept his powers in season 2? With a new Trooper taking Ryan's season 2 powers. One idea would be some sort of long lost brother for Ryan or clone that turns good.

Now this is going back further. But maybe have Dark Heart be a clone of Tyler, essentially making him Ryan's brother. With Dark Heart becoming human in season 2 and getting the new powers.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/24/14, 10:19 AM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: What if Ryan kept his powers and they got a fourth Trooper?

That would be cool.

Come to think about it I do wonder why Grimlord didn't drain the knowledge from Tyler Steele before turning him into Dark Heart.

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/24/14 at 06:51 PM.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/24/14, 06:50 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Actually I do think the footage would have allowed such a thing and I would have been all for having 4 VR Troopers instead of just having 3 Troopers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/24/14, 07:24 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Interesting always thought they ran out of footage for Ryan's old powers.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/24/14, 07:36 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

That they did except for an episode or two but they could always recycle old monsters.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/14, 02:26 PM   #6
Zabitan
Administrator

Indeed.

Come to think of it now that you guys brought it up I did have this idea for my VR Troopers fics where I had it where VR Troopers was going to be three seasons with my fan made Season One being like the season one we did get.

But I was going to have it where they only used one monster an episode like one episode it would have a Metalder monster, and the next episode would have a Spielban one.

And they would just have spaceship battles, and Battle Grid mode to get the Troopers together when they aren't fighting the monsters.

And Defending Dark Heart was going to be Season One finale with Season Two just being Metalder, and Spielban with Juspion with the opener being Rise of The Red Python mixed with The Virtual Spy.

And Season Three was going to be like the Season Two we did get with Shaider, and Spielban but also have Juspion, Gavan, and Sharivan.

Though I scrapped that when I realized I was still going to have to cram five shows at once into Season Three, and I was just going to spread Spielban out too thin to facilitate that

Anyway the only reason I bought all that up was because I read this and thought that maybe if I switched things around, and had it where say Season One was like the the one we got but with the post Defending Dark Heart pre Quest for Power arc as the whole season.

And it wasn't until Grimlord finished draining the knowledge from Tyler Steele so he could create the Shaider villains, and monsters that Grimlord had him transformed into Dark Heart.

So maybe that's a way they could have made Shaider a different character than Ryan.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply