Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/07/14, 10:54 PM   #9
ShinySephiroth
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Which Disney Seasons Should I watch?

I thought SPD had a lot of good, stand alone episodes, but as a whole there were continuity errors in the character development that irked me too much, so I became a middle of the pack season. I find that to be a shame, too, due to the great acting.

I loved Jungle Fury. The first few episodes feel like they are trying to find their footing, but everything after that is fun and acted well. And RJ is awesome.

I really Liked Mystic Force, regardless of some of the character stuff. I recognize the critiques about the show, but I still like it and I can't quite pinpoint why. I think the actors did a great job and most of the plot was fun. I really liked Toby, and Phineas was amazing on all levels.

RPM did it all right. I don't know if it is my favorite season, but it is up there.

OO bugs me to no end. I can see the storyline and I want to be interested in it, but I find myself bored when watching it. And the constant accent dropping annoys me very much. I think the actors for the most part were great, but the execution was just... bizarre. Oh, and the explosions. Way too many.

Dino Thunder is very fun, but there are some dull parts. It is in the higher part of episode ranking for me, but the lulls in the story keep it from being excellent for me. It's good, but nothing amazing.

Wild Force... It's there. Sometimes the kiddie aspects of the show (Max and Danny had to have been directed to sound like they are talking down to kids) weighed things down. Sometimes there are bouts of bad acting, but I'm sure every actor has multiple bad takes, so I again fault the director for not trying to get a better shot of a scene for some of the scenes, and the actor for others. The story is actually quite interesting for me with a lot of background lore. And I like how Ricardo Medina acts in the show. I know a lot have called it over acting, but I think he hit the jungle boy now leader character right on. Cole was super into the role and Ricardo showed that.

Ninja Storm is a contender for my favorite overall season, along with RPM, JF, and Space. The villains were hilarious, the acting for the teens was great and they were fun to watch. I really wish they hadn't gone with the guinea pig thing, but they did a good job of making that a background thing and not some gimmick shoved into our faces every episode. I rarely found myself bored and enjoy rewatching this series.
ShinySephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote