Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/31/17, 09:59 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default April Fools..New Board Rules

PRangerX and I have been talking over facebook and we have decided on a lot of rules.

1. Any post you make needs to include something negative about our President since I personally hate and completely despise him.

2. All posts regarding anything to do with Disney or a Disney season or even one of their actors must include Disney bashing since Disney isn't a nice company.

3. You must come up with your own joke to poke fun at the Oscars flub that had named the incorrect winner before announcing that Moonlight had won but it must include a toku joke in the joke regardless of whether it's Power Rangers, Sentai, VR Troopers, Beetleborgs, Masked Rider, Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes or another toku show.

4. Any time you talk about Ninja Steel you must come up with a list of at least 10 Rangers that you would like to see back and if it's a Ranger who has had multiple powers then you must state what power you would want to see them have as well.

5. In the event of previous Rangers returning for Ninja Steel or Super Ninja Steel you must include a post that explains whether the current series is in continuity with other series (excluding RPM and Dino Charge) or not and if you believe that it isn't then you must include a post that explains how you would explain the presence of the previous Rangers in their world as well as how they got theere..

6. Another requirement is you must come up with a story (can be a mini story or even a full story) that features Mighty Morphin Power Rangers teaming up with Dino Thunder and Dino Charge however you cannot use the Sentai version as a basis for this but you can kind of adapt things. The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers would have their Dinozords for a zord battle.

7. Another requirement. You must come up with some kind of story or just fighting pairs for a teamup that would feature the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Alien Rangers and Ninja Storm. MMPR would be using the Ninjazords whereas either MMPR or the Alien Rangers would be using the Shogunzords.

8. Another requirement would involve a teamup featuring Galaxy, Wild Force, Dino Thunder, Samurai and Dino Charge. You can come up with anything you can give a story, a mini story or just come up with fighting pairs for the ground battle and you could even suggest the zords we would be seeing and who might they be fighting.

9. You must come up with a story that would feature the Beetleborgs, Beetleborgs Metallix, the Astralborgs, Roboborg and Boron teaming up with Ninja Storm.

10. You must come up with a story that would feature the VR Troopers teaming up with Turbo, Space, Lightspeed, Time Force, SPD, Overdrive and RPM.

11. You must come up with a story that features all of the Rangers with car-based or vehicle-based zords teaming up together so that would include ones such as Turbo, Space, Lightspeed, Time Force, Ninja Storm, SPD, Overdrive, RPM, Megaforce and Ninja Steel.

12. You must come up with a story or at least a list that features a specific theme of Rangers teaming up together such as leaders, Red Rangers, Yellow Rangers or even Pink Rangers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/17, 10:55 PM   #2
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

Default Re: New Board Rules

I don't have time for all that.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/17, 10:55 PM   #3
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

Oh don't worry I know what this is for.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/17, 10:57 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

What you talking about, those are the rules. No joke. I ordered Matt to post them or resign. No one is allowed to criticize any season anymore. Matt forgot to post that.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/17, 10:57 PM   #5
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

Sure they are Prangerx.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/17, 11:00 PM   #6
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

I'm also coming on board as a mod. In return I promised never to criticize Power Rangers going forward.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/01/17, 02:02 AM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
What you talking about, those are the rules. No joke. I ordered Matt to post them or resign. No one is allowed to criticize any season anymore. Matt forgot to post that.
yup that you did I forgot about the criticizing one.
Old 04/01/17, 11:15 AM   #8
Zabitan
Administrator

Also friendly reminder that due to lingering radiation everyone who posts here becomes a zombie.

And if they infect somebody else, and turn them into a zombie then the first zombie becomes a mutant super zombie called a zomber.

Because I guess it's true what they say it's better to be the zomber then the zombie.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/01/17, 11:54 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
Also friendly reminder that due to lingering radiation everyone who posts here becomes a zombie.

And if they infect somebody else, and turn them into a zombie then the first zombie becomes a mutant super zombie called a zomber.

Because I guess it's true what they say it's better to be the zomber then the zombie.
that would be cool if it was actually true but instead of zombie I would be going with an invincible vampire but the ones who the poster "bites" are the ones that aren't invincible.
Old 04/02/17, 12:26 AM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

Well in case you haven't figured it out this was an April Fools Thread. Matt started it and I played along. Massive Ego was nice enough to pretend to be a mod..
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply