Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/19/14, 10:28 PM   #1
Agent Z182
Putty Patroller

Default Does Anyone Like How Rocky Was Written Out?

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and this is my first post here. I've been a PR fan since the 90s and have been keeping up with as many seasons as I can. Anyway, I thought I'd do a thread discussing the way Rocky was written out of the show.

I have two issues with how this was handled. The first is that it seems odd for Rocky to survive getting tossed out of a giant mecha and walk away relativel unscathed, yet a botched martial arts move is what took him out of commission. Add salt to the wound, is that we would see Rangers in later seasons survive incidents that should have left bed ridden for the remainder of there days at best. The second, is that while I have no issue with a Ranger retiring due to an injury, I feel the injury should have occured during a battle instead of practice for one of the many martial arts tournies the Rangers participate in. In fact, that would have been a cool way to establish Divatox as a legitimate threat to the Rangers. It would also explain the Rangers needing new powers as the old ones would have been proven inefficient.

So that's my take on it. What are you guys' thoughts? Do you like how Rocky was written out, or do you think it could have been better? Feel free to give your other ideas.
Agent Z182 is offline   Reply With Quote