Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/21/11, 07:43 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default What happened to Prince Gasket and Princess Archina?

At the end of Zeo Gasket and Archina retreat after their final appearance on the series. We never see them again. Not even during In Space. One has to wonder what happened to them. Since the Z Wave seemed to only destory members of the UAE that we're invading the universe. We have no on screen evidence to suggest that Gasket and Archina we're part of it. In "Forever Red" we see the Machine Empire Generals but no Gasket and Archina. Its seems likely that the generals acted along with Venjix as commander. Of course that doesn't mean Gasket and Archina still aren't out there.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/11, 12:43 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: What happened to Prince Gasket and Princess Archina?

Until we see Prince Gasket and his wife, Princess Archina again, we won't know what would happen to them, let alone if they're still alive or not. I hope that we'll see them again.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/11, 03:10 AM   #3
MMPRGreen
Comic Relief

It would be awesome if they were brought back, we never saw Rito or Master Ville get destroyed either.
MMPRGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/14, 05:17 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

As far as we can assume, they're still alive since they weren't shown being hit by Zordon's wave, same goes with Rito, Master Vile, Scorpina and Lokar.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/14, 02:06 PM   #5
Prince Gasket
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
At the end of Zeo Gasket and Archina retreat after their final appearance on the series. We never see them again. Not even during In Space. One has to wonder what happened to them. Since the Z Wave seemed to only destory members of the UAE that we're invading the universe. We have no on screen evidence to suggest that Gasket and Archina we're part of it. In "Forever Red" we see the Machine Empire Generals but no Gasket and Archina. Its seems likely that the generals acted along with Venjix as commander. Of course that doesn't mean Gasket and Archina still aren't out there.
as far as I'm concern Gasket and Archerina are still out there much like Lokar, Scorpina, Baboo, Vile, Rito, Incisorator, Klank and Orbus are.

Yes Venjix and his Generals were there in "Forever Red" but I don't believe that necessary means Gasket and Archerina were destroyed by the wave.

I just believe it means that they weren't ready to return yet since they always have some type of plan once they return.
Prince Gasket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/15, 12:22 AM   #6
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

For out of story context- Word is the suits for Gasket and Archerina, as well as Rito's, had fallen into such a state of disrepair that they couldn't be used anymore.

For inside story context- who knows! Maybe they invaded the m51 Galaxy where Master Vile lives or took over the deserted planet of Jupiter.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/15, 11:29 AM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

That's most likely the real world reason.

I was just thinking the other day how it was mentioned that the Zeo Rangers defeated the Machine Empire....Perhaps Gasket and Archina did return to battle the Zeo Rangers sometime in between C2D and "Forever Red".
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/15, 07:10 PM   #8
Starlight Starbrite
Power Ranger

I think Gasket is probably still out there somewhere. He lost much of his power once his family was destoryed. Plus it didn't seem like Venjix was working with him. Gasket is probably just past his prime as an evil leader.
Starlight Starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/15, 07:20 PM   #9
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

I always thought Gasket should be the adult form of Sprocket like in Sentai.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/15, 07:21 PM   #10
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

I always hated the finalie of Zeo. It left too many lose ends. And it was stupid that the Rangers grew to fight the Machine Empire. Only for them to survive and get blown to bits by Rita/Zedd.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply