Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/01/14, 03:29 PM   #1
kamil88
Putty Patroller

Default I hope they'll change that in Black Moon Arc

I've recently started to read manga portion of R, and i really hope, that in Crystal adaptation, they will omit that part, where Usagi is very jealous of Chibi-Usa, and keep yell at Mamoru, for forgetting about girls, it seem very out of character for Usagi, i understand she just lost her friends, but way she act seem very strange. I also hope they will somehow extend Naru part, i like how she start to realize that Usagi hides something from her, and she would want to know what, so she could help her. So far there are quite a few changes in Crystal, so maybe these things will e changed as well, at least i hope so
kamil88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/25/14, 10:42 AM   #2
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Default Re: I hope they'll change that in Black Moon Arc

Yeah, never a big fan of Chibi-Usa. But I doubt they will change that. I did hear that she is better in the manga. The stuff with Naru would be cool to adapt.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 04:16 PM   #3
Shimizu_Akira
Putty Patroller

I'm interested how will they handle coaan,berthier,clarabelas and peggy...considering in manga they are kinda a one shot character but since they managed to expand the shitennou lives in crystal I hope the four sisters get the same treatment too..or even better make sailormoon purify them like she did in the 90s anime
Shimizu_Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 04:21 PM   #4
Ocean Blue
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizu_Akira View Post
I'm interested how will they handle coaan,berthier,clarabelas and peggy...considering in manga they are kinda a one shot character but since they managed to expand the shitennou lives in crystal I hope the four sisters get the same treatment too..or even better make sailormoon purify them like she did in the 90s anime
Don't count on it.

The Four Generals being kept alive ended up providing very little to the overall story. There was no payoff and it didn't really accomplish anything in the narrative.

If this weren't Crystal but a different adaptation of the manga, I'd say go for it. But since Crystal is pretty clearly meant to be an act-for-act adaptation of the manga, including extra content is just going to take away from the content that's already there.
Ocean Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 04:22 PM   #5
Mugenhunt
Putty Patroller

I get the impression that the script was "REALLY AWESOME FIGHT BETWEEN THE GENERALS AND THE GUARDIANS!" and then there wasn't any budget to actually do it any sort of justice. Because keeping them around if that final battle was actually worth watching would have made sense... but as it stands... yeah.
Mugenhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/15, 11:38 AM   #6
Destiny Defeated
Power Ranger

The plot made me feel sorry for the Shitennou and made things all the more tragic for the Sailors. Luckly, they have Usagi to be their rock. I suspect we will see cameos from the Shitennou as spirits in the Dark Moon Arch.

I don't suspect they will change much about the Black Moon Arch. Especially since there are far more henchmen to deal with this time. You would need to be a big as the second half of R to make it work.
Destiny Defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/15, 07:42 PM   #7
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

They will only change it for the worst I am afraid. Just like they messed up the Dark Kingdom Arch. Toei doesn't know what they are doing or how to manage Sailor Moon anymore. Its pretty sad. Since a lot of us were so excited, only to get this crap.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/11/15, 11:48 AM   #8
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

Got to give it to them. The first episode of the new arch end up being much better. So maybe there is hope.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply