Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/04/11, 11:15 PM   #1
JGHopkins
Putty Patroller

Default Dinoforce

Please PM me with any critiscisms you may have.Also be warned that depending on advice given this story may change slightly.

Dinoforce
Prologue

A long time ago, The Earth was ruled by powerful beasts. Lead by four great kings and queens of their kind. A man from a far off world saw their power and wanted it for his own, he tried to attack the planet and take them by force. When the attack started the four rulers decided that they would rather sacrifice themselves than let the power fall into the hands of evil. With the help of a friend they gave their lives and their power was stored in four pieces of amber, to be awakened when the need was great by four chosen heroes. The man from the far off worl was so angry that he summoned fire from the sky to destroy the world. The powers sat untouched for a long time before it was found by the new dominant race on the Earth, Human. Four of these humans would be chosen to protect the world when the man from the far off world returned.

Part 1: Amber Light

“Wow, this dinosaur exhibit is amazing,” Marlyn said.

Justin looked at the her, “yeah it is, I’ve heard they got a new artifact they just dug up form this area as well, some kind of amber carvings. There was an article in it in todays paper.”

Marlyn looked past Justin to two of her friends lagging behind, “Nick, Kati Hurry up.”

Justin and Marlyn stopped to wait for their friends to catch up.

The four of them spent a lot of time together, Nick and Kati were married and were best friends with Justin and Marlyn, the two of which were getting to be very good friends. They had decided to go to the museum today after Justin had read an article about a new artifact found in the area, something that rarely happens in florida, especially seaside bay.

The four friends finally made their way to the glass case where four very old pieces of amber were found, the intrigue coming from each one having a drawing of what appeared to be a Cretacous era dinosaur, something that whoever carved it shouldn’t have known about. It was a mystery that had everyone intrigued.

When Justin, Marlyn, Nick, And Kati finally got their turn to look the four were totally entranced by the gleaming pieces of amber. so entranced that they didn’t notice them glow for a brief moment. After seeing the most exciting thing in the museum the four departed and went home. it had been a long day so they went their separate ways. The next day the four of them were eating lunch together at a local café they frequented called “The Seaside Bay Café,” Not the most original name but the food was good and not to expensive.

Nick started a conversation that no one saw coming, “ I had the wierdest dream last night. I was at the museum in front of those amber things, and the one that looked like a Tricertops glowed blue. I reached through the glass and picked it up, the next thing I know I’m at this old big looking castle type thing.”

Justin looked a bit confused after hearing about Nicks dream, “I had that same dream, well almost, I picked up the one that looks like a T-Rex and it glowed red.” He looked at Marlyn who said, “ I had the same only it was Pteradactyl and pink.” Kati chimed in as well, “It was the Raptor looking one and yellow”

The next hour was spent verifying each other dreams. Suddenly the ground started to shake lightly, the four friends rushed t the café window and looked outside. They saw a crowd of people running away from main street for a reason they couldn’t see. They rushed outside to get a better view and found four strange looking creatures outside, Reptilian in nature but bipedal like a human, carrying what looked to be short guns with some sort of bayonette on it. They weren’t entirely disgusting but there was something not quite right about them. The creatures looked at the four of them and immediatley began to charge.

At first the four friends just stood frozen as these bizzare creatures seemed to target just them. All of the sudden something instictual happened, the four began to fight back. Punching and kicking like they had been doing it for years. one of the blades managed to get through Nick defense and seemingly stab him in the stomach. Justin became enraged at the sight of his best friend lying dead on the floor and punched the creature he was fighting as hard as he could, the creature flew back several dozen feet before disintegrating into dust.

Kati Ran to her husbands side, but faster than she ever could before, everything was going in slow motion,. She kicked two of the creatures faster than most people could blinnk and they were gone vanished into a grey ash.

Marylin had been terrified at first and climbed a tree, but the watching the battle from that height she knew she had to help, her foot slipped and she fell from the tree. But, instead of falling she felt lighter than air and could control her direction, she flew down and grabbed one of the creatures and flew up him in the air. Down below Nick was starting to regain consciouness, he was fine just stunned. When he looked up he saw Marlyn dropping a creature from a great height, it reagined it’s composure on the way down and starting firing at Kati, Nick felt the need to protect his wife and moved her. three blasts from the creatures gun hit him the chest, but he didn’t feel anything. he was fine.

After the days events the four decided to just go home and sleep on what had happened. During the night the four awoke in what appeared to be castle. Justin was the first to speak, “where are we?” A disembodied voice answered him, “don’t fear Justin, My name is Trodor,” A green lizard like creature stepped out of the shadows, Smaller than any of the four friends. There was something comfortable about him though, something familiar.

“I know the four of you must be confused,” Trodor Said, “ You will not be harmed, but I have brought you here for a reason. I need the four of you to listen very closely. What I will be saying will sound extraordinary. But I can assure you it is all true.” The four friends sat down and listened intently, the kast couple of days had been to strange not to.

“I am the last member of a long extinct race of creatures you now call dinosaurs. a Long time ago an evil man named Zelkar. Once in the Earths past he tried to steal the power of our four ancient rulers, to stop the power from falling into evil ahnd they sacrificed their lives and entrusted me with th task of protecting it until four worthy succesor were chosen.

“That ancient power has chosen you four to inherit the power. Justin you have a great inner strength and the other look to you for leadership. You have inherited the power of the Tyrannosaurus. Your inner power will manifest itself physically giving you greatly enhnced strength.

“Marlyn, you are intelligent and graceful, you have inherited the power of the Pterdactyl, your inner power will manifest itself as flight.

“Nick, you protect your friends at all costs,even yourself, you have inherited the power of the Triceratops, your inner power will manifest as almost impenatrable skin.

“Kati, you rush to your friends aide whenever you can, you have inherited the power of the Velociraptor, your inner power will manifest itself as an ability to run at supersonic speeds.”

Trodor got up and walked to a brown box sitting on a console. The four of them stood up to follow, Kait spoke up, “So what do you expect us to do?” She looked at Justin who asked his own, “good question, we are just four kid from bayside, what can we really do to fend off this Zelkar?”

Marlyn shot Justin a look that he had seen before, it was telling him that he just needed to listen, “ Trodor We’ll do whatever we can to help.” The other three nodded in agreement.”

Trdor looked at the four of them with a gleam in his eyes. “Good there, get some sleep I will explain more tommorow. For now allow the information I have told you to seep into your minds.”

Part 2 coming soon.

Meet Dino-Red Justin Hopkins
JGHopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
custom, dino, dinoforce, fanfic, force