Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/21/15, 10:56 PM   #11
Sailor Danger
Comic Relief

Default Re: Who was the leader in Lost Galaxy?

I think Captain Stanton was the leader. He was the only one really in command that season. None of the Rangers were really leaders. Kai just wanted to be leader. Doesn't mean he was of course. Leo tried to lead in his own way but was never actually leader. Mike was the Sixh Ranger and not around for half the season.
Sailor Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/15, 09:03 AM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Who was the leader in Lost Galaxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
Leo wasn't really leadership material. He would have never would have cut it on the MMPR team. He was too into himself and being the hero. Zordon would have never put up with that. Kai was too much of a winer to be leader. Kendrix, Maya, and Damon weren't leaders. It was silly how Damon became a Ranger because he was the mechanic. Kendrix was an ok Ranger. Maya not so much. Overall the team barely qualified as Power Rangers. Let alone actually leading a Power team.
Yes he wasn't leadership material and neither was Kai but I disagree with you in the case of Kendrix. I definitely do think she could have been fine as a leader but I think Maya was a little too out there and a little too wild herself to actually be a team leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Danger View Post
I think Captain Stanton was the leader. He was the only one really in command that season. None of the Rangers were really leaders. Kai just wanted to be leader. Doesn't mean he was of course. Leo tried to lead in his own way but was never actually leader. Mike was the Sixh Ranger and not around for half the season.
Commander Stanton doesn't count because the question is asking about the Ranger team and he had nothing to do with that.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply