Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/18/07, 11:12 PM   #1
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Kamen Rider and Sentai Teamup OVA

Quote:
The only team-ups between the two biggest Toei superhero franchises are done during Stage Shows.

However, there may be circulating rumours about a possible dream team-up of famous Riders and Super Sentai.

Rumour plot preview:

Kamen Rider cast:

- Kamen Rider Agito
- Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Kamen Rider Faiz
- Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Kamen Rider Den-O

Super-sentai cast:

- AbaYellow
- DekaBreak
- MagiYellow
- BoukenRed
- GekiBlue

Resurrected Villains:

- Questers - Gai and Rei
- Jak Shogun
- Jaguar Lord
- Kamen Rider Odin
- The Land Fist Demon
I for one hope the rumor is partly false.

We just got Dekabreak and MagiYellow in Bounkenger retire them and get some different characters. Also since the Riders are all the lead Riders or the Riders with the show named after them they should had all Red Rangers. Further drop Agito and put Blade in there, he is far more deserving since he sacrificed his humanity to save Chalice. Additionally don't include Rider villians from Black RX when Black RX isn't there and drop the Agito villian add in one of the Blade villians. Their should one villian per good character and from the same show that character was in.

My ideal:

Kamen Riders:
Ryuki vs Odin
Faiz vs Teruo Suzuki / Arch Orphenoch
Blade vs King Category Caucasus Undead
Kabuto vs Scorpioworm / Sasword
Den-O vs Gaoh

Sentai:
AbaRed vs Gairudon
DekaRed vs Meteus
MagiRed vs Wolzard
BoukenRed vs Questers
AkaRed vs Time Demon God Chronos
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/19/07, 05:02 PM   #2
Asleepintheelement
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
I for one hope the rumor is partly false.

We just got Dekabreak and MagiYellow in Bounkenger retire them and get some different characters. Also since the Riders are all the lead Riders or the Riders with the show named after them they should had all Red Rangers. Further drop Agito and put Blade in there, he is far more deserving since he sacrificed his humanity to save Chalice. Additionally don't include Rider villians from Black RX when Black RX isn't there and drop the Agito villian add in one of the Blade villians. Their should one villian per good character and from the same show that character was in.

My ideal:

Kamen Riders:
Ryuki vs Odin
Faiz vs Teruo Suzuki / Arch Orphenoch
Blade vs King Category Caucasus Undead
Kabuto vs Scorpioworm / Sasword
Den-O vs Gaoh

Sentai:
AbaRed vs Gairudon
DekaRed vs Meteus
MagiRed vs Wolzard
BoukenRed vs Questers
AkaRed vs Time Demon God Chronos
That idea really wouldnt work out that well. plus we already had Deka/Maji/Bouke/Aka Reds for the Super sentai teamup. Now if we had possibly:

Kamen Rider:
Kamen Rider Wing Form
Kamen Rider Den-O Climax Form
Kamen Rider Zeronos

Super Sentai:
GekiRed
Hurricane Yellow
Gao Black
Deka Pink
MagiBlue

Although I really dont see a sentai/KR teamup happening till they celebrate the 40th anniversary of KR, and the 35th anniversary of SS.
Asleepintheelement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/20/07, 06:51 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

I'll beleive it when I see it. It sounds a little farfetched. But I wouldn't be surprised if we get one someday. Seeing as how both properties are owned by Toei. The chances of something like this being imported to the US are null though. Since Power Rangers and the American Kamen Rider is owned by two different companys.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply