Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/14/16, 09:26 PM   #311
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Tao continued "However after a while I started training so much with Jacob that I stopped training with her". Billy said "Oh no". Tao said "I guess in many ways Trini is afraid that I don't like her as an apprentice or a niece".

Billy assured Tao "Maybe we can talk it out with her later, maybe have a group training session some other time". Tao was happier "You know Billy that sounds like a good idea we should ask her about that".

Then they started walking to where Trini was going, and Tao called "Trini wait Trini". Then all of a sudden as swarm of Super Putties appeared. Billy cried out "Oh no Super Putties". Then Tao, and Billy tried to fight off the Super Putties.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/16, 09:27 PM   #312
Zabitan
Administrator

Eventually however a pair of Super Putties where able to pick up Tao, and dragged him off. Tao cried out "Billy they're after the formula get Trini, Tommy, and the others". Then the Super Putties, and Tao teleported off.

Billy went to his communicator, and said "Alpha, Zordon, Super Putties have just kidnapped Trini's uncle Tao". Zordon replied "This is serious teleport to the Command Center at once, and I will summon the other Rangers".

Billy replied "Affirmative Zordon", and teleported off. Billy appeared in the Command Center, and later the other six Rangers teleported in as well. Trini asked "What's wrong Zordon?". Zordon explained "Behold the Viewing Globe".
Old 03/14/16, 09:27 PM   #313
Zabitan
Administrator

The Rangers turned around, and the Viewing Globe showed images of Tao being held hostage by Dark Warrior, and some Super Putties who were tying him to a bomb. Zordon explained "This is worse than I thought".

Zordon continued "Rita's newest monster Dark Warrior has kidnapped Trini's uncle Tao in order to get her hands on his invincibility potion. If she succeeds not even the Ultrazord may be able to destroy her monsters".

Trini lowered her head, and said "This is all my fault if I didn't let uncle Tao training Billy get to me I could have helped fight them off, and he would be safe". Billy disagreed "Negative Trini if I had trained more beforehand I would have been able to save him".
Old 03/14/16, 09:27 PM   #314
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy said "Hey it's nobody's fault". Kimberly agreed "Yeah we've dealt with Rita's bogus monsters before. Zordon agreed "That is correct what is important is that we rescue him while we still can. Which is why for this mission only I am giving one of you the quantum accelerator".

Zordon continued "It is a special device that when planted in your suit will allow you to appear as though they are five of you". Trini said "then I'll volunteer Zordon". Zordon said "I expected nothing less of you".

Zordon continued "Now go, and may the Power protect you". Then the Rangers teleported off, and landed just outside Dark Warrior's cave. Zack said "Okay guys let's do this". Then all of a sudden another swarm of Super Putties appeared.
Old 03/14/16, 09:28 PM   #315
Zabitan
Administrator

The Rangers then proceeded to punch, and kick the Super Putties who punched, and kicked back. Eventually however the Super Putties retreated. Jason said "All right that took care of them now to rescue Tao".

The Rangers went into the cave, and freed Tao. Tao said "Trini, Billy, Tommy I'm so glad to see you". Trini said "I'm sorry uncle Tao I should have stayed with you". Tao said "Don't worry Trini right now we just have to take care of the bomb".

Tao pointed to some wires on the timer, and said "Okay Billy, Tommy, Trini you, and me will each grab a wire, and we'll all grab them at the same time that should deactivate the bomb without it exploding". The four of them each grabbed a wire.
Old 03/14/16, 09:28 PM   #316
Zabitan
Administrator

Tao then said "Okay one, two, three". The four of them pulled the wires, and the timer stopped. Trini yelled "We did it". Tao looked at Trini, Tommy, and Billy, and said "If only your cousin Jacob, and Tommy's friends JB, and Kaitlin where here".

Tommy said "Well we'll tell them just as soon as we get back to your place". Then the Rangers, and Tao left the cave however just as they left Dark Warrior appeared, and said "Don't think it will be that easy old man".

Trini said "Uncle Tao get away as fast as you can". Tao replied "But what about you kids?" Tommy answered "Hey there's only one of him, and six of us master Tao". Tao agreed, and said "Okay but be careful", and ran away.
Old 03/14/16, 09:29 PM   #317
Zabitan
Administrator

Then the Rangers called out "Dragon", "Mastodon", "Pterodactyl", "Triceratops", "Saber Tooth Tiger", and "Tyrannosaurus". Then the Rangers got out their Blade Blasters, and they all tried to slash, and stab Dark Warrior but he just slashed, and stabbed them with his sword.

Then Trini got a message from Zordon saying "Trini use the quantum accelerator only then can you match his speed, and power". Trini agreed "You got it Zordon. Quantum accelerator now". Then Trini turned into five versions of herself.

Dark Warrior cried out "This can't be". Trini said "Okay guys let's team up, and give it to Dark Warrior". The other Rangers agreed "Right". Then Trini, her clones, and the other Rangers all started slashing, and stabbing Dark Warrior.
Old 03/14/16, 09:29 PM   #318
Zabitan
Administrator

Then the Rangers called out "Dragon", "Mastodon", "Pterodactyl", "Triceratops", "Saber Tooth Tiger", and "Tyrannosaurus". Then the Rangers got out their Blade Blasters, and they all tried to slash, and stab Dark Warrior but he just slashed, and stabbed them with his sword.

Then Trini got a message from Zordon saying "Trini use the quantum accelerator only then can you match his speed, and power". Trini agreed "You got it Zordon. Quantum accelerator now". Then Trini turned into five versions of herself.

Dark Warrior cried out "This can't be". Trini said "Okay guys let's team up, and give it to Dark Warrior". The other Rangers agreed "Right". Then Trini, her clones, and the other Rangers all started slashing, and stabbing Dark Warrior.
Old 03/14/16, 09:29 PM   #319
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita was angry she said "Those Rangers haven't won yet". Then she threw her scepter, and called out "Magic Wand make my monster grow". Then Dark Warrior grew into a giant, and the Rangers called out "We need Dinozord power now".

Then Tommy summoned the Dragonzord with the Dragon Dagger, and all six Rangers jumped into their zords. Dark Warrior then made cannons appear from under his arms, and he fired them at the Zords. Jason called out "Return fire", and the Tyrannosaurus, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, and Saber Tooth Tiger fired lasers while Dragonzord fired missles.

Then Titanus appeared, and Jason said "All right it's Titanus". Then Titanus spit fireballs at Dark Warrior as well but he kept firing on them. Jason called out "Form the Dinosaur Tank". Then all the Zords except Dragonzord, and Titanus combined to became the Dinosaur Tank. Then the Zords kept firing.
Old 03/14/16, 09:30 PM   #320
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita was angry she said "Those Rangers haven't won yet". Then she threw her scepter, and called out "Magic Wand make my monster grow". Then Dark Warrior grew into a giant, and the Rangers called out "We need Dinozord power now".

Then Tommy summoned the Dragonzord with the Dragon Dagger, and all six Rangers jumped into their zords. Dark Warrior then made cannons appear from under his arms, and he fired them at the Zords. Jason called out "Return fire", and the Tyrannosaurus, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, and Saber Tooth Tiger fired lasers while Dragonzord fired missles.

Then Titanus appeared, and Jason said "All right it's Titanus". Then Titanus spit fireballs at Dark Warrior as well but he kept firing on them. Jason called out "Form the Dinosaur Tank". Then all the Zords except Dragonzord, and Titanus combined to became the Dinosaur Tank. Then the Zords kept firing.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded