Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/01/08, 05:19 AM   #11
masked rider fearon
Power Ranger

you never know, the next people that get the licence for the series might do a s.p.d. cross over type of thing.
masked rider fearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/08, 09:18 AM   #12
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by masked rider fearon View Post
you never know, the next people that get the licence for the series might do a s.p.d. cross over type of thing.
It would be impossible. The cast would be too old to play the ages they were during SPD. Plus the kids watching then wouldn't even remember SPD. And there is a good chance PR will be long gone by then. At least in its current form.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/08, 02:01 PM   #13
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by masked rider fearon
the next people that get the licence for the series
If Disney ever sold Power Rangers, the next company wouldn't even know what S.P.D. was.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/08, 02:14 PM   #14
PRangerX
Administrator

I don't think there is very many companies that could afford to produce PR, much less buy the franchise. Even if Disney wanted to sell ( which a big time comglomorate really does. I suppose if PR is losing money or something they might. But I think its more likely the show would end if they couldn't support it anymore.
Old 06/01/08, 09:01 PM   #15
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX
I think its more likely the show would end if they couldn't support it anymore.
I think we all know that, considering Disney considered not continuing the series at all when they were in the process of purchase.

This thread's just to show that S.P.D. taking place in 2025 means NOTHING to the actual year 2025.
Old 06/02/08, 02:06 AM   #16
masked rider fearon
Power Ranger

well that being said, super sentai will probably continue powers rangers maybe not
but what about the animated series will that continue?
Old 06/02/08, 11:30 AM   #17
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by masked rider fearon View Post
well that being said, super sentai will probably continue powers rangers maybe not
but what about the animated series will that continue?
Its hard to say. The animated series was never actually green lit. I don't know if tis still a consideration, if live action is ended.

As for Super Sentai, it would probably continue. Although, Disney aparently pays a lot of Super Sentai's budget. I'd suspect it would continue though.
Old 06/03/08, 03:24 AM   #18
masked rider fearon
Power Ranger

I did hear that a friend of ron wasserman was going to be doing the music for the animated series, Disney might start not start the show, but get the funding the animated series and hand over the series to some other company. Thats news to me that Disney pays for super sentai's budget
Old 06/03/08, 04:52 PM   #19
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
I did hear that a friend of ron wasserman was going to be doing the music for the animated series
Actually, Ron himself was doing the music.

Quote:
Disney might start not start the show, but get the funding the animated series and hand over the series to some other company.
Disney owns Power Rangers. No matter what company actually made the cartoon, Disney would still say whether or not it would ever be televised.
Old 06/03/08, 06:13 PM   #20
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training

Disney has crapped on the series for far too long. Animation for Power Rangers is an insult.
And if it happens I'm done with the whole Disney company.

Here's an idea: Cancel these shows for more money to use for the budget on Power Rangers:

1. Life with Derek (Brady Bunch - Disney style. This show is garbage. And it brings me to a realization that the company I grew up with has officially died. It has lost its morals and its family togetherness. For what? Whiny little brats who rip on each other all the time? I have seen this in all of their PR series too! Where's the actual Disney???????)

2. Cory in the House (Not funny, never will be. Waste of air time. Waste of money.)

3. The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. (Rotten little brats. Someone should spank these kids or throw them in jail. This is the epitome of CRAP.)

------
Spare the Power Rangers series and loss these garbage shows. That should give you more cash for your budget you complain about. At least you can sell toys with Power Rangers.

Also: Please stop using ebonics as dialogue in Power Rangers. It's sickening.
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply