Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/07/15, 09:27 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Could JDF have been a big star?

Back when MMPR Mania was in full swing a lot of people thought JDF was going to eventually become a huge mainstream star. I remember it brought up in some of the early write ups. But we know JDF really only did a few projects and has focused on his schools and other activities. Sloan once said on Rangerboard that JDF has a special quality and could have been a star if he wanted.

So my question is....Could JDF really have been a star if he decided to remain in acting full time?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/09/15, 03:37 PM   #2
Green Alien Ranger
Comic Relief

Default Re: Could JDF have been a big star?

I think it would have been hard for him to not be typcast as.Tommy. He made a good decision focusing on his karate schools. No one would have taking him seriously in adult roles.
Green Alien Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/10/15, 12:13 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Could JDF have been a big star?

I don't think he could have became a star... I mean look at Amy Jo she left during the third season and she was still typecast as Kimberly... most of the roles she got was only because Shuki had something to do with the production. Felicity was one of the few roles that she got without anyone else in the show's cast or cast being tied to Power Rangers... and if she wasn't on Power Rangers can we really say she wouldn't have gotten parts in say shows such as Flashpoint, The Division or even Wildfire?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply