Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/22/15, 01:48 PM   #1
Summer Is Rich
Ranger In Training

Default Summer's parents

They were pretty unrealistic. Since the world almost ended and they were still worried about money and social status. Its like they didn't realize there was a fight for humanity's survival going on. All the money in the world wouldn't save them.
Summer Is Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 05:22 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Summer's parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Is Rich View Post
They were pretty unrealistic. Since the world almost ended and they were still worried about money and social status. Its like they didn't realize there was a fight for humanity's survival going on. All the money in the world wouldn't save them.
I completely agree but hey some parents are like that where they don't care about what else is going on as long as they get what makes them happy.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 06:48 PM   #3
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Summers parents were stupid. If there was any justice they would have been banished from the city. No need for dead beat rich people.to weigh everyone else down. This was probably the weakest part of Eddie's RPM. At least Summer smartened up.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 08:33 PM   #4
Itzy Bitzy Carter
Power Ranger

At least they learned there lesson in the end. They became better people because of Summer's courage. I am sure they became productive citizens of Corinth after this. The problem was they had no real knowledge of the world outside their shallow lives until Summer made them see the truth. Just like Summer had to learn from the Butler.
Itzy Bitzy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 08:35 PM   #5
Lightspeed Zeo
Power Ranger

Her parent's didn't know any better. Luckly they did learn their lesson and realized their daughter was right to do what she did. The Landsdowns were honorable people in the end.

I do wonder what they thought of her taking off with Dillion? That would scare any parent.
Lightspeed Zeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/25/15, 10:06 PM   #6
Itzy Bitzy Carter
Power Ranger

They were pretty shallow characters. Reminds me of Kelesy's grandmother. Not quite as harsh but all three have change of hearts in the end.
Itzy Bitzy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/25/15, 10:39 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzy Bitzy Carter View Post
They were pretty shallow characters. Reminds me of Kelesy's grandmother. Not quite as harsh but all three have change of hearts in the end.
ain't that the truth. Summer's Parents were even more pathetic than Kelsey's Grandma... at least her Grandma had a reason for being a dick at times (not always reasonable) but she did have a reason for being upset with Kelsey losing the crystal to the demons but Carter was definitely right that she didn't have a heart at the time but because of him she found it.
Old 02/25/15, 10:42 PM   #8
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

^ Hey, least her Gradma realised her mistakes and came to help kick demon butt! Also Summer Is Rich, I LOVE your screen name. makes me laugh every time I see it ^^
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/25/15, 10:46 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
ain't that the truth. Summer's Parents were even more pathetic than Kelsey's Grandma... at least her Grandma had a reason for being a dick at times (not always reasonable) but she did have a reason for being upset with Kelsey losing the crystal to the demons but Carter was definitely right that she didn't have a heart at the time but because of him she found it.
She was pretty out of line to be worried about a crystal when her granddaughter was trying to protect the world.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/25/15, 11:49 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
She was pretty out of line to be worried about a crystal when her granddaughter was trying to protect the world.
no doubt about that protecting the world takes precedence over anything else in life.
Post New ThreadReply