Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/09/06, 07:17 PM   #1
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I hear that Disney aims at two year rentention for the target audience. So those that came with DT will be out now. Those that came in with SPD will be out after MF.

Doug was EP for two years could there magical target audience retention number be the same for their EPs? God I hope so.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/06, 09:08 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Feb 10 2006, 12:17 AM
I hear that Disney aims at two year rentention for the target audience. So those that came with DT will be out now. Those that came in with SPD will be out after MF.

Doug was EP for two years could there magical target audience retention number be the same for their EPs? God I hope so.
PR"s goal of keeping their audience for two years has been there for awhile. Well before Disney took over. But I beleive Bruce's contract is up after SPD. But don't quote me on that. If Bruce does leave pray they put Jackie in charge.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/06, 05:27 PM   #3
Malachi
Putty Patroller

I think Bruce is still doing PR's. He's probibly freelanceing on the show if his contract came up.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/06, 08:54 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Malachi@Feb 10 2006, 10:27 PM
I think Bruce is still doing PR's. He's probibly freelanceing on the show if his contract came up.
Bruce is in charge for Mystic Force. But we don't know if he is staying for "Drive Force" yet.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply