Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/20/06, 05:43 PM   #1
Lu Bu
Putty Patroller

Does anyone happen to have a link to Scorpion Rain I have been looking every were for it.
Lu Bu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/06, 05:45 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lu Bu@Sep 20 2006, 09:43 PM
Does anyone happen to have a link to Scorpion Rain I have been looking every were for it.
Scorpion Rain was never posted on the net. Someone made there own version of it and posted it on youtube. But the real Scropion Rain remains with the creators.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/06, 05:47 PM   #3
Lu Bu
Putty Patroller

I looked all over you tube and I could not find it. Do you have a link to that.
Old 09/20/06, 05:50 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lu Bu@Sep 20 2006, 09:47 PM
I looked all over you tube and I could not find it. Do you have a link to that.
I have to look for the link. I can't remember it off hand. But here is a link to an old post at rangerforums about the real Scorpion Rain.

http://rangerforums.net/showthread.php?t=3...t=Scorpion+Rain

This is an old post so keep that in mind if you try to reply to it.
Old 09/20/06, 05:52 PM   #5
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

If you are looking to see a film that is canon or in continuity you will never find it because as far as the TV show/movie universe is concerned it never happened, period.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/06, 05:53 PM   #6
Lu Bu
Putty Patroller

Thanks
Well there is alot of things out it.
Old 09/20/06, 06:20 PM   #7
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

I hear members at Rangerforums.net can download it, But yes, It was out of continuity until Wild Force had Forever Red making it part of the continuity as the makers of Scorpions Rain are those who made Forever Red
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/06, 07:44 PM   #8
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 20 2006, 06:20 PM
I hear members at Rangerforums.net can download it, But yes, It was out of continuity until Wild Force had Forever Red making it part of the continuity as the makers of Scorpions Rain are those who made Forever Red
It is under absolutely no circumstances a part of continuity, believing so is asinine.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/06, 10:02 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 20 2006, 10:20 PM
No some fan edited together a bunch of clips from Zeo and/or Oh Ranger and used text to tell his own version of Scorpion Rain. It was just a fan film about a fan film no one saw. The guy did a good job though. One of the people behind the real thing ( Derik) even said the fake was better than the real thing.
Old 09/20/06, 10:17 PM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Sep 20 2006, 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Sep 20 2006, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rider_Leangle@Sep 20 2006, 06:20 PM
It is under absolutely no circumstances a part of continuity, believing so is asinine. [/b][/quote]
Amit was one of the people behind Rain when he was a just a fan/webmaster. When he became Story Editor during Wild Force and wrote "Forever Red" he wrote "Scorpion Rain" in as the back story. Thus Rain is in continuity. They can never come out and say it is canon since it was a fan film and it would violate legal matters.

How else was Serpentera buried on the Moon ( what became of it at tne end of Rain)? Tommy's line ("Awwman, thats one ugly zord!") is from "Scropion Rain".
Post New ThreadReply