Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/10/10, 11:27 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Reversing the Z Wave

I thought of an interesting senario. What if some villian found someway to reverse Zordon's Wave from "Countdown to Destruction". Meaning that all the energy released would merge together to reinergize Zordon. As a consequence all the evil ( purified or destoryed) would return. Which would put the universe at the mercy of the Alliance of Evil. Dark Spector would still be gone, since he was killed beforehand. Karone would either be dead ( the Z-Wave presumably restored her to life) or revert to Cyber Astronoma.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/10, 11:27 PM   #2
bluewaterranger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Reversing the Z Wave

that be a interesting episode
bluewaterranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/10, 11:27 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah it would make for a good anniversy episode. I doubt we see an episode like that. But its fun to speculate.
Old 11/10/10, 11:27 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

I thought of an interesting senario. What if the Phantom Ranger became so convinced that the Universe needed Zordon...That he would try to find a way to reverse the wave? With the consequences I listed above in the start topic. Tommy and Andros would of course try to stop him. With other Ranger's choosing sides.
Old 11/10/10, 11:27 PM   #5
Terry
Putty Patroller

This would be an interesting storyline. I would love to see a return of many of my favourite villains, of which didn't deserve to be dusted. They should have at least been turned good like Rita and Zedd. What if a villain from the present or the future found a way to time-travel and travelled back to the year 1998 and tried to prevent Zordon from being destroyed. It would have to be someone closely connected to one of the villains of the Zordon-era like Thrax, even though I don't consider Thrax a canon character.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/10, 11:27 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

I've thought of this idea as well. But I was thinking of a Ranger going back in time to do it. Similar to my idea about Reversing the Z-Wave. Also an AU showing a world where the UAE won would be another idea. Kind of like the Age of Apocalypse that Marvel Comics did.
Old 11/10/10, 11:27 PM   #7
Terry
Putty Patroller

Looks interesting. That would be an interesting idea for a fan fiction with Andros being defeated before meeting Zordon or Zordon was somewhere else other than the Dark Fortress.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/14, 03:05 PM   #8
Karone White Tiger
Putty Patroller

That would be an interesting way to reverse the Z-Wave but they would need to track down all of the energy that was part of Zordon which would be a difficult thing to do and then you would need to merge the powers together and then reverse the process.
Karone White Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/17, 11:40 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

interesting idea PRangerX and it's something that could've worked but I don't know if I would approve of it since his main voice actor is dead.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/17, 08:49 PM   #10
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

I think its better just to forget about the Z Wave. The whole concept was silly and a waste of old Sentai Suits. Sentai would never do anything like that. Much less a mkss match of muitiple seasons.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply