Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/31/12, 11:46 AM   #51
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Gokaiger Adaptation

Gawd. This makes me hate unions even more then I do now. I'll leave that discussion for another time though.

Although, I'm not sure if I grasp it completely. Does Saban go:

"Oh. you're in a Union? OK, You're off the list for being a returning Character"

That's exaggerated to an effect but you catch my drift hopefully.

I mean, the only time when a union would realistically have to step in on the production is when the actors aren't happy with the conditions or when they want a pay-rise.... (or something similar like that), correct?

I would hope that Saban is just "Non-Union Benefits"

If the Actors are happy to go without those extra benefits that they receive under a union, then why should Saban decline just because they say they are a part of a union.

I'm sure alot of people join a union just for the hell of being part of one incase something goes really wrong like a lockout or something like that.
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/31/12, 12:56 PM   #52
MattEmily
Administrator

Indeed, there are some actors out there that don't care about union benefits but then again it's kind of pointless to be in the union then, isn't it? The union likely isn't going to protect members that don't follow their rules.

And yes, if union actors don't want to be treated like union members then I'm sure Saban Brands would be happy to ask them to return. Problem is, most of the union ones don't feel that way.
I doubt JDF cares one way or the other as long as he's paid well because of his businesses that he runs that he would probably have to shut down if he had to leave for New Zealand.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/12, 09:32 AM   #53
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

JDF now just comes across to me as someone who doesn't care about anything else but the money. Sure, he appears at Morphicon and everything, but when a chance for an anniversary season comes up, the money comes first.

I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from him. I guess its because he's an actor. It's his job.... It just really pisses me off how we have the all real possibility of not having anyone remotely memorable coming back for this season when we really need it!
Old 06/01/12, 01:03 PM   #54
MattEmily
Administrator

Well keep in mind that JDF has businesses that he has to run. I don't know if he has anyone to run 'em in his place.
Old 06/06/12, 04:43 PM   #55
MattEmily
Administrator

Here's info that Mesh over at RangerCrew posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerCrew via Mesh's source
* The Pink Ranger callback side that I posted on the last page was also used for initial Red Ranger auditions.
* They started the Casting over for Pink & maybe possibly Yellow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerCrew's Mesh
There will be more callbacks for the females than the males.
Ranger Crew's News in regards to the Power Rangers 2013 Auditions
Old 06/07/12, 12:19 AM   #56
GSXT
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to GSXT

cryog lsr rangers and a squad too
Old 06/07/12, 12:54 AM   #57
MattEmily
Administrator

Cyborg Rangers were destroyed if I recall correctly and the A-Squad Rangers were defeated and captured due to turning evil.
Old 06/07/12, 07:00 AM   #58
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

So is Gokaiger confirmed now or are we still wondering whether its goseiger? I swear I saw some info regarding a Silver Ranger Audition. I'm not sure whether they may just regard that as including Goseiknight but no-one seemed to be that surprised about the fact that a silver was being auditioned for.

EDIT: Found the Quote

Quote:
Carlo Daquin now called 'Sean Carlo' has auditioned for PR again a few weeks ago as stated from his facebook. He auditioned for the Silver Ranger. I emailed him and he stated that this is his 3rd and final time trying out for PR. And said thanks for the support.
I check nearly every day for a month... I let up for one day and I miss the big announcement/big hint >.<

Old 06/24/12, 09:21 AM   #59
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Even though we are getting Goseiger,

I'm thinking of a potential solution to the whole Tommy and the suits thing in the Legend War. What if we had something similar to the Omnitrix? A Morpher with 4 colours, (Green/White/Red/Black), he chooses which ranger he wants to morph into and selects the respective colour and pushes the button.

Instant changes between teams.

It would keep most of the legend war footage intact and would only require Saban to film a few shots of whoever uses the suits changing between them.

They could work this in for the Turbo/Space Powers as well. (i.e T.J having a Space Blue dial and a Turbo Red Dial.)
Old 06/24/12, 04:56 PM   #60
MattEmily
Administrator

That wouldn't work though because you would need all of his suits, not just 1.

I doubt it'd be a case of them just showing Green then switching to White or something like that.

I'm sure they'll be showing all Rangers on-screen together at the same time.
Post New ThreadReply