Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/06/08, 06:52 PM   #1
Sakura3
Power Ranger

Default Did Your Opinion Change?

OK after watching a Power Rangers series full up did your opinions change after seeing all episodes from your first reaction?

If so what ones made you change your mind?

For me it has to be Wild Force and Dino Thunder. Both could still have been written better.

What about you guys?
Sakura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/06/08, 08:39 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

I learned to apreciate Lightspeed more after viewing it a second time. The first several episodes of NS disapointed me ( mainly because of the production and tone change) but by the end I started to get into it. And look back at NS as a good season.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/06/08, 08:46 PM   #3
Sakura3
Power Ranger

Glad you brought Lightspeed Rescue up since I'll be watching what I missed very soon so I hope I have the same feelings. I only saw maybe 16 episodes of that. So I couldn't really hold an opinion on that one yet. I'll need to give Turbo another look too soon.
Old 07/07/08, 11:26 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Turbo's a very interesting case. The first half is pretty boring ( you might want to watch the movie first). But the second half really changes things up and sets the stage for Space. Turbo's second half is really a prequel for PRIS, in a lot of ways.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/08, 06:13 PM   #5
red timeforce ranger
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to red timeforce ranger

i change all prtf eps - i started ep 1 of prtf - i repalce [girl yellow tf ranger with male yellow tf ranger] - i make alex leader of badbuys - i make ransilk captain of tf police
Old 07/09/08, 03:48 PM   #6
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red timeforce ranger View Post
i change all prtf eps - i started ep 1 of prtf - i repalce [girl yellow tf ranger with male yellow tf ranger] - i make alex leader of badbuys - i make ransilk captain of tf police

wtf??

Wildforce is the only one that changed for me, for the better. It started off really bad and got good in the end.

Space, LG, LSR, TF, and DT all started out great.

SPD started out good but turned awful rather fast.
Knightfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/12/08, 03:55 PM   #7
Sakura3
Power Ranger

The thing that I hate about Power Rangers is you have awesome Rangers and they get dumped into a badly written plot.

Like you take Zeo and Turbo for instance and maybe Lightspeed Rescue. These are 3 blatent examples of this.

There was great potential for all Power Rangers teams but once in a while you get a bad series and that can kill great Rangers right there. I've seen this happen more than once.
Old 09/14/12, 06:10 PM   #8
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Did Your Opinion Change?

My view change on Turbo the second half I like
but Jungle Fury and Operation Overdrive hasn't change the still suck
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply