Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/06/14, 09:12 PM   #1
galaxy_ben
Putty Patroller

Default Wild Force Questions (Org Spirits) ?

There was some things I wasn't sure of in wild foce, concerning the org spirits, and i was wondering what other peoples views were on them or if anyone could answer some.

1. Why did the Org Generals fight the rangers in Stealing the Nexus? In 'Stealing the Nexus' the generals return to battle the rangers again, helping master org protect the nexus. But Retinaxe and Mandilok know that this isn't the real Master Org and were destroyed by him, so why do they help? Is their spirits under some kind of contorl or are they so concerned with protecting the nexus that they put their problems aside?

2.Who was Necronomica? In the epsidoe 'Power Play' Toxica uses the power from the heart of Nayzor to temporairly become Necronomica. Is Necronomica a past general who's spirit Toxica merges with (much similar to Merrick and Zen Aku) but then why would her power be in the heart fo nayzor or is it just a name that Toxica creates for her new form when she uses Nayzor's power but then why would she create a new name for herself, especially when she has in the past commented on wanting the title 'general toxica'?

3. Old or New Org Spirirts? Are the orgs the same org spirits from 300 years ago (which have been roaming free or somehow realsed) that are combining with modern objects or are they new org spirits which have been created somehow? I believe this answer is also linked with the question as to why the orgs could only return once Master Org had returned (as hinted at in 'Lionheart') as if they are the old org spirits then they could only be released once Master Org returned or if they are new then they the spirits are somehow created by Master Org.
galaxy_ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/14, 10:23 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Wild Force Questions (Org Spirits) ?

1. I believe they were similar to the previous ones but it was like they were brainwashed.

2. That's a good question, it was stated Necronomica's powers were to that of an Org General's so I personally feel she was once an Org General but she was sealed in Nayzor's Crown, that's the only explanation that I can come up with.

3. I believe some of them are old and some of them are new but I do believe they couldn't rise up and take form until their Master returned, it was like a powerful seal that only he could break.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/14, 11:46 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

1. They were the original generals ressurected. Master Org had taken over Adler's dead body after Mandilok killed Adler. So they had no problem serving the true master. This is what Amit intended.

2. She was just a powered up form of Toxica. She just felt like renaming herself because she felt so powerful.

3. The Orgs are the same Orgs that are continually ressurected after they are defeated. Master Org's return and the Org Nexus were key to this. We already know that defeated Orgs still exisit in the Org Spirit World after they are killed.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/14, 03:07 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

I don't believe Necronomica was actually a powered up form of Toxica even though that is how we saw her in the season.
Old 11/02/17, 10:50 AM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
1. They were the original generals ressurected. Master Org had taken over Adler's dead body after Mandilok killed Adler. So they had no problem serving the true master. This is what Amit intended.

2. She was just a powered up form of Toxica. She just felt like renaming herself because she felt so powerful.

3. The Orgs are the same Orgs that are continually ressurected after they are defeated. Master Org's return and the Org Nexus were key to this. We already know that defeated Orgs still exisit in the Org Spirit World after they are killed.
1. at the time of watching Wild Force as well as at the time of making my last post in this thread I didn't even realize that but now I do.

2. I don't believe so. I believe she was once a separate entity that somehow her powers went into Nayzor's crown so when Toxica used the crown she became a different Org.
Old 11/02/17, 11:21 AM   #6
Jedi Ranger
Putty Patroller

She ceased to be bad woman that was Toxica and became the badder woman that was Nemonica
Jedi Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/17, 11:22 AM   #7
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Ranger View Post
She ceased to be bad woman that was Toxica and became the badder woman that wS Nemonica
Ok Obi-Won Kenobi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
1. at the time of watching Wild Force as well as at the time of making my last post in this thread I didn't even realize that but now I do.

2. I don't believe so. I believe she was once a separate entity that somehow her powers went into Nayzor's crown so when Toxica used the crown she became a different Org.
She should have become Tommy lol.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/17, 11:27 AM   #8
Sailor Deimos
Putty Patroller

I think Master Org turned the Orgs Generals into Zombies for the final battle.

Nemonica was just a power up from of Toxica that was drunk with power.

The Orgs were the same spirits as always.
Sailor Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/17, 11:28 AM   #9
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

Tommy would never be evil nor could an evil Org become Tommy.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply