Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/02/16, 02:20 PM   #201
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Nemo added "And the only way to do that is to have absolute confidence in yourself, and those around you". Jason bragged "Don't worry I can do this". Tommy also bragged "Yeah me too". Zordon gave Tommy, and Jason each half of a map.

Zordon explained "This is all that remains of the last map of the Island of Illusion. Hopefully it can take you to where Millennia or Titanus is". Jason said "Don't worry Zordon". Zack agreed "Yeah we'll find Titanus, and save the Zords before you know it".

Zordon called out "I hope so Rangers, and may the Power protect you". Then the Rangers, Quagmire, and Nemo all teleported out, and they appeared in a strange island. Jason cried "Man what is this?". Kimberly cried out "Scary"..
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/16, 02:28 PM   #202
Zabitan
Administrator

Quagmire explained "Welcome to the Island of Illusion now let's be quick with our intrusion". Jason agreed "Quagmire's right let's just focus on the mission, and find Titanus". Then the Rangers, Quagmire, and Nemo started walking around the Island of Illusion.

Trini cried out "Didn't we just pass that lagoon over an hour ago?". Billy replied "Maybe didn't we also pass that rock too". Jason tried to assure them "Don't worry guys I'll get us out". But Tommy retorted "No way man I'll get us out".

Just then Zack started seeing a strange white figure off in the distance. "Hey guys did you see that white figure off in the distance?" He asked. The other Rangers, Quagmire, and Nemo just shook their heads, and Trini shrugged it off with "Must be an Illusion?".
Old 03/02/16, 02:28 PM   #203
Zabitan
Administrator

Zack replied "I guess you're right", and shrugged it off himself. Then all of a sudden the Rangers started hearing voices. Tommy started hearing his own name over, and over again. Then he saw what looked like Rita for a second before she disappeared.

Kimberly aksed "What is it Tommy?" Tommy shrugged it off with "Oh nothing thought I saw something". Then Trini started hearing her own name, and briefly saw the image of a middle aged Asian man before he too disappeared.

Then Kimberly started hearing her own name as well, and saw the image of a middle aged brunette woman who quickly disappeared. Then Billy started hearing his own name, and briefly saw a middle aged blonde woman with glasses.
Old 03/02/16, 02:29 PM   #204
Zabitan
Administrator

Kimberly said in a worried tone "Guys let's hurry I don't want to be here any longer than I have to". The other Rangers agreed. Then the Rangers saw what looked like an army of monsters. Jason cried out "Oh man I thought we destroyed these guys".

Kimberly cried out "Look they're charging" Then the monsters started charging at the Rangers, and then disappeared. Tommy cried out "What was that?". Then the Rangers, Quagmire, and Nemo looked up at the sky.

Goldar's image appeared, and bragged "So you Rangers are just as foolish as we thought you were. Your in the Island of Illusion a place where nothing is real except for the danger". Then Zack turned around, and saw a snake.
Old 03/02/16, 02:29 PM   #205
Zabitan
Administrator

Zack started screaming "Ahh Snake a Snake". The other Rangers looked, and couldn't find anything. Trini said "Zack we don't see anything". Zack replied "Don't you guys see it? Its huge". Zack then ran away from the snake.

Zack then said "Oh no you guys I don't feel so good". Then Zack started slowly fading from existence. Kimberly cried out "Oh no Zack you're fading". Quagmire explained "This is just like I said the more Rita makes you doubt, and fear the more you disappear". While off in the distance the white figure kept watching them.

To be concluded.

Only 9 more to go
Old 03/05/16, 02:30 PM   #206
Zabitan
Administrator

Power Rangers Dino Episode 12

Island of Illusion

Written by Justin Best

Zack was still fading from existence. Billy explained "Quagmire's right Zach's molecular stability is directly proportional to his state of self confidence". Kimberly yelled "What does that mean?". Trini explained "It means the more Zack doubts himself the less there is of Zack".

Jason cried out "Fight it Zack". Tommy agreed "Yeah you can do it". Zack was skeptical "I don't know you guys". Quagmire explained "If Rita has you caught think a positive thought". Zack said "Okay I'll try". Zach then thought about the time Rita sent her Knasty Knight monster after him.

Zack said "I remember a really tough battle with Rita's Knasty Knight monster. I thought I was finished until my friends helped me destroy him" Jason exclaimed "Keep doing it Zack". Zack also remembered the time Rita replaced the nature spirit statue with her Spidertron monster.

Zack continued "And the time Rita replaced the nature with her Spidertron monster who put my hip hop kiddo class to sleep with toxic butterflies but me, and the others were able to stop it". Zack had completely solidified. He cheered "I did it I'm back", and the other Rangers hugged him.

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 05:57 PM.
Old 03/05/16, 02:32 PM   #207
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita was mocking "So Zack was able to beat the island's illusions. Well let's see how the other Rangers do". She then bragged it will only be a matter of time before the Rangers' own insecurities do my job for me". Then she laughed hysterically.

Rita then ordered Goldar "Goldar come here at once". Goldar asked "What is it my queen?". Rita explained "Keep an eye on those power brats while I go back to Earth. Now that the Rangers, and their Zords are out of the way I can begin the next phase of my plan".

Goldar complied "Understood". Rita teleported back to Earth, and called out "Now Mutitis spread your toxic acid gas all over Angel Grove". Mutitis then sprayed a white gas all over Angel Grove, and before long everyone in Angle Grove became sick, and started coughing uncontrollably.

At the Command Center Alpha panicked "Aye ye ye Mutitis has sprayed his toxic acid gas all over Angel Grove". Zordon exclaimed "We can only hope that the Rangers will find Titanus before all life on Earth is dissolved by Mutitis' toxic acid".
Old 03/05/16, 02:32 PM   #208
Zabitan
Administrator

Back on the island Kimberly once again started hearing her own name again, and once again started seeing the brunette woman from earlier. Then Kimberly realized the voice was coming from the woman, and she started tearing up as she said "Aunt Rachel?"

Jason gasped "Your step mother?" Rachel then called out "Remember Kimberly your father, and I were dating but then you told him what I did when he wasn't around, and he left me". Kimberly cried out "You were mean to me behind his back".

Rachel called out "And what about you". She continued "Your father was happy with me before that, and you're every bit as mean as me". Kimberly cried "That's not true". Rachel then called out "Yes it is your just like me telling everyone you're nice while deep down you're just as mean as me".

Kimberly started crying as she started to fade saying "It's true it's all true". Trini cried out "Kimberly fight it". Tommy added "The island is trying to get to you". Quagmire then said "I remember when you fought a toad of terror you stayed you course straight as an arrow".
Old 03/05/16, 02:33 PM   #209
Zabitan
Administrator

Kimberly cried out "Oh no the toad creature. I'm not sure I want to remember that". Tommy cried out "You've gotta Kimberly". Kimberly thought about the time Rita put a spell on her, and Billy that turned them into mean punks.

But then Alpha was able to cure them, and she was able to save her friends from Rita's Terror Toad. Kimberly said "I was really scared, and on my own but I was able to outsmart that monster, and save my friends".

Quagmire cheered "You can do it". Kimberly continued "And another time Rita poisoned my mom's boyfriend Uncle Steve when we were flying his plane while she sent her Snizzard monster to trap children in apples, and steal their youth".

Kimberly continued "But Alpha helped me land the plane, and I was able to save the children, and my friends". Kimberly once again solidified "I did it". Trini cheered "We knew you would", and Trini started hugging Kimberly.
Old 03/05/16, 02:34 PM   #210
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita was mocking "So Zack, and Kimberly have both beaten the island's illusions". Then She bragged "But there's still four more. Let's see what the Island has in store for Tommy. I'm sure he'll just be green with excitement". Then Rita laughed hysterically.

Tommy started hearing his own voice again, and once again saw Rita. But this time it wasn't just Rita. All of her minions, and all of Rita's previous monsters where there. Then the sky blackened, and the image of Lord Zedd appeared.

But the most frightening thing wasn't that but what came after. Tommy saw himself as the Green Ranger carrying a reforged Sword of Darkness, and kneeling before Rita, Zedd, and their minions. Lord Zedd then cried out.

"Thomas Edison Oliver do you swear to carry on my 10,000,000 year tradition of greed, vengeance, and betrayal?". Tommy heard himself coldly, and smugly cry out "I swear". Lord Zedd then cried out "Good now prove it by destroying the Rangers, and everything they stand for".
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded