Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/20/14, 05:06 PM   #1
ShadeHedgehog
Putty Patroller

Default If you could have one more cameo in SM similar to how Casey and Jayden were...

Who would it be?

I felt the Wild Force tribute was SEVERELY lacking, we definitely needed Cole for that ep.

Despite that, my personal preference would be to have an RPM ranger return for In the Driver's Seat with the hopes of making Corinth actually look like Corinth and not the source footage.
ShadeHedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/14, 10:15 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: If you could have one more cameo in SM similar to how Casey and Jayden were...

I don't think the Wild Force tribute was lacking at all since I personally feel that it didn't need a cameo from a Wild Force cast member.

Now on the other hand in the case of the other tributes then I personally feel that they should have had a cameo especially in the case of the Q-Rex, the Delta Runner and the Turbo Falconzord.

Unfortunately there wasn't much they could do with the source footage in "In The Driver's Seat" considering they needed to show the Turbo Falconzord and they weren't going to create all original footage for it while it was in Corinth. Unfortunately that was a bad situation thing due to RPM not having the dimension aspect and it changing the theme of the season from what it was in Go-Onger. Go-Onger did show Machine World stuff but from what I've seen it was very limited.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/15, 01:27 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: If you could have one more cameo in SM similar to how Casey and Jayden were...

oh yeah I didn't even answer the question but if I had a choice to pick just one more cameo similar to how Jayden and Casey were done then my pick would be between Time Force and S.P.D. so my first pick would more than likely be Jen.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply