Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/06/15, 11:05 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default What would ruin Dino Charge for you?

What would ruin Dino Charge for you?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/15, 11:25 AM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: What would ruin Dino Charge for you?

Nickelodeon only showing 10 episodes a year, and skipping Toqer, and Ninninger.

Every episode having at least four Kyoryuger episodes in it.

The writing sucking, the acting sucking , and the directing sucking.

The finale just being Super Hero War Z with no explanation whatsoever for the unadapted Sentai Rangers, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes.

And still paying a few thousand dollars to get Brad Hawkins, TJ Roberts, Wesley Baker, and Stephen Lunsford for voice only cameos.

Seriously though I don't know.

To be honest it's not really the seasons themselves as much as all of them being dragged out for two years.

Heck even Mystic Force, and Jungle Fury only lasted a year each, and I probably wouldn't have cared so much about Samurai if it was only one year, and the same is true of Megaforce if it was just the first season with Goseiger, and Gokaiger was a different story.

Then again everything I've heard, and seen seems pretty good or at least like it won't just be a checklist of Kyoryuger.

And if it is bad I just won't watch Dino Super Charge Electric Boogaloo Mother Funky Dollar Bill Stir, and wait until whatever Toqger or Ninnger is going to be.

Last edited by Zabitan; 01/06/15 at 05:36 PM.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/15, 05:29 PM   #3
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

For me to like it they will have to finally redo MMPR right. But that is unlikely to happen.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/15, 12:56 PM   #4
Superstatler
Power Ranger

If they keep producing stuff like in the first episode. Really killed my buzz with how bad it was. But we shall see.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/15, 02:46 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
Nickelodeon only showing 10 episodes a year, and skipping Toqer, and Ninninger.
Nick only has control over how it airs they have no control over which Sentai is adapted.

Quote:
Every episode having at least four Kyoryuger episodes in it.
That probably won't happen since Chip typically doesn't do that even with the series that stuck really close to its Sentai.

Quote:
The writing sucking, the acting sucking , and the directing sucking.
Most of that won't happen since Chip is in charge of what happens with the acting and he is also in charge of how the Directors direct. The acting is up to the actors themselves as well as the episode's Director.

Quote:
The finale just being Super Hero War Z with no explanation whatsoever for the unadapted Sentai Rangers, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes.
And still paying a few thousand dollars to get Brad Hawkins, TJ Roberts, Wesley Baker, and Stephen Lunsford for voice only cameos.
That won't happen since those aren't part of the rights. Only the regular episodes are part of the package. Things like the crossovers, movies and the Super Hero specials all have to be purchased separately.

Quote:
Seriously though I don't know.

To be honest it's not really the seasons themselves as much as all of them being dragged out for two years.
yea I hate that but that's Nick for you they're not going to change how they air stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
For me to like it they will have to finally redo MMPR right. But that is unlikely to happen.
then stop watching. It's clear you'll never be happy unless you see MMPR itself so stop watching because it's NEVER going to happen except with possible teamups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstatler View Post
If they keep producing stuff like in the first episode. Really killed my buzz with how bad it was. But we shall see.
are you kidding? are you still going on about that? You need to come up with something new instead of the same boring old excuse.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/15, 05:17 PM   #6
Todd Oliver
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Todd Oliver

Yeah, I said it in another thread. MMPR will never like another PR season. Not saying anything personal but he just seems married to the past.
Todd Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/15, 05:20 PM   #7
Superstatler
Power Ranger

Like I said Matt, I will gladly give DC a second chance. I just didn't ike the first outing. I will get more material either way as we get more episodes.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/15, 05:23 PM   #8
Sledge's Bounty
Comic Relief

I don't know how anyone coud not like episode 1. It was so good. I'm with you Matt. Some people aren't happy unless there miserable.
Sledge's Bounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/15, 02:40 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledge's Bounty View Post
I don't know how anyone coud not like episode 1. It was so good. I'm with you Matt. Some people aren't happy unless there miserable.
indeed which is a sad life to live.
Old 02/20/15, 02:42 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
What would ruin Dino Charge for you?
at the moment the only thing that I'm worried about would be the proper development of the characters themselves but something else I had just thought about is that I would like to see proper introductions of additional arsenal instead of just say "Hey Tyler here's the Dino Supercharge Mode that you just unlocked so go to town with it."
Post New ThreadReply