Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/29/12, 11:11 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Cassie/Galaxy

Hey.

I was wondering what people thought would be different if Cassie was kept to be the Pink Galaxy Ranger and they hadn't brought in Karone for it.

As you may or may not know, due to Valerie's illness, they temporarily killed Valerie's Kendrix character for the time being and there were plans to have Cassie to remain with the Galaxy team even so far as them actually filming an episode with the Chainsaw monster however this didn't work out... possibly due to PJL (Cassie) not being happy with the salary they were paying her as a main Ranger so she elected to not do it anymore and that's what resulted in them bringing back Melody Perkins as Karone.

I personally don't think it would have done much to change things. I don't think Cassie would have been the one pushing Damon for that mechanic job however. Obviously there would have been a new plot for Leo receiving the Battlizer.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/12, 07:02 AM   #2
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Cassie/Galaxy

I don't really know. I don't think it would have been great. We never really learnt much about Karone during Space so it provided that room to come up with a new story and whatnot. Cassie. We'd had stories concerning her for 2 years and her whole part in the storyline was essentially resolved completely during C2D
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply