Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Website/Club/Updates Advertisements

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/07/02, 07:12 PM   #1
Homer56712
Power Ranger

Default New Power Rangers Ezboard

Hey just in case anyone's wondering I've created a Power Rangers ezboard.....you can take a Power Rangers quiz on it if you want (choosing from any 4 different seasons except Wild Force cause I don't know that season too well yet) or just talk about any kind of topic about Power Rangers.....here's the site address pub5.ezboard.com/fpowerra...r53207frm1
Homer56712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/02, 07:33 PM   #2
MiChaos
Power Ranger

If anyone on this board respects my opinion, do not go to this board.

Firstly, you stole that idea from Cross My Line, changing one insignificant detail so you can pretend it was your own idea. Hmm. I may try one of those tests, see how easy the questions are. You still scored 7 out of 20 from my questions! But stealing that idea blantantly, then posting it on PRO where he's almost certain to see it, that's not just brave...but very very stupid. And a discussion board? Oh how original. There'd better not be a Millionaire or Weakest Link section on there.

Secondly, this NOT where adverts are meant to be posted. There is an adverts board for that! I so wish I was a mod round here, for that I'd ban you so fast it would make your head spin.

And I hope no-one goes to your board.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/02, 07:55 PM   #3
Homer56712
Power Ranger

I wasnt trying to steal any kind of idea......there's more than just 1 or 2 boards having to do with Power Rangers quizes.....so Michaos is who you shouldn't listen to since there's of course more than 1 or 2 boards with Power Rangers quizes on them
Old 04/07/02, 08:03 PM   #4
MiChaos
Power Ranger

I don't fight a battle of the wits with someone unarmed
Old 04/07/02, 08:19 PM   #5
MiChaos
Power Ranger

P.S. Homer, people will listen to whom they respect. That's up to the individual.
Old 04/07/02, 08:44 PM   #6
Homer56712
Power Ranger

Listen Michaos all I'm trying to say is I wasn't trying to steal the idea from him......its just that I like doing Power Rangers quizes with people and I thought creating an ezboard for it would be a good way to do it thats all
Old 04/08/02, 04:45 PM   #7
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

OK, basically, yes there are a few PR boards that do quizzes, but they are all significantly different from one another.
-
Mine is the knowledge test with your three face seasons.
-
KA has the millionaire game
-
MiChaos has the Weakest Link game.
-
and so on, and so forth. People repsect what the others create, and don't intrude on it. When KA stole my idea, I asked him to stop doing it, and he did in respect for me.
-
When Lunar Wolf Ranger stole my idea for his board, except turning it into a really @#%$ game, I told him to stop it, and he did through respect for what I did.
-
Now, you've stolen my idea, and just tacked on a "4th season" to make it sound "different". And now I'm asking you, if you have any respect to stop stealing my idea right now as well. Create your own idea. If you want help with one, I will gladly aid you, but do not steal my idea.
-
If however, you do continue to do so, I leave every other person who reads this, with this statement: do not go to his board. It is an inferior board, run by an inferior person, who has to steal ideas from others. If you want to go to the board with the original idea, click here; pub90.ezboard.com/bastros...dtypething but please, do not go to Homer's board, if he continues to steal ideas.
-
Now Homer, I am being as nice to you as I can be considering you have stolen my idea. Don't ruin this by being a total prick, and continuing to steal it. Like I said, if you want help coming up with your own idea, I will help you. But remove "your" knowledge test, because it isn't yours at all.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/08/02, 05:39 PM   #8
Homer56712
Power Ranger

Listen I am not trying to steal your idea! I just like doing Power Rangers quizes and I figured creating an ezboard choosing from 4 different seasons would be the best way to do it......BUT I'M NOT TRYING TO STEAL YOUR IDEA!!!!!!
Old 04/08/02, 06:50 PM   #9
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Homer, just do the quizzes in a different format! How hard is that? Stop saying whose idea it was, and just create a whole new kinda quiz. I like quizzes, that's why I came up with my Weakest Link. If you come up with a new idea, people may just respect you.
Old 04/08/02, 07:43 PM   #10
Homer56712
Power Ranger

Listen I like your idea but it's easier to just have people pick from whichever seasons they want to be tested on......the only other way to do it differently I can think of is choosing the different seasons for people randomly......would that make much of a difference?

Post New ThreadReply