Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/27/15, 10:49 PM   #31
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

Default Re: The Quasar Sabers

No way! The colony would have lived in peace with the natives. There was plenty of room for everyone. The Power Rangers would have never let that happen. Not would anyone take the side of the ones trying to exploit anyone.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/15, 10:51 PM   #32
Sailor Chaos
Comic Relief

Terra Venture probably failed. They had no supplies and were in a foreign land. I could see a few suvivors but they probably would be absorbed into the native tribe. Resulting in a bigger village but in the end they would live the same tribal existance. I believe LG was a parrallel universe. The LG Rangers we see in LR are not the same. They are just the Galaxy Rangers of the main PRU.
Sailor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/15, 10:53 PM   #33
Sailor Danger
Comic Relief

Thats a good idea. Never thought of it. LG being a parrallel universe and the team up LG Rangers being from the main PRU. It makes the team up more forgivable. I don't like the idea of Terra Venture failing. I think the colonists and natives would come together to form a great society.
Sailor Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/15, 10:56 PM   #34
Terra Venture
Putty Patroller

We saw that they had cities on Mirinoi in the team up. I don't buy the AU universe theories some of you are talking about. LG is part of the main PRU. The colony thrived after "Journey's End". I don't doubt that they were able to live in peace with the natives.
Terra Venture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/15, 10:57 PM   #35
Destiny Defeated
Power Ranger

I could see there being some conflicts at some point. But it would have been generations later. Since the colony could eventually become complacent which allows the kind of close minded people in charge that would oppress the natives.
Destiny Defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/15, 10:58 PM   #36
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Venture View Post
We saw that they had cities on Mirinoi in the team up. I don't buy the AU universe theories some of you are talking about. LG is part of the main PRU. The colony thrived after "Journey's End". I don't doubt that they were able to live in peace with the natives.
Yes, I am sure they would "educate" the locals. Lets be real , anyone who wouldn't become "civilized" and go with the flow would have been weeded out.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/15, 11:02 PM   #37
Dino Charger
Ranger In Training

Guys its a kids show. There is no way there would be any prejudice in the PRU. This is a universe where African Americans had equal rights in the old west.
Dino Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/28/15, 12:40 AM   #38
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Power View Post
I think Maya was a princess by blood and therefore had the right to pull the saber.
no she wasn't. She was never regarded as anything special except for her super senses.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/28/15, 12:09 PM   #39
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I think she was the daughter of the chief. She was just too humble to say anything. Thats just me using my imagination.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply